Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

Game Code 1: 73WNRD
Game Code 2: KFZG3J
Game Code 3: X9KC7P
Game Code 4: 3BK92W
Game Code 5: 3C4MP8
Game Code 6: LR9CD4

Thanks, dudes. Good luck to all!

[quote name='Bones3D']Has anyone else experienced issues with the contest server failing to acknowledge you just entered a code with either a "sorry" or a "winner" message?[/QUOTE]

I think they broke the mobile site when the 'fixed' the main site with a captcha?

I suspect that you should be seeing a 'failed the captcha challenge' screen?

Would kind of defeat the purpose if they didn't put the captcha on the mobi page, too... Especially since any smart bot maker is probably using the mobi page in the first place (i.e. no flash to deal with).

Game Code 1: XBHJ9V
Game Code 2: 62S7XZ
Game Code 3: 3SKML7
Game Code 4: QZN2W8
Game Code 5: TGV29S
Game Code 6: LWT9BP

Good luck.
Game Code 1: 94WN8H
Game Code 2: QSKW35
Game Code 3: SN9CFZ
Game Code 4: XJCV9L
Game Code 5: T5VMLF
Game Code 6: J7FMD4

Ha..Cheaters bot was reported down (captchas) and now there web host has suspended their account. Wonder when the letters from the attorneys will show...

Game Code 1: MFHVKN
Game Code 2: DH4V8T
Game Code 3: 95BKFD
Game Code 4: NDSCG4
Game Code 5: VFX7NT
Game Code 6: HMDVJL

When you go to type in a code, at the bottom of the screen there's an option for Don't Have a Code?

But yeah, I think the food has codes. Someone will have to verify. I don't eat BK.

The codes are on the 30 and 40oz drink cups, Whoppers and large fries.

Or, you can request free ones using the link on the site... Which will send you a random 6 out of the following list:
Code:
2H5RJ3	2H98KZ	2JT9SC	3BK92W	3C4MP8	3M5DZT
3SKML7	45MNK9	4DWXGZ	4LZGN9	4PX7BL	5TJMH6
62S7XZ	6T3DV4	73WNRD	7PFCZ8	7ZW5F4	8FG5X7
8JXHKC	8P46GV	94WN8H	95BKFD	9KJ5HX	9KPRH6
BK7HPW	BN93T4	BPNDC3	D4RVXT	DH4V8T	F6VW35
F896RG	G52NMD	H7K8F5	HLV5GN	HMDVJL	HTMWSP
J7FMD4	JFX2KP	JZRB4N	KFZG3J	KNJGP8	LR9CD4
LWT9BP	MBCF9S	MFHVKN	NBVG2L	NDSCG4	NPZ93T
NVFCDZ	PJWN6H 	QJXM94	QMDJNL	QSKW35	QXDZGN
QZN2W8	R45BZ6 	R9F4TW	RFN3JV	RH8DLP	SD7M6N
SK2NZD	SN9CFZ	T5VMLF	TB7D2N	TGV29S	VDBFG2
VFX7NT	W8B2NK	WJ7P5X	X9KC7P	XBHJ9V	XDKW7B
XJCV9L	Z3N2DR	ZNQV28	ZQ25NL
Also, you can reuse the same code multiple times in a row. Basically, once you have 1 code, you can enter 6 times daily simply using that code over and over again.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']Hey all CAG'ers
Saw a promo for the Xbox 360 Kinect on tv earlier today. Go to https://bkkinect.bk.com/ for your chance to win a Xbox 360 kinect prize pack. Supposedly their is a winner every 15 minutes! So hopefully we can get some winners here on CAG. You can play up to 6 times each day! For free codes you need to click on the dont have code after you register.

GOOD LUCK![/QUOTE]

I won the "Kinect™ for Xbox 360® Prize Pack" on my 3rd game code, thanks for the post.

[quote name='Sniperman']but you can use the same code over and over even on the same day, you we dont really need anymore codes.[/QUOTE]

Well, my bad then.

[quote name='A Gamer']Uh... I haven't actually won anything in this one myself. I am only entering 6 times per 'person'... Course, I am entering for quite a few 'persons' per day... But nowhere near the numbers that are bing put out by the bots. This promo is "young". We have until Nov 28 -- so a long way to go still.

And, if my hunch about the bot'ers getting disqualified is correct, that means there will be bunch more consoles getting put back into the promo, probably more towards the end, increasing the odds of winning something even more... Especially if word gets out that the bot'ers aren't getting squat. Course, I could be wrong, and the bot'ers may be the ones walking away with the bulk of the consoles?

