Bulletstorm $19.99 (was $15) at Best Buy

[quote name='deletion']Saw this today at best buy. Great deal. Also saw dead space 2 for 19.99. First time I've seen it for that price at bb[/QUOTE]

You must be mistaken on Dead Space 2. BB just recently dropped the price to 29.99, not 19.99.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']You must be mistaken on Dead Space 2. BB just recently dropped the price to 29.99, not 19.99.[/QUOTE]

No mistake. I picked it up today for 19.99. The shelf sign was tagged that way. Not sure if it's ymmv

[quote name='deletion']No mistake. I picked it up today for 19.99. The shelf sign was tagged that way. Not sure if it's ymmv[/QUOTE]

First you "saw" it for 19.99, now you say you bought it for 19.99, but whatever. At any rate, if that is the case that is obviously YMMV, because they just lowered the price to 29.99 chain wide. You sure you didn't get the original Dead Space? lol

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']First you "saw" it for 19.99, now you say you bought it for 19.99, but whatever. At any rate, if that is the case that is obviously YMMV, because they just lowered the price to 29.99 chain wide. You sure you didn't get the original Dead Space? lol[/QUOTE]

Wow. You don't need to believe me bro. Just a heads up for those looking to get dead space 2 for cheap. Even if it may be ymmv. Don't be jealous. Hey I'll think about you when I'm dismembering necromorphs, if that makes u feel any better. Lol!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']First you "saw" it for 19.99, now you say you bought it for 19.99, but whatever. At any rate, if that is the case that is obviously YMMV, because they just lowered the price to 29.99 chain wide. You sure you didn't get the original Dead Space? lol[/QUOTE]

you sure like busting people's balls. ok they lowered it to 29.99. we all read it the first time. doesn't hurt to take a look at BB if it is 19.99 especially if it's ymmv. deletion, thanks for the heads up. i'm out to get bulletstorm anyways. there's always gonna be annoying people like this. don't let it get to you.

[quote name='deletion']Wow. You don't need to believe me bro. Just a heads up for those looking to get dead space 2 for cheap. Even if it may be ymmv. Don't be jealous. Hey I'll think about you when I'm dismembering necromorphs, if that makes u feel any better. Lol![/QUOTE]

lol..I just don't want you posting something and falsely getting people's hopes up. Don't be jealous? Well why would I be jealous when I picked up Dead Space 2 a few weeks back for 16 bucks w/free shipping off the Facebook EA Insiders deal? They've ran that 60% off deal at least 2 or 3 times on DS2 over the past few months. I'm the cheapassgamer you only aspire to emulate, son. lol

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']lol..I just don't want you posting something and falsely getting people's hopes up. Don't be jealous? Well why would I be jealous when I picked up Dead Space 2 a few weeks back for 16 bucks w/free shipping off the Facebook EA Insiders deal? They've ran that 60% off deal at least 2 or 3 times on DS2 over the past few months. I'm the cheapassgamer you only aspire to emulate, son. lol[/QUOTE]

LOL at both of you. "I got a better deal than you!" , "No I did because I got free shipping with mine!" AHAHA Jesus Christ this is embarrassing...but entertaining :)

Anyway, thanks OP. Gonna pick up the Epic Edition if it's still available at my store.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']lol..I just don't want you posting something and falsely getting people's hopes up. Don't be jealous? Well why would I be jealous when I picked up Dead Space 2 a few weeks back for 16 bucks w/free shipping off the Facebook EA Insiders deal? They've ran that 60% off deal at least 2 or 3 times on DS2 over the past few months. I'm the cheapassgamer you only aspire to emulate, son. lol[/QUOTE]

That's just the reaction I wanted. 70 or so necromorhs dismembered. So satisfying. Have a wonderful labor day, "son"!

[quote name='cromico']you sure like busting people's balls. ok they lowered it to 29.99. we all read it the first time. doesn't hurt to take a look at BB if it is 19.99 especially if it's ymmv. deletion, thanks for the heads up. i'm out to get bulletstorm anyways. there's always gonna be annoying people like this. don't let it get to you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yea one lil post and this guy jumps on me and thinks I'm his son. I mentioned it might be ymmv, so i'm sure he's only trying to bust my balls more than anything. Good luck on finding bulletstorm n dead space 2.

Ordered Bulletstorm for instore pick up yesterday for 19.99. Went to pick it up today, and the lady said it was cheaper in store, so i got it for 14.99! Thats the Tacoma, WA bestbuy and its the epic edition.

[quote name='tylerp76']Epic code for 360
Just post if you use it
FWYM2-XC6PJ-CRDP2-7K6K2-WXJQZ[/QUOTE]

Someone already used it...

I have an epic code for the 360 I wasn't planning on using. First person to pm gets it. I should be home in about ten to fifteen minutes.

Back to the subject...if you are tight with a buck and can wait, EA will likely have the 60% off deal again very soon on Bulletstorm, which will make the price 16 bones. Just go to your facebook and "like" EA Insider. They've put up some great deals the past couple of months. Screw Best Buy.

Did in-store pickup when it was $15 and picked it up today at CS. They ended up giving me one that looked Brand New but had a Pre-Owned sticker on it so I told them to change it. They ended up bringing down a epic edition.

bread's done
Back