Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

[quote name='mb7241']1 AM? Still early :p . I'm in the Eastern time zone myself...I'll be up until 4.[/QUOTE]

haha normally i'm right there with you, however my girlfriend has a softball tourny tomorrow morning bright and early. Gotta be there for that moral support!

ouch sorry Potatoeman :whistle2:(

[quote name='mb7241']1 AM? Still early :p . I'm in the Eastern time zone myself...I'll be up until 4.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably be up another hour or so myself

I think I might do another one of these before spring semester if I don't find a job sometime during the fall, if I do though expect it to be smaller but with more in demand stuff (like Shin Meg Ten games or mainline NIS games) and possibly strategy guides

Sad thing is, I know I'll have to be at work at 11 AM, and my dad may want to go to the flea market early in the morning... No sleep for me, lol...ugh :p .

[quote name='Squarehard']I thought mb just met the $400 and sabanoo brought it above. Or is my math wrong?

Not to nit pick or anything XD.[/QUOTE]

I think you might be right

I'll figure it out in the morning, maybe both will get free shipping :bouncy:

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']Ok, so wait, is it over? Haha I'm sorry I got confused somewhere along the way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it ended not too long after you said its 1am.

He was mainly waiting for someone to go over/match the $400 goal mark he had set though before ending it, so that's where we're at. But yes, it's over, go to sleep now :D

[quote name='Squarehard']Yeah, it ended not too long after you said its 1am.

He was mainly waiting for someone to go over/match the $400 goal mark he had set though before ending it, so that's where we're at. But yes, it's over, go to sleep now :D[/QUOTE]

Sweet thanks! Off to sleep. Thanks so much bucky.

Not sure if you're still accepting bids:

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia (mint) - $20.50
Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of MetaFalica (mint) - $11.50
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (near mint) - $2
Atelier Iris ~Eternal Mana~ (near mint) - $12.5
Atelier Iris 2 ~The Azoth of Destiny~ (near mint) - $12.5
Atelier Iris 3 ~Grand Phantasm~ (very good)- $11

[quote name='Squarehard']Just ended about 20 minutes ago unfortunately.

Where were you? XD

Bucky woulda been happy if you were there :*([/QUOTE]

if only to have needed less shipping labels :lol:

[quote name='celegus']Aw Sphere of Odin got pig'd. Ah well, sleepytime way past my bedtime!![/QUOTE]

If you want it and Bucky's okay with it, you're welcome to take the bid over. So long as Bucky gets his money, all's good.

[quote name='thelonepig']If you want it and Bucky's okay with it, you're welcome to take the bid over. So long as Bucky gets his money, all's good.[/QUOTE]

that's fine with me, just PM me to let me know what you guys work out

totals will be posted shortly and invoices sent out right after

edit: totals are up in the OP, invoices will be sent out after I eat breakfast

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']So who won the free shipping then?[/QUOTE]

most likely Sabanoo, just want to be sure his 5 games can be mailed for under $5 before I say for sure (which as long as he's okay with media mail should be fine) sadly mb7241's box will weigh too much but I might throw in an artbook as a prize for being the one to reach the goal (if I have any duplicates, which I'm pretty sure I do)

as long as weight allows all shipping will be through first class mail followed by media mail for anything over 13 ounces

also Amazon Payments is my preferred payment method do to their lack of fees :bouncy:

edit: oh and packages should get mailed out early next week, classes are starting up but I have no classes on Wednesday so they would get out then at the latest

[quote name='buckythekat']most likely Sabanoo, just want to be sure his 5 games can be mailed for under $5 before I say for sure (which as long as he's okay with media mail should be fine) sadly mb7241's box will weigh too much but I might throw in an artbook as a prize for being the one to reach the goal (if I have any duplicates, which I'm pretty sure I do)

as long as weight allows all shipping will be through first class mail followed by media mail for anything over 13 ounces

also Amazon Payments is my preferred payment method do to their lack of fees :bouncy:

edit: oh and packages should get mailed out early next week, classes are starting up but I have no classes on Wednesday so they would get out then at the latest[/QUOTE]

Whatever happens is fine with me - free shipping/no free shipping or whatever shipping method.

holy crap I completely missed JayDepps bids way back on page 3

[quote name='jaydepps']Darksiders-$14
Infamous-$14
Growlanser Watch-$2
Way of the Samurai-$2
Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road to Glory-$2
Victorious Boxers 2-$2[/QUOTE]

fuck :bomb: he actually won Infamous, Way of the Samurai, and both Victorious Boxers

also this means mb did push it over $400

I knew my first lowball was going a little too well :p

edit: not sure how I should handle this, at least with Darksiders and the Growlanser watch he got outbid but everything else...

page 3? I don't see him anywhere on page 3

Nvm, I found them on page 8.

Just go ahead and refund the payment back you tubby cat, no worries.

[quote name='Squarehard']page 3? I don't see him anywhere on page 3

Nvm, I found them on page 8.

Just go ahead and refund the payment back you tubby cat, no worries.[/QUOTE]

I have it set to 50 posts per page

[quote name='Squarehard']And he should give you the treatment personally.[/QUOTE]

I outsource to a woman named Helga, she used to be a bodybuilder :p

[quote name='sabanoo']I expect an extra month of therapy for this.[/QUOTE]

you weren't even effected by the screwup :lol:

[quote name='buckythekat']
you weren't even effected by the screwup :lol:[/QUOTE]

He's traumatized from all the outrage from the public. Just look at the outrage...

OUTRAGE!

400px-FlippingtheTableVG-GX02.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']He's traumatized from all the outrage from the public. Just look at the outrage...

OUTRAGE!

400px-FlippingtheTableVG-GX02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

True story.

[quote name='buckythekat']holy crap I completely missed JayDepps bids way back on page 3

fuck :bomb: he actually won Infamous, Way of the Samurai, and both Victorious Boxers

also this means mb did push it over $400

I knew my first lowball was going a little too well :p

edit: not sure how I should handle this, at least with Darksiders and the Growlanser watch he got outbid but everything else...[/QUOTE]

He can have the Victorious Boxers games I was listed as winning. That's more money for you!

[quote name='mb7241']Erm...so...how is the free shipping going to work o_O ?[/QUOTE]

I can check again but I think your box ended up weighing too much for my free shipping guidelines, I'll weigh it again tomorrow this time using one of those APC's at a local post office just to make sure (it needs to cost less than $5 to ship)

[quote name='fwbweux']paid via amazon payments! Sorry for slight lateness, i came home from vacation and kind of crashed :lol:[/quote]

unacceptable! Banish him!

[quote name='fwbweux']Paid via Amazon Payments! Sorry for slight lateness, I came home from vacation and kind of crashed :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol that's fine there are plenty of people later than you

for those that have paid I'll start getting some packages out later today and should have them all out by Wednesday

for those that haven't paid I'll send a reminder on Wednesday if you still haven't paid and if you still haven't at least contacted me by Saturday I'll start offering your items to the next highest bidder

bread's done
Back