Posted the same info here... http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7786618&postcount=106

I never said I won... Actually, I indicated that I hadn't yet won. I just posted the screen that showed the message the winners were talking about...

My post in that forum was in response to the post above mine where an actual winner pointed out that there was an address entry screen...[/QUOTE]

lol how many person's a day did you enter to end up winning if you don't mind me asking? Right now im only doing myself so wondering what the odds were of me just winning that way

[quote name='TheRobReport']lol how many person's a day did you enter to end up winning if you don't mind me asking? Right now im only doing myself so wondering what the odds were of me just winning that way[/QUOTE]
I plead the 5th on that one... But I will say that I won on the first try of the first 'person' (me). So, it would seem that the prize was just waiting there for someone to claim it... And I was the lucky one?

Then I waited about a half hour entered for my other 'persons', and no luck... So, no console for my nieces or nephews (or 2nd for me @ work). Yet? I suspect that the "Club Bing consoles" won't last much longer, so getting backup "BK consoles" would be great (coincidentally just in time to wrap them up for Christmas)... No doubt I would be the greatest uncle EVA! Again!

But, had I waited until the wee hours of the morning... And I suspect a lot of people gave up because of the bots... And with the new captcha freshly in place (temporarily?) breaking those bots... And the mobi page completely broken... I figured my chances were as good as they were ever going to get. And... Well... I got lucky.

[quote name='A Gamer']The codes are on the 30 and 40oz drink cups, Whoppers and large fries.

Or, you can request free ones using the link on the site... Which will send you a random 6 out of the following list:
Code:
2H5RJ3	2H98KZ	2JT9SC	3BK92W	3C4MP8	3M5DZT
3SKML7	45MNK9	4DWXGZ	4LZGN9	4PX7BL	5TJMH6
62S7XZ	6T3DV4	73WNRD	7PFCZ8	7ZW5F4	8FG5X7
8JXHKC	8P46GV	94WN8H	95BKFD	9KJ5HX	9KPRH6
BK7HPW	BN93T4	BPNDC3	D4RVXT	DH4V8T	F6VW35
F896RG	G52NMD	H7K8F5	HLV5GN	HMDVJL	HTMWSP
J7FMD4	JFX2KP	JZRB4N	KFZG3J	KNJGP8	LR9CD4
LWT9BP	MBCF9S	MFHVKN	NBVG2L	NDSCG4	NPZ93T
NVFCDZ	PJWN6H 	QJXM94	QMDJNL	QSKW35	QXDZGN
QZN2W8	R45BZ6 	R9F4TW	RFN3JV	RH8DLP	SD7M6N
SK2NZD	SN9CFZ	T5VMLF	TB7D2N	TGV29S	VDBFG2
VFX7NT	W8B2NK	WJ7P5X	X9KC7P	XBHJ9V	XDKW7B
XJCV9L	Z3N2DR	ZNQV28	ZQ25NL
Also, you can reuse the same code multiple times in a row. Basically, once you have 1 code, you can enter 6 times daily simply using that code over and over again.[/QUOTE]

I had a cup yesterday and a cup today with the same code. This is a weird contest.

Well, mobile is working again... and thankfully it didn't invalidate my entries for today in the time it wasn't responding.

I'd post my codes, but from the looks of it, it seems the individual codes aren't nearly as important as the timing of when they're entered. (The codes more or less just buy the server time to process requests by making the end user paranoid about whether or not they entered a code correctly...)

[quote name='KaneRobot']I had a cup yesterday and a cup today with the same code. Wow.[/QUOTE]
I figured as much... Just out of curiosity, was that code on the list I posted above?

If not, people may want to post their food codes...

No need to post the free codes, I think we have them ALL now.

[quote name='LOTT42']Ha..Cheaters bot was reported down (captchas) and now there web host has suspended their account. Wonder when the letters from the attorneys will show...[/QUOTE]

That's awesome news.

It was... For a short while early this morning.

But BK fixed the mobi version of the site later this morning, and it does not have captchas??? So, the bots will no doubt be updated to use that page instead of the normal one (if they weren't already), and then they will be back up and running.

I only hope that this change is enough to make the bot'ers think twice about actually getting their prizes, since having hundreds or thousands of account from the same IP address, all with emails on the same domain, will be quite easy to detect. And, since they promoters were willing to make the effort of putting in a captcha, perhaps they will also be taking the effort to do some account validation on the back-end before they ship out any of the prizes. Maybe?

My brother scored one this morning at 10:00 on the nose. I just talked to him, he's a member here. I got him to sign up last month.

