Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

Ghosthunter $2.5, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams $5, Growlanser $7.5, Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild $2, GrimGrimoire $11.5, Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction $2, Star ocean 4 guide $3.5, Shadow of Rome $4.5

[quote name='Skizye']Tales of the abyss - $15.50
Heroic Age - $22.00[/QUOTE]

So will this bid for Tales count? I posted it before time was called but it was right on 1 am.

yes~! i did win :) sorry edwin ! i have heroic age part 1 and 2 on dvd if you would be interested :) i think i may also have samurai champloo in the mail on dvd...i'm trying to up everything i can to blu ray now, and my buddy is going half with me cuz i am near broke, we will jsut share :)

That's it, take those there Tales of the Abyss and Dark Cloud 2, I'll just pick them up at Gamestop's Buy 2 Get 1...Mwa ha ha, mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

[quote name='Skizye']So will this bid for Tales count? I posted it before time was called but it was right on 1 am.[/QUOTE]

yeah everything through 1am if I wasn't here or before I say time's up

so you're good

[quote name='gameguy1001']yes~! i did win :) sorry edwin ! i have heroic age part 1 and 2 on dvd if you would be interested :) i think i may also have samurai champloo in the mail on dvd...i'm trying to up everything i can to blu ray now, and my buddy is going half with me cuz i am near broke, we will jsut share :)[/QUOTE]

how sad is it that I've had this show for months, opened it up and yet have still never watched it?

[quote name='gameguy1001']yes~! i did win :) sorry edwin ! i have heroic age part 1 and 2 on dvd if you would be interested :) i think i may also have samurai champloo in the mail on dvd...i'm trying to up everything i can to blu ray now, and my buddy is going half with me cuz i am near broke, we will jsut share :)[/QUOTE]

No is ok. I'm looking for blu rays too, I think I'll pick those two from amazon later. But I'm happy you won though.

oh yeah, and idnno, you're a bitch, you freakin wait til the last hour to bid every time, I can't stand that bullshit, I'm in favor of having to make an initial bid on the items you want before the final day of the auction, but I'm glad Bucky got some more dough

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']oh yeah, and idnno, you're a bitch, you freakin wait til the last hour to bid every time, I can't stand that bullshit, I'm in favor of having to make an initial bid on the items you want before the final day of the auction, but I'm glad Bucky got some more dough[/QUOTE]

Umad bro?

working on the totals now

also I know my PM box is full I'll clean that up after I finish the totals

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']Hey bucky, I know you're busy, but clear a PM space for me, will ya?[/QUOTE]

as soon as I saw the missed PM was from you I did :cool:

[quote name='Edwin29']Well I guess idnno KO'ed the lowball once again. LOL[/QUOTE]

actually given Banjora won all the digital copies so he pulled in more items than idnno

I need to find a large box for all of idnno's items from the two lowballs :lol: and get a bunch of cases for the digital copy discs

edit: okay got the items broken up by who won now on the front page

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bucky, quick question. Do you ship out packages by USPS? If so, I'd like to pay the extra $1.75 to get mine insured. :bouncy: Let me know if you can do this, thanks.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Hey Bucky, quick question. Do you ship out packages by USPS? If so, I'd like to pay the extra $1.75 to get mine insured. :bouncy: Let me know if you can do this, thanks.[/QUOTE]

yep ship USPS through PayPal's shipping services so that'd be fine :)

okay I'll try to get some things out tomorrow but otherwise it'll be next week

also I remembered the one bad thing about Amazon Payments :( if you send money from a bank account they take almost a week to clear it :bomb:

okay been paid by or heard from most people except for a few (just want to hear from everyone before Thanksgiving) will send a reminder out tomorrow

back in town and have most everything packaged up (note to self, in the future never run two lowballs back to back, holy crap the insanity when it comes to packaging and making sure you have everything)

people that paid through paypal will likely see emails later today telling them a label has been printed and tracking information :)

[quote name='sabanoo']So...any updates?[/QUOTE]

having some problems with PayPal but should have it all fixed by tomorrow

apparently some of my Black Friday shopping seemed suspicious to them so they locked down my account while verifying everything was actually made by me :roll: (also a $300 withdraw to pay my dad back for the car)

did you mail mine yet? was part of the lowball before and i asked you to go ahead and mail it (when you were asking if i wanted to wait until after this lowball so you could ship all of my items at once) since i wasnt going to be online much during this last lowball and its been almost if not over 3 weeks with no response to my pms (never got the mailbox full message so if it was and it didnt give me it my bad on that part) just asking for an update, i understand if you havent just want an answer

bread's done
Back