Bujingai $18.99 - Gexpress.com

I've had problems with them, enough to get me to stop using them.

Gamefly had this game for $9.99 a week ago but it looks sold out. It's pretty mediocre. You'd be much better off with Ninja Gaiden.

The website is reliable as I ordered from them many times before, but no offense, I hate this game.. I rather play Devil May Cry over and over than this. You are warned :)

I don't think the people who really intended to buy this game bought it because they thought it was going to be good. Rather, they bought it because the main character is modeled after Japan's favorite J-Rocker: Gackt.
In case you want to know how popular he is, he's #1 in Google Japan's people search. Info: http://www.crownrecord.co.jp/gackt.htm
Him alone is worth the price of admission. :shock: And he can actually sing very well.

so i'm the only one who liked the game?

i thought it was fun ( i paid full price for it too.. )

I didn't care for this game either. I traded it in at FYE for $18 a couple of weekends ago and bought some of that $7 anime.

minus the horrid voice acting, this game was great. I absolutely loved it. Ninja Gaiden is better, but it is also a different type of action game. I too paid full price for this and do not regret it either. clashing is one of the baddest things I have seen in an action game, especially in the air.

bread's done
Back