Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

[quote name='Squarehard']Good luck finding one that's actually "new" and not gutted at GS though.[/QUOTE]

If you find the boxed set the game itself might still be sealed though. That was the case for one of the copies I picked up at GS.

[quote name='sabanoo']If you find the boxed set the game itself might still be sealed though. That was the case for one of the copies I picked up at GS.[/QUOTE]

exactly that was the case for me, and at that same GS I got my sakura wars completely sealed :)

:pS2:
Atelier Iris 3 ~Grand Phantasm~ (very good)- $10
Eternal Poison (mint) - $13
Grandia Xtreme (good)- $11
Grandia III (near mint) - $11
Magna Carta (very good) - $14
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (sealed!) - $29
MS Saga: A New Dawn (very good)- $10
Steambot Chronicles (sealed) - $17
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F (includes bonus disc with episode from the Wild ARMs anime) (near mint) - $17

:Other:
Growlanser Generations watch (box slightly dented and watch is mint but battery seems to be dead, never removed from box) - $5

[quote name='vocab']$2 for Zone of enders.[/QUOTE]

just FYI it was already at $2 when you bid so you might want to rebid at $2.50 if you are actually interested

Growlanser Generations watch (box slightly dented and watch is mint but battery seems to be dead, never removed from box) - $6

bucky youre gonna be busy!

[quote name='buckythekat']just FYI it was already at $2 when you bid so you might want to rebid at $2.50 if you are actually interested[/QUOTE]

shhhhhh :cool:

:Other:
Growlanser Generations watch (box slightly dented and watch is mint but battery seems to be dead, never removed from box) - $7

Someone can outbid me on a couple of those games from post #203 and I wouldn't go any higher, ya know :p .

[quote name='mb7241']:Other:
Someone can outbid me on a couple of those games from post #203 and I wouldn't go any higher, ya know :p .[/QUOTE]

nope youre stuck paying for those now, lol.

so with the target of $400 becoming quite likely I'm thinking of doing something for whoever pushes the total over the goal (kinda like a store rewarding its 1 millionth customer)

thinking free shipping (as long as your shipping comes to under $5 based upon actual cost not on my flat fees in the OP)

which should be just about everyone unless you won a ton of games and/or the DDR pads

Monster Rancher 4 - $18
Grandia III (near mint) - $14
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F (includes bonus disc with episode from the Wild ARMs anime) (near mint) - $18

[quote name='mb7241']:Other:
Growlanser Generations watch (box slightly dented and watch is mint but battery seems to be dead, never removed from box) - $7

Someone can outbid me on a couple of those games from post #203 and I wouldn't go any higher, ya know :p .[/QUOTE]

You pushed every game to my max, so I'm out on all of those. Just Infamous for me :p

This one is not one of the games you can outbid me on successfully, unless you go over its fair value :p :

Wild ARMs: Alter Code F (includes bonus disc with episode from the Wild ARMs anime) (near mint) - $20

[quote name='mb7241']This one is not one of the games you can outbid me on successfully, unless you go over its fair value :p :

Wild ARMs: Alter Code F (includes bonus disc with episode from the Wild ARMs anime) (near mint) - $20[/QUOTE]

To be fair, Alter Code F value has gone way up lately for a complete copy, so its really not even close to the max just yet. Getting there, I can still see quite a bit of room to work with, but I already have one, so I was really just looking for a cheap second copy, but you guys totally busted me out on that too :*(

Heh, im good then. Im out past $20 on it;)

Edit: I, too, was just looking for an extra. I recently got a copy at gamestop for $18 or so, very good condition. Got lucky there!

[quote name='Squarehard']Wait, does the Zone of the Enders come complete with everything, even the MGS2 demo?[/QUOTE]

Nooooooo don't do it!

[quote name='Squarehard']Wait, does the Zone of the Enders come complete with everything, even the MGS2 demo?[/QUOTE]

sadly no my copy did not come with the demo, that's not one of the extras I would hang onto

edit: unless it's lying around my room somewhere but I doubt it

Well, I must say in that case, that I appreciate you guys (Squarehard and Potatoeman) stepping aside for me. I still need one for my collection :) .

[quote name='buckythekat']sadly no my copy did not come with the demo, that's not one of the extras I would hang onto

edit: unless it's lying around my room somewhere but I doubt it[/QUOTE]

ugh...ok now you can outbid me on it.

Ah, sabanoo is safe then.

I have the same incomplete, non MGS copy, so I have no need for another one.

You and your imaginary tiger win this time sabanoo!

[quote name='sabanoo']ugh...ok now you can outbid me on it.[/QUOTE]

haha i never thought an mgs2 demo would be a deal breaker. You can get the full game mint for like 2 dollars anywhere.

[quote name='mb7241']Well, I must say in that case, that I appreciate you guys (Squarehard and Potatoeman) stepping aside for me. I still need one for my collection :) .[/QUOTE]

It's a great game, so no need to hoard extra copies. Spread the wealth :D

[quote name='Squarehard']Ah, sabanoo is safe then.

I have the same incomplete, non MGS copy, so I have no need for another one.

You and your imaginary tiger win this time sabanoo![/QUOTE]

Noooooooooo! I don't want to win anymore :cry:

edit: I have never seen a complete copy anywhere. I've found tons of disc only copies at GS but that's it.

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']haha i never thought an mgs2 demo would be a deal breaker. You can get the full game mint for like 2 dollars anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Not with the MGS2 demo. I've seen it at many Gamestops, and yet none of them ever have the demo with it.

It's a deal breaker for me personally cause I am a freak when it comes to completeness of my games, so I cringe when I have to think about it.

[quote name='Squarehard']Not with the MGS2 demo. I've seen it at many Gamestops, and yet none of them ever have the demo with it.

It's a deal breaker for me personally cause I am a freak when it comes to completeness of my games, so I cringe when I have to think about it.[/QUOTE]

Likewise. I guess every person who ever traded this game in decided to eat the demo first.

[quote name='Squarehard']Not with the MGS2 demo. I've seen it at many Gamestops, and yet none of them ever have the demo with it.

It's a deal breaker for me personally cause I am a freak when it comes to completeness of my games, so I cringe when I have to think about it.[/QUOTE]

haha yeah i hear ya. I also meant that you can get the full copy of mgs2 for 2 dollars. But yeah I understand the completeness thing.

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']haha yeah i hear ya. I also meant that you can get the full copy of mgs2 for 2 dollars. But yeah I understand the completeness thing.[/QUOTE]

But I rather have a demo that only has 30 minutes of gameplay on it.

DEMO! :bouncy:

[quote name='Squarehard']But I rather have a demo that only has 30 minutes of gameplay on it.

DEMO! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

My life would be over if I couldn't play the demo.

In all seriousness it's not a huge deal for something that's $2 but it is the reason I haven't picked up the copies around me. I may need several months of therapy though.

[quote name='sabanoo']My life would be over if I couldn't play the demo.

In all seriousness it's not a huge deal for something that's $2 but it is the reason I haven't picked up the copies around me. I may need several months of therapy though.[/QUOTE]

I say Bucky should pay for the sessions. It's his responsibility!

[quote name='Squarehard']I say Bucky should pay for the sessions. It's his responsibility![/QUOTE]

I assumed it was included with my $2 bid...

I think the lowball should probably come to an end soon. I think everyone pretty much maxed out and we're on the danger zone of a mod intervening and telling us to cut down the chatter.

figured I'd end it around 1am (east coast here as well)

updating it right now before any last minute bids come in

like if mb7241 realizes he was below the highest bid on a couple of those items

bread's done
Back