Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

[quote name='kidray666']Nana: Uncut box set - $1[/QUOTE]

and with that everything has bids :) kinda surprised it took so long for someone to bid on Nana, great series

bids are updated

updated the bids

[quote name='Gotian']Bump, ddnt update me thoug :([/QUOTE]

sorry didn't have time to do it this morning and there were only the two bids

[quote name='StripesOrBars']wow, the 9th. . . .[/QUOTE]

it's a Wednesday, 68th day of the year with 297 days left in the year

also the birthdate of Matthew Gray Gubler and Brittany Snow, the anniversary of the battle between the USS Monitor and the CSS Virginia, etc.

would people be interested in the Halo 2 Special Edition (everything mint does not have the actual game)? I found it today while going through old stuff but don't really want to add it if it'll only sell for a couple bucks

edit: I went ahead and added it

Halo 2 Limited Edition (mint, includes everything except the game) - $2
Metroid Prime (good) - $2
Sonic Heroes (near mint) - $3
Freedom Fighters (good) - $2
Front Mission 4 (near mint) - $2
James Bond 007: Everything Or Nothing (okay and top latch of the case is broken) - $2
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (good) - $3
Maximo vs. Army of Zin (good) - $4
Red Dead Revolver (okay) - $2
Rygar: The Legendary Adventure (okay) - $2
The Simpsons: Hit & Run (okay) - $2
Spider-Man (okay) - $2
SSX (good) - $2
SSX Tricky (very good) - $2
Suikoden Tactics (mint includes limited edition soundtrack) - $5
Ultimate Spider-Man Limited Edition (good) - $4
The Warriors (very good) - $4

Front Mission 4 (near mint) - $3
James Bond 007: Everything Or Nothing (okay and top latch of the case is broken) - $3
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (good) - $4
Rygar: The Legendary Adventure (okay) - $3
The Simpsons: Hit & Run (okay) - $3
Ultimate Spider-Man Limited Edition (good) - $5

[quote name='buckythekat']everyone's decided to wait out the next 72 hours and then start sniping each other :p

that's my working theory at the moment[/QUOTE]
I hope not! I've been sniped at the last minute in my last two lowball adventures :/

so want to run this idea by people (while my thread is active) but I'm thinking towards the end of the month before I leave I might have a mini lowball which would probably just be my PS3

don't really want to bring it with me and once I get a paycheck or two from my job was thinking of getting a newer model one anyways :bouncy:

edit: it's a 250GB slim model just FYI

[quote name='buckythekat']so want to run this idea by people (while my thread is active) but I'm thinking towards the end of the month before I leave I might have a mini lowball which would probably just be my PS3

don't really want to bring it with me and once I get a paycheck or two from my job was thinking of getting a newer model one anyways :bouncy:

edit: it's a 250GB slim model just FYI[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested in just buying it (if the price is right!).

[quote name='formerroadie']It's like a ghost town in my wallet too! ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think maybe he chose an inopportune time to host this! Oh well, mine will be empty too after I get that PS3. Won't tell you the price though so you don't get tooo jealous :3

Chewbacca's Abortion;8244174 said:
Yeah, I think maybe he chose an inopportune time to host this! Oh well, mine will be empty too after I get that PS3. Won't tell you the price though so you don't get tooo jealous :3

sadly I didn't really have a choice on the time, the lowball will end ~3 weeks before I'm moving and want to have everything related to it shipped out within a week or two at most and then not be concerned with shipping or selling stuff that last week

bread's done
Back