Mark another for a CAG member.

I vow to enter this contest 6 times a day all month! Now I just need to plan my time of attack. Anyone wanna share their opinion on the best time to enter?

Game Code 1: TB7D2N
Game Code 2: 45MNK9
Game Code 3: NDSCG4
Game Code 4: HMDVJL
Game Code 5: 8P46GV
Game Code 6: J7FMD4

No dice for me either. But I'm gonna do this every day until the contest is over!

Hmm looks like all the times are pretty spread out. The problem I'm having is that there is a 4 hour time difference from East coast to West coast. Since I'm in school all day I guess I'll just have to try for the early morning.

2 days no wins 2 codes left to do today and i'm doing it at 15 minute intervals

EDIT: no win today =( congrats to all the winners though

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohram']
captchae.png

Captcha, we have us a captcha here! Might help with the botters.[/QUOTE]It would if there wasn't a mobile site.

[quote name='A Gamer']I plead the 5th on that one... But I will say that I won on the first try of the first 'person' (me). So, it would seem that the prize was just waiting there for someone to claim it... And I was the lucky one?

Then I waited about a half hour entered for my other 'persons', and no luck... So, no console for my nieces or nephews (or 2nd for me @ work). Yet? I suspect that the "Club Bing consoles" won't last much longer, so getting backup "BK consoles" would be great (coincidentally just in time to wrap them up for Christmas)... No doubt I would be the greatest uncle EVA! Again!

But, had I waited until the wee hours of the morning... And I suspect a lot of people gave up because of the bots... And with the new captcha freshly in place (temporarily?) breaking those bots... And the mobi page completely broken... I figured my chances were as good as they were ever going to get. And... Well... I got lucky.[/QUOTE]

LOL I Can dig it. Can I ask what you would do for other numbers at least? Did you just do 1 number off or what? The reason I ask is because I had my girlfriend start doing this from her work and they wouldn't let her sign up with my number since it was already registered.

All of my 'persons' are unique, and real people, real phone numbers and real addresses. And, each is using a unique IP address. So, even if I were to win with all of my accounts (which I know is not likely to happen), I would still not be in direct violation of the ToS. Well, except for me @work vs me @home. Most of these people were 'recruited' for Club Bing 'mules' (?) and I let them order/keep a bunch of Bing prizes (crap I didn't want, one man's trash...). From time to time I (ab)use them for other stuff, too, but since more often that not it nets them the 'secondary' prizes that I don't want, they don't mind.

So, why not just ask your girlfriend to use her phone number? Or use your home phone vs your cell. For this promo, it is highly unlikely that they will actually call the number, and if you don't plan on TXT'ing in your codes, it won't have to be a cell phone.

Didn't win...

Game Code 1: VFX7NT
Game Code 2: 2H5RJ3
Game Code 3: HMDVJL
Game Code 4: RFN3JV
Game Code 5: F896RG
Game Code 6: TB7D2N

[quote name='kirby145']What do you guys think: better to use them all at once or spread them out?[/QUOTE]
I won with my 6th code without spreading them out, but that's just me.

You guys seriously go buy a bunch of codes from BK to do this? Waste of money imo. Grats to winners, but damn, save the money on drinks and just buy a Kinect =P

[quote name='Darknuke']You guys seriously go buy a bunch of codes from BK to do this? Waste of money imo. Grats to winners, but damn, save the money on drinks and just buy a Kinect =P[/QUOTE]

Have you looked through this thread at all???

[quote name='Darknuke']You guys seriously go buy a bunch of codes from BK to do this? Waste of money imo. Grats to winners, but damn, save the money on drinks and just buy a Kinect =P[/QUOTE]

the only thing i've spent is time.

retail is only $350 so no tax forms
EDIT: also this is from T.O.S One Prize Pack is available at a randomly selected time ("Winning Time")
anyone know if its one account per household?

[quote name='mistymayem']What was that one like?[/QUOTE]

Kinda smiliar. Lot of people gaming the system for free games and faceplates until they added the captcha. Although, it was added in so late in the game, most people had already cleaned up. (I started putting in friends and other CAGs addresses for the Fusion Frenzy 2 and Forza 2 prize packs becuase I had won so many.) That's why I'm glad to see this one "fixed" so early on.

But man...were those faceplates God-ugly!

Man I loved that game... It was easier to play though as you didnt have to create an account. And you could have all your prizes sent to the same name/addy and they didnt care.

eh, no luck again!
I wish the site would say if somebody won the system in any given 15 minute period. At least that way I wouldn't throw all of my 6 codes out the window...

bread's done
Back