Burger King games poll

Mrbaseball2710

CAGiversary!
Hey guys

I'm trying to get a feel of which burger king games are good, and which ones are bad. I set up a poll so feel free to vote.

You can vote more than once, so vote for each game that you have.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']Hey guys

I'm trying to get a feel of which burger king games are good, and which ones are bad. I set up a poll so feel free to vote.

You can vote more than once, so vote for each game that you have.[/quote]

I have only played pocketbike and Sneak King, but have all three.

The inverted axis on SK sucks and I wish you had an option to change that, but not bad.

Pocketbike racing is quite fun. Although, I keep hitting boost at the wrong time and flying into the same backyard on the second stage instead of taking the turn to the right....

Agreed on the inverted axis on Sneak King. Other than that, it was better than I was expecting. If you were able to avoid/skip seeing the dancing animations every single time it would be quite a fun little game. Certainly worth 4 measly bucks.

Big Bumpin' isn't too bad either. Very close to being a modern Super Sprint...it's funny that the controls are so simple that there was an adjustment period (always pressing in the direction you want to go instead of the usual "press up to go forward, regardless of which direction you're going" style). Online multiplayer makes this one definitely worth it.

Haven't picked up Pocketbike Racer yet, but I will.

I have Sneak King so far. With some tweeking, that game could be awesome. It's fun, but add in stuff like jumping out of trash cans and people fall down from shock and a couple more enhancements and that game could be gold.

Overall, totally worth 4 bucks.

Going to pick the other 2 up this weekend probably.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Big Bumpin reminds me of some of the fusion frenzy minigames for some reason.[/QUOTE]

You are a smart one....look at the games that Blitz Games have developed.

[quote name='lurknomore']You are a smart one....look at the games that Blitz Games have developed.[/quote]

Look at my butt.:booty:

Hey guys,
I went out intending to buy all three, but they were out of sneak king. I got the other two and love em both. Thanks for the imput.

[quote name='xtchuh']In a weird way, I found Sneak King the most enjoyable of the 3. Unfortuantly I do find that intro quite scary. :([/quote]

Heh, the whole idea of the game is so odd that it is awesome.

bread's done
Back