Bulletstorm $19.99 (was $15) at Best Buy

i Remember when gamestop had bloodstone for 10 bucks and the tiv at amazon plumited after that, the same is going to happen here with this game. Lock in that value now while you can

[quote name='strait edge follower']i Remember when gamestop had bloodstone for 10 bucks and the tiv at amazon plumited after that, the same is going to happen here with this game. Lock in that value now while you can[/QUOTE]

Yup, $15.50 trade in makes it a no brainer for me.

Figures - picked the PS3 version up used for $15 last night from Gamefly. I prefer the 360, but eh, they come in basically new condition anyway from all of the games I've received so far...

looks like the price jumped up to $20 online. Was planning to head out but decided not to,if that's the same price in-store.

This game has GFWL, I believe, so if you want achievements and have a solid comp, it'd probably be a good idea to wait for this to go on sale for PC again, which it does allllllll the time.

I literally looked at the link and it was $15.

I went to take a sh1t for 15 minutes.

When I cam back I clicked add to cart and it was $20.

Its good that I didnt buy this crap game for $15. This will be sub $9.99 in Nov or Dec as a lightning deal once there is a flood of fresh new game releases for christmas.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

What's with BB deciding a game is selling so well DURING THEIR SALE That they bump the price up?

[quote name='ndheah']Was going to pull the triggle for $15, but I won't for $20. Nice job Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Ditto---
I know, I know, "it's still only $20". But $5 evidently makes a big difference for a game that I was just up in the air about anyway.

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']I literally looked at the link and it was $15.

I went to take a sh1t for 15 minutes.

When I cam back I clicked add to cart and it was $20.

Its good that I didnt buy this crap game for $15. This will be sub $9.99 in Nov or Dec as a lightning deal once there is a flood of fresh new game releases for christmas.:applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Nice justification. :roll: Too bad it's anything but a "crap game."

Damn it, I would've bought it easily for $15. Curse you BB! I'll have to wait til closer to BF to see if drops again, I guess. :p

I imagine it would be YMMV if your BB store accepts a print out--at mine they check their deals real-time themselves.

[quote name='WonkyToad']Ditto---
I know, I know, "it's still only $20". But $5 evidently makes a big difference for a game that I was just up in the air about anyway.[/QUOTE]

Exactly the same here. I would have bought it for $15.

awesome game. I just got the dlc, anyone want to play and get some cheeves with me? Send me a FR and tell me your from cag. BTW: my cag and gamertag is the same.

WTH is the deal with the BB deals?! Start off at one price and keep raising it once people start buying? You deserve your rep. BB.

who the hell in bestbuy is marking up these prices? first it was Child of eden and now it's bullet storm, dammit bestbuy!! well at least i managed to not spend $25 today

I was going to stop by after work and pick up a copy =/. I should've went for in-store pick up I guess, but I wanted to see if they had an Epic Edition in store first.

[quote name='exaznkid']who the hell in bestbuy is marking up these prices? first it was Child of eden and now it's bullet storm, dammit bestbuy!! well at least i managed to not spend $25 today[/QUOTE]

It was very Toys R Us of them... See if we can get more people to our website or in our stores then change the price and those that want the games are SOL unless they pay a higher price.

I also would not be surprised if they "found" more copies of the sold out game to sell.

[quote name='exaznkid']who the hell in bestbuy is marking up these prices? first it was Child of eden and now it's bullet storm, dammit bestbuy!! well at least i managed to not spend $25 today[/QUOTE]

index.php

^^^^
It's "The Best Buy Happy Dance!"
"They're buying, they're buying, we get to raise the price!"

Last edited by a moderator:
FLOL, soooo glad I went into the store a block away from my office when they opened at 11 am this morning with printouts of the sale prices (couldn't order for in store pick up), because Bulletstorm and Child of Eden were ringing up $19.99 each.

The cashier called over the manager to override based on the bestbuy.com printouts, and I also checked the prices on my iPhone and they were still showing the lower $14.99 and $9.99 pricing. Once I showed him that he just changed everything no problem. All that and Hunted PS3 for $9.99 with the gamer coupon.

Can positively confirm that the price is $20 in-store. Decided to buy it. $20 seems like a fair price for me at least. Copy of the game I've gotten is the Epic Edition.

I would've totally bought this for $15, but looks like I just missed it.

Guess I'll keep waiting. I wasn't particularly impressed with the demo.

Bumping it up to $20 helped keep my money in my pocket :( Got some very busy gaming months coming up....would've probably just sat on the shelf anyways.

WTF!

In the 30 minutes it took me to get to a store they bumped the price up to $19.99! Bastards! I should have just done the in-store pickup, but I wanted to get my rewards zone points (it won't let me do it online). That'll teach me... =(

[quote name='CaptPete']WTF!

In the 30 minutes it took me to get to a store they bumped the price up to $19.99! Bastards! I should have just done the in-store pickup, but I wanted to get my rewards zone points (it won't let me do it online). That'll teach me... =([/QUOTE]

OMG, i feel the same way. Just came from BB. Guess I was 30 minutes to late before the jacked the price back up. Guess I will just have to wait for another drop.

If people just want to play the campaign, Bulletstorm is one of Blockbuster's 99 cent game rentals. I have had it for two nights now and will probably finish it up this weekend.

The game is good though and if I wasn't nearing completion, I might consider buying it new.

[quote name='Dustin Echoes']Hmm, not to be disrespectful but its nothing like Gears of War. No cover mechanic, first person, and the goal is crazy combo kills versus just headshots.[/QUOTE]

The comparison to Gears of War, I am sure, was meant to describe the atmosphere, story, menus, voice acting, soundtrack, etc. It has a Gears feel to it, just as a FPS with some interesting 'skill' based kills.

[quote name='onyzukae']I have 10% off coupon and 5$off RZ coupon. than it will be less than 5$! right?[/QUOTE]

Not sure the 10% off will work since it's on sale.

Also not sure if I'll pick it up after work now. $5 is $5.

[quote name='Proudgamer']its $5 people, not that big of a deal[/QUOTE]

Um, of course it is a big deal. We are all cheapasses and now that we've seen it hit $15 who the crap would pay $20?

So I see this while at work text my cheapass friend to go pick it up for the both of us and by the time he gets down there its jacked up to $20!?! WTH

Glad I checked the thread again before I left for the store. Would've been livid to get there and had have them change the price.

In the 30 minutes it took me to get to a store they bumped the price up to $19.99! Bastards! I should have just done the in-store pickup, but I wanted to get my rewards zone points (it won't let me do it online). That'll teach me... =([/QUOTE]

You can always worry about getting your RZ points later after you purchase by adding it to the "Report missing points" section on the RZ site.

Got a 360 version (Epic edition) this morning around 11 am for $14.99 at the Chino Hills, CA store. There were about half a dozen left. The price was ringing up for $19.99 but I had them pricematch online which was still $14.99 at that time. Glad I got in before the price adjustment!

Best Buy did the same thing to Child of Eden. I went there after work and by that time the damn thing was changed to $20, instead of $10. Screw you Worst Buy!

FYI You can link your RZ to your BB.com account and/or just put in your RZ number at checkout.

I got the ps3 Limited Edition, is there a difference between this and the Epic Edition besides the expired GoW beta?

[quote name='Stimes']I got the ps3 Limited Edition, is there a difference between this and the Epic Edition besides the expired GoW beta?[/QUOTE]

No, thats the only difference.

Saw this today at best buy. Great deal. Also saw dead space 2 for 19.99. First time I've seen it for that price at bb

bread's done
Back