Bud Light The Music First Game runs till 8/15/13

Nice win with the headphone kube00!  So I'm at day 6 with nothing but "sorry" 3 times a day, different times each day.  So with that, I might have to pack it in for this contest.  Although I might give it one more day, just to see if I can make it a week without a "winner".  We'll see, good luck to everyone else though!

Won the headphones just now! :D Thanks kube00 for posting this up and keeping us updated on other QR Code scans.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only get to play if someone posts a code  lol.. i don't have a smart phone, and i tried ot us pc qr programs but they just show me a link :(

Time to bang some of these bad boys out:

JY6Z7JFG

DYL3ZTKT

MTJXDXJX

D67FCE7A

DUAPZXCP

DVUXGKTX

DPC23A36

That's your Lucky Seven right there, TPIR fans.

Forgot to do it last night (exhausted by the heat and the day...so sue me!), so here are extra codes for today:

JSQGTSC7

JXTSZVGC

GFFZZRAH

JSGGHNG6

G76PE335

And for those who like to figure out puzzles, I have a code that's honestly a bit murky in its printing.  I'll post what I *think* it is below, but you'll kind of have to figure it out.  It's honestly not my fault that it's extremely hard-to-read.  Here goes:

JCE3GXKC

The only ones of those I'm pretty sure about are the J, the 3, and the X.  The Cs *could* be right, as could the K...but that E is kind of a shot in the dark.  Hope someone can use it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder:  if you lose, it's because nobody loves you.  On the other hand, if you *win*, it's because you cheated, you unlovable little puke.

JJSHZGHU

(Fair's fair:  that last "U" character could also be a "V"...it's hard to tell on this one)

Just won for the first time in over a week. I won the $50 LiveNation Concert Cash... not the headphones, but I'll take it!
Keep trying! My next two prizes were the $100 LN CC and the headphones, both in short order. I'd make sure that you're playing as many times as you can per day (I was playing two, as I've yet to see the QR code out and about in bars or stores or anything like that). Share daily on FB and scan that code for a freebie, and use the codes to get a play as well.

Total disclosure: I'm still occasionally playing the game, even though I know I can't win any more. I know it's going to say "SORRY" in gray...but I'm a sucker for it! ;)

Looks like all the extra codes in this thread have been used :), If anyone has any extra id appreciate one as to I have used my last one =/  thanks in advance

I finally won the headphones after about a week of nothing.  Does anybody know if these are any good?  Not that it really matters--free is free.

I think the last thing I can win is the $100 Livenation promo code.

I finally won the headphones after about a week of nothing. Does anybody know if these are any good? Not that it really matters--free is free.

I think the last thing I can win is the $100 Livenation promo code.
They're about $200, so they should be pretty freaking good. They're on-ear, not over-ear, though, just so you know.

And no, I haven't gotten mine yet.

Looks like all the extra codes in this thread have been used :), If anyone has any extra id appreciate one as to I have used my last one =/ thanks in advance
You'll have to wait until tomorrow night for more codes from me...I'm staying at a house tonight that is not my own. Be sure to use the free daily play on Facebook, though!

I'm just curious about how people who won all the prizes won.  Are the majority of wins coming from the in store billboards or the codes people are posting here?  I've played 8 days in a row, solely with the free facebook app, and I've gotten winner 3 times.  All 3 are the 1 mp3 download which is the minimal win i think.  Any feedback from winners of the headphones/concert cash/etc on which ones they won on?  Mostly if any were lucky with the free facebook route.

I'm just curious about how people who won all the prizes won. Are the majority of wins coming from the in store billboards or the codes people are posting here? I've played 8 days in a row, solely with the free facebook app, and I've gotten winner 3 times. All 3 are the 1 mp3 download which is the minimal win i think. Any feedback from winners of the headphones/concert cash/etc on which ones they won on? Mostly if any were lucky with the free facebook route.
I've used the free facebook scan, http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bhc07p&s=5 and https://www.amplified.com/budlight/Page.aspx?PageID=4d618d0a-647f-434b-a76c-ed2cedb50187

From those I've won plenty of free music, pair of concert tickets, about $100 in LN cash and the DNA headphones

Good Luck!

Thanks for the tinypic, gives me another option every day.  Is the amplfie link for turning in the mp3 codes?  I did the tiny pic and won, was another 1 mp3 code.  Thanks again for the reply

Thanks for the tinypic, gives me another option every day. Is the amplfie link for turning in the mp3 codes? I did the tiny pic and won, was another 1 mp3 code. Thanks again for the reply
Not to sure. Never redeemed a song code yet (probably never will). But on the amplify link; if you scroll to the bottom there is a QR scan

so other than doing the tinypic and facebook scan, are those the only 2 free entries? and is there some place people are getting the codes without buying a ton of beer? i just want codes:(

"What's that, kitty?  I haven't dropped any codes in a couple of days, and it's making you cry little kitty-kat tears of despair?  Fine..."

D975CU96

JSHQ7NHT (caveat:  either 7 and/or T could be the inverse...sometimes it's hard to tell)

JXXNGTGS

JXUGKKGK

JDRD9PCZ

GJGDNKKG

More to come later in the week!

"What's that, kitty? I haven't dropped any codes in a couple of days, and it's making you cry little kitty-kat tears of despair? Fine..."

D975CU96

JSHQ7NHT (caveat: either 7 and/or T could be the inverse...sometimes it's hard to tell)

JXXNGTGS

JXUGKKGK

JDRD9PCZ

GJGDNKKG

JXUGKKGK

Just used that and thanks to you I won $25 woohoo :p Im liking this contest

Can somebody scan and post it?
Yeah that would be nice if someone could post a picture of the QR code on the playboy. If I find any QR codes while im out Ill take a picture of it and post it here. Heres to hopes of winning some tickets or earphones the concert cash would be cool also but, all I seem to be getting is music downloads

Yeah that would be nice if someone could post a picture of the QR code on the playboy. If I find any QR codes while im out Ill take a picture of it and post it here. Heres to hopes of winning some tickets or earphones the concert cash would be cool also but, all I seem to be getting is music downloads
To quote myself from an earlier post:

"You'll win *a ton* at the outset, mostly music downloads, and then once you've gotten lots of downloads, the "Sorry" message will start to appear more frequently. Still: I've won quite a bit from this one. Very not bad."

I can't win anything other then single mp3 downloads, have played 17 times total so far and won 11 times(8 out of last 9). I probably shouldn't play the lotto any time soon...

The others were lurked. Thanks for posting them though.

"What's that, kitty? I haven't dropped any codes in a couple of days, and it's making you cry little kitty-kat tears of despair? Fine..."

D975CU96

JSHQ7NHT (caveat: either 7 and/or T could be the inverse...sometimes it's hard to tell)

JXXNGTGS

JXUGKKGK

JDRD9PCZ

GJGDNKKG

Found the QR code in Playboy, scanned and said "the show is over, play again tomorrow". I assume it's the same code used in tinypic, just an assumption.

anyone know if the livenation cash is stackable? like, say you want to go to a $100 ticketed show. can you combine the $10, 25, and 50 and put that $85 live nation cash towards the one ticket?

If you get me some dnas headphones ill give 2( 50 $)codes ,2 (25 $)codes, 2 (10 $) codes ofnon stackable live nation cash total worth 170 $! pm me if intrested the dnas or a decent paypal offer

bread's done
Back