Buffdrew84 and Yamato's TRICK-OR-TREAT Lowball LOWBALL OVER, TOTALS, DC# IN 1ST POST

[quote name='UberSwiss']I literally shouted out BOOMSHAKALAKA when I saw my post sneak in before the final bell[/QUOTE]

Good Job defending your bid! Sucks that he tried to snipe you, glad you didn't though!

Alright guys, I'll work on editing the first post for both buffdrew84 and myself. Keep in mind that if you won items from both of us that you will have two different totals!

I'm not sure how buffdrew wants to handle his end, but I will be sending a PM invoice to my winners. In any event, both of our emails are listed for payment. I plan to ship everything out (assuming you've paid) on Friday.

Thanks so much for being a part of our lowball!

[quote name='Yamato']Alright guys, I'll work on editing the first post for both buffdrew84 and myself. Keep in mind that if you won items from both of us that you will have two different totals!

I'm not sure how buffdrew wants to handle his end, but I will be sending a PM invoice to my winners. In any event, both of our emails are listed for payment. I plan to ship everything out (assuming you've paid) on Friday.

Thanks so much for being a part of our lowball!
[/QUOTE]

White font, the number one enemy of mobile users.

[quote name='Blabadon']White font, the number one enemy of mobile users.[/QUOTE]

fixed, thanks for pointing that out.

[quote name='skiizim']Good Job defending your bid! Sucks that he tried to get sniped, glad you didn't though![/QUOTE]

Ha I've been just sitting back all night, staying quiet, waiting for the real war to start. I even set a few back in preparation for opening my wallet. I kinda wish I had a camera on me the last couple minutes...I'm sure it would've been hilarious

[quote name='UberSwiss']Ha I've been just sitting back all night, staying quiet, waiting for the real war to start. I even set a few back in preparation for opening my wallet. I kinda wish I had a camera on me the last couple minutes...I'm sure it would've been hilarious[/QUOTE]

BOOMSHAKALAKA :applause:

Buffdrew84, I just pm'd you, if you're not the type of person to package everything up before contacting the buyers don't worry about it.

First post is updated. I will send out invoices by PM sometime tomorrow. Feel free to pay beforehand, though. Thanks again everyone.

I'd also like to point out that I have NOT been getting any email or text notifications from Paypal for sending or receiving money. I think the system is 'backed up'.

So if you send money my way, send a PM my way, too.

Updated the OP with more payments.

All of my winners have paid (with the exception of Blabadon). I will be shipping out tomorrow 11/2.

If I haven't responded to your payment, rest assured that I have received it and checked you off in the first post.

I'm going to prep all of the packages later today. I'll update again when I have shipped.

Thanks again everyone!

[quote name='Yamato']Updated the OP with more payments.

All of my winners have paid (with the exception of Blabadon). I will be shipping out tomorrow 11/2.

If I haven't responded to your payment, rest assured that I have received it and checked you off in the first post.

I'm going to prep all of the packages later today. I'll update again when I have shipped.

Thanks again everyone![/QUOTE]

Any word from buffdrew? Sent him a PM, just waiting so I can pay him

[quote name='UberSwiss']Any word from buffdrew? Sent him a PM, just waiting so I can pay him[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard from him yet, but I'm sure you will.

As for me, everything that has been paid for is packaged up and shipping tomorrow.

If you didn't give me a specific address, I just used the one listed in your Paypal account.

ok, i haven't heard anything from buffdrew on how he wants me to pay exactly. obviously paypal, but a gift or what? sorry, id just like to pay asap.

According to the guidelines I've read you pay like normal but I don't know if there is a general rule on how the fee is done. I personally like the person paying to do the fee as the price asked is the price paid.

I can't help you out on that one.

Personally, I don't think that the buyer should pay the fee. Why should he? The fee is originally for the one receiving Paypal - it is the price you pay for using it.

When I sell items, I don't expect the buyer to pay my fee. And when I'm buying, I don't pay fees (unless it is a small payment).

If you want $15, then use a fee calculator and ask for $15.75.

yeah that's what i am not sure on. i'd obviously cover the fee if needed, but i believe gifts override the fee. not sure though.

Ive been getting hit with fees on all my payments so far. Whatever the policy is though, I guess I'm bound to it. This is my first lowball

[quote name='buffdrew84']Ive been getting hit with fees on all my payments so far. Whatever the policy is though, I guess I'm bound to it. This is my first lowball[/QUOTE]

I use this whenever I send a payment via paypal:
Fee Calculator

I really wish Paypal would do away from with the fees for sellers.

Honestly unless you are paying a large amount then the fees are normally small, and that is why I always just cover the fee myself.

I shipped out today. I'm just going to post the tracking numbers here. Maybe I'll update the OP later.

Everything shipped out Priority or First Class if you only had one item. Turns out I broke even on shipping! Pretty happy about that.

syndragore
0312 0860 0000 8142 7341

sdragon
0312 0860 0000 8142 7358

biggquis
0312 0860 0000 8142 7365

raiden_86
0312 0860 0000 8142 7372

howard
0312 0860 0000 8142 7389

blackdog60
0312 0860 0000 8142 7396

let me know if I typed your DC# wrong.

[quote name='skiizim']Good Job defending your bid! Sucks that he tried to snipe you, glad you didn't though![/QUOTE]

No idea why some people frown upon sniping. Its just part of the game!
And yes - congrats on winning that contest UberSwiss! It wouldn't have felt so sweet if I hadn't jumped in at last minute :lol:
Till next time....

[quote name='Blabadon']You should have gotten my payment. If you could send $9 of that to BuffDrew it would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I don't have anything from you yet. If you used your card as a payment method, Amazon Payments takes days for it to process.

Well, it just went through. It said it couldn't be completed without further review, but then ended up going through anyway.

I'll send buffdrew that $9 and have your stuff shipped out on Monday, thanks.

New Vegas is great. I think it's a real step up from Fallout 3. The new weapons, minigames such as gambling or the new collectible card game Caravan, and the setting..I really just enjoyed all of it. You can sink a lot of time into that game.

As for Folklore, I can't really say. I doubt I even got an hour into it. Another CAG posted a review of it in the blogs section a few weeks ago, or a month ago, or something like that. I'd check it out.

So mad i missed this. I would have easily out bid so many (at least 20) of those items. Congrats to all and hopefully the OP made out alright

[quote name='shadowkast']So mad i missed this. I would have easily out bid so many (at least 20) of those items. Congrats to all and hopefully the OP made out alright[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I got about what I expected, so I'm content. I kind of feel bad for buffdrew though, he got robbed on some of his items :lol:

bread's done
Back