Budge Locked Himself Out Of The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvelous may be expanding its portfolio to include more non-Nintendo systems. Already, the publisher is working on a PS3 and Xbox 360 game, Rainy Woods; however, according to a report by Siliconera, the publisher may look into porting some of its diverse Wii lineup onto the HD systems. Games like No More Heroes and the upcoming Muramasa would certainly appeal to the hardcore PlayStation and Xbox crowds. In fact, Suda 51's most recent comments suggest an HD future for his franchise. With just a little bit of polish, those two could easily transform from good-looking Wii games into gorgeous PS3 and 360 titles.
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/02/marvelous-looking-into-hd-ports-of-wii-games/
Oh snap!

I changed my SR2 character

n152500659_30574016_5750987.jpg

just watched that video... Hells Kitchen is gonna be awesome to watch....just wish i could watch it...

----

where can i get all iphone apps for free while only using my phone? i already packed up my computer.

Leaving in 3 days. Still so much stuff to do before i go.

Wolve, most apps show up in the App Store app.

I dunno of a website that indexes free apps though.

Also, do you have the AIM?

Finally, my User Title is a tribute to you.

Morning OTT.

I got to see these bands yesterday:

TAT
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
I Set My Friends on Fire (Partial set while waiting)
Dance Gavin Dance
Streetlight Manifesto
Senses Fail
Alexisonfire (Just like two songs)
P.O.S.
3Oh!3 (Just "Don't Trust Me")

P.O.S. was by far the best show. He came out into the crowd for the entire show and so I was like 3 feet from him the entire show, and he just did a great job.

I liked the Senses Fail show, but the crowd got so crazy that it was kind of hard to enjoy the songs at some points.

What a shitshow @ work is today. Seems the holiday people forgot that today is a holiday, and the full-time people are out. So no one is working.

[quote name='prmononoke']Dude.

No Bad Religion? You better have a really good reason for missing them.[/QUOTE]

I know, I am really bummed about missing them. They were playing the last show of the day, and my dumbass friend didn't eat anything all day including breakfast and then blew all his money on Merch. So he started feeling really sick about 6PM, so we ended up leaving.

I missed A Day to Remember, Saosin and Bad Religion because of it. :cry:

[quote name='manthing']Dear SeanRacist:

Is the BlazBlue LE worth $22?[/QUOTE]

Do you like Guilty Gear? It plays like that.

I have to spend more time training, it seems a lot more complex to me than something like SF. It looks gorgeous and has interesting characters too.

I spent 22.00 on it and I'm happy. I haven't even checked out the bonus content yet.

[quote name='darthbudge']I know, I am really bummed about missing them. They were playing the last show of the day, and my dumbass friend didn't eat anything all day including breakfast and then blew all his money on Merch. So he started feeling really sick about 6PM, so we ended up leaving.

I missed A Day to Remember, Saosin and Bad Religion because of it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

That stinks.

At the 2004 Warped Tour, they played at like 2:15-ish. I think Coheed and Cambria played the last set.

[quote name='seanr1221']Do you like Guilty Gear? It plays like that.

I have to spend more time training, it seems a lot more complex to me than something like SF. It looks gorgeous and has interesting characters too.

I spent 22.00 on it and I'm happy. I haven't even checked out the bonus content yet.[/QUOTE]

Lol @ Guilty Gear

I was really hoping you'd said "Because they suck. :cool:", budge. :cool:

---

Prmononoke, I'm still waiting for that non-Hotmail/MSN email address.

[quote name='seanr1221']Do you like Guilty Gear? It plays like that.

I spent 22.00 on it and I'm happy. I haven't even checked out the bonus content yet.[/QUOTE]

Spanks. That'll be what I spend on BB.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was really hoping you'd said "Because they suck. :cool:", budge. :cool:

[/QUOTE]

I am not a huge Bad Religion fan, but I think it would have been cool to see them live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back