Buffdrew84 and Yamato's TRICK-OR-TREAT Lowball LOWBALL OVER, TOTALS, DC# IN 1ST POST

:dvd: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 1 -- dinosaurdaniel - $3
:dvd: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 2 -- dinosaurdaniel - $3
:dvd: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 3 -- dinosaurdaniel- $3
:dvd: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 4 -- dinosaurdaniel- $3
:dvd: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 5 -- dinosaurdaniel - $3

:br: 300 -- NCBEARS - $2
:br: Batman Begins NCBEARS - $1
:br: The Dark Knight (2-disc edition with slipcover; stickers not removed from slipcover) NCBEARS - $1
:br: Fight Club -- NCBEARS - $2

[quote name='Yamato']To confirm, Catherine at $10?
Nothing on Departed anymore?[/QUOTE]
Yep...wife said we don't need any more movie clutter...I wouldn't want to pay for the shipping if I didn't win catherine and won the departed only.
sorry about the confusion.

[quote name='TooPoor']Yep...wife said we don't need any more movie clutter...I wouldn't want to pay for the shipping if I didn't win catherine and won the departed only.
sorry about the confusion.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Good movie if you haven't seen it already.

[quote name='Yamato']No problem. Good movie if you haven't seen it already.[/QUOTE]
Seen it, a bigger fan of the original though. I think I edited my bid right way, how did you see I hesitated? Sorry if that violated the bidding rules, I tried to be as quick as possible:cool:

[quote name='TooPoor']Seen it, a bigger fan of the original though. I think I edited my bid right way, how did you see I hesitated? Sorry if that violated the bidding rules, I tried to be as quick as possible:cool:[/QUOTE]

To keep up with this thread, I have all the posts emailed to me. Also helps catch edits! :lol:

well just saying cuz if there was pictures listed it'd entice me to bid some more, eat with your eyes before your mouth so to speak ya know?

[quote name='deathfromace']Ever find out that shipping buffdrew?[/QUOTE]

I haven't had any luck shipping put the wii I sold yet. I think that's going to give me a better idea on what the snes will cost to ship.

As for pics. What of?

Ren and Stimpy Volume 1 (Season 1 and 2) - 2
Metal Gear Solid 4 - 4
Blazblue: Continuum Shift - 5
Catherine - 13
Reservoir Dogs - 2
The Departed - 2
Memento - 1
Star Wars Clone Wars animated - is this the 08' cgi series?

I thought there was a Metal Gear HD Collection for PS3 here?

[quote name='raiden_86']Ren and Stimpy Volume 1 (Season 1 and 2) - 2
Metal Gear Solid 4 - 4
Blazblue: Continuum Shift - 5
Catherine - 13
Reservoir Dogs - 2
The Departed - 2
Memento - 1
Star Wars Clone Wars animated - is this the 08' cgi series?

I thought there was a Metal Gear HD Collection for PS3 here?[/QUOTE]

Clone wars is indeed the animated movie. The precursor to the show.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I think the SNES could ship for $10ish. That's why I'll bid $23 on it.[/QUOTE]

My guess is you are right

Regard last post, oops.

Salt - b4mv - $1
Jackass 3 - b4mv - $1
Wanted - b4mv - $1

Stuntman Ignition - b4mv - $2

bids updated, I think I got all of them. And yes, there was a MGS HD Collection here, but I removed it before the lowball began because I figured I would get more from amazon than I would here.

Now I'm thinking that I was better off leaving it here though..

[quote name='buffdrew84']Cmon people. This game of thrones is awesome!! Plus bid on some of Yamato's stuff too[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should convince them how awesome the N-gage is.

Haha.

[quote name='Blabadon']So Yamato, I finally will get that F:NV (that is conveniently disc only for me) from you right? :D[/QUOTE]

Well, as long as you win it :cool:

Lots of bids from me. I tried to keep your formatting to make it easier on you to update. If I screwed up and duped someone else's bid I apologize and will repost with a new bid.

:br: Rambo 2 - $2
:br: Rambo 3 - $2
:br: xXx - $1
:br: Ninja Assassin - $1
:br: Life as we know it - $2

The Following are former rentals from Blockbuster

:br: Speed Racer - $1
:br: Brooklyn’s Finest - $1
:br: A-Team - $1
:br: Red - $1
:br: Grown ups - $1
:br: Crazy Stupid Love - $1
:br: Hancock - $1

The following are blu ray disc only

:br: Pirates 4, On Stranger Tides - $1
:br: Going the Distance - $1

:360: XBOX 360 Games :360:

:360: Alpha Protocol - $2

:oldman: Guides :oldman:

:oldman: Bully SE - $1

---Yamato's Items---

:br: Blu-ray :br:

:br: Batman Begins - $2
:br: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - $1

:oldman: Misc. :oldman:

:360: Rockband 2 - $1

Yamato would you add something to the top of your post that says "Updated through Post #x" so we know when it's been updated?

:br: Star Wars Clone Wars animated--$1

:ps3: PS3 :ps3:

:ps3: Blazblue: Continuum Shift --- $6
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 -- - $5
:ps3: Tekken 6 -- - $4

:br: 300 -- - $3
:br: Batman Begins -- - $2
:br: The Dark Knight (2-disc edition with slipcover; stickers not removed from slipcover) -- - $2

[quote name='howard']Yamato would you add something to the top of your post that says "Updated through Post #x" so we know when it's been updated?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean in the thread title? Sure, that sounds like a good idea. Updating the bids now.

Also, don't worry about the formatting, guys. Most of the items have bids now, so its only a matter of pasting the bidder's name in and changing the number now.

[quote name='blackdog60']:br: Star Wars Clone Wars animated--$1

:ps3: PS3 :ps3:

:ps3: Blazblue: Continuum Shift --- $6
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 -- - $5
:ps3: Tekken 6 -- - $4

:br: 300 -- - $3
:br: Batman Begins -- - $2
:br: The Dark Knight (2-disc edition with slipcover; stickers not removed from slipcover) -- - $2

[/QUOTE]
PMing you; some of your bids are late. This is my fault, the thread wasn't updated beforehand.

Thanks for adding to the thread title.

The Dark Knight - $3
Fight Club - $3

And you missed blackdog60's $1 bid for Star Wars Clone Wars animated so I'll bid $2

[quote name='howard']Thanks for adding to the thread title.

The Dark Knight - $3
Fight Club - $3

And you missed blackdog60's $1 bid for Star Wars Clone Wars animated so I'll bid $2[/QUOTE]

Ah, shoot. Thanks for catching that.

im thinking shipping on the snes will be an even 10 bucks. I shipped out a wii today in a priority medium box and it cost me 12 but i think 10 is fair and it will get there in 3 days.

in other words... bid on my snes now please

:br: Batman Begins -- - $3
:br: The Dark Knight (2-disc edition with slipcover; stickers not removed from slipcover) -- - $4

:ps3: Tekken 6 -- - $6

[quote name='Yamato']what?[/QUOTE]

I mean that the auction ends tomorrow and there wasn't a single bid all day. Whats up with that?

[quote name='buffdrew84']I mean that the auction ends tomorrow and there wasn't a single bid all day. Whats up with that?[/QUOTE]

Well, I believe we went an entire Saturday without any as well. Don't sweat it, we still have tomorrow. Maybe we'll get some tricks and treats.

I would bid more on the SNES but when I'm on the verge of building a new computer for myself I don't have the money to spare :D

This could work against me but the Spawn dvd is indeed the Todd Mcfarlane ones right?

bread's done
Back