Budge Locked Himself Out Of The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Budge, you never explained to me why Jesus had short hair in that flier your people gave me a while back. Any ideas? I'm just curious.[/QUOTE]

Um, why not? It is not like I drew that picture. If you are trying to say that it is a JW thing, there are drawings of him with both short hair and long hair. It was just up the artist.

[quote name='manthing']I like God of War...looking at the DI trailers, I'll like Dante's Inferno as well, even if the game shits on literature[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it looks like it does, but they kind of have to. They can't really make a game about just walking around, looking at things.

Check out the video though, the style is awesome.

[quote name='darthbudge']Um, why not? It is not like I drew that picture. If you are trying to say that it is a JW thing, there are drawings of him with both short hair and long hair. It was just up the artist.[/QUOTE]

Really? I've only seen him with long hair. Maybe it's because summer is coming and the long hair makes him uncomfortable.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are there ever?

You should trade them into Amazon anyway.[/QUOTE]

Amazon credit is better than GS credit :whistle2:k

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was really hoping you'd said "Because they suck. :cool:", budge. :cool:

---

Prmononoke, I'm still waiting for that non-Hotmail/MSN email address.[/QUOTE]

Is Gmail OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back