Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

I find that odd, too... I didn't have to provide a shipping address, either... Just my phone number???

Also, I have a hunch that this prize is going to fall in the "over $600" category, so the promotors will need to get a W-9 tax form from the winner before they release the prize.

Just a hunch, but I suspect that this short on-screen message is just the initial step in the redemption process.

EDIT: I think this is the message he is talking about...
4pz9er.png

My guess is that there will be an e-mail coming shortly, with an Affidavit of Eligibility and W-9 forms attached... Doh!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alangee']I did this too!
It makes me feel as if this contest is total b.s.[/QUOTE]

yeah I accidentally forgot to copy/paste another code and pasted the one I just used. Nice one BK.

[quote name='A Gamer']I find that odd, too... I didn't have to provide a shipping address, either... Just my phone number???

Also, I have a hunch that this prize is going to fall in the "over $600" category, so the promotors will need to get a W-9 tax form from the winner before they release the prize.

Just a hunch, but I suspect that this short on-screen message is just the initial step in the redemption process.

EDIT: I think this is the message he is talking about...
4pz9er.png

My guess is that there will be an e-mail coming shortly, with an Affidavit of Eligibility and W-9 forms attached... Doh![/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, the prize is listed with a value of 350, obviously that can't be right, but I'm not complaining.

[quote name='ohram']Oddly enough, the prize is listed with a value of 350, obviously that can't be right, but I'm not complaining.[/QUOTE]

I think its listed at 350.00 because according to the main page you can win a console to though i know from the winning message it doesn't say the console i think its a whole bundle.

Yep, the prize is valued at $350 as per the ToS, so no need for the W-9. My bad. I feel embarrassed that I didn't catch that before I posted.

And, from what I have recently been told, there was another screen just before that one where the winner was asked to enter the shipping info. If only I had been lucky enough to win, then I wouldn't look like such a dunce.

Game Code 1: ZNQV28
Game Code 2: SN9CFZ
Game Code 3: 73WNRD
Game Code 4: G52NMD
Game Code 5: NDSCG4
Game Code 6: 4DWXGZ

Today's Codes

Game Code 1: H7K8F5
Game Code 2: W8B2NK
Game Code 3: 6T3DV4
Game Code 4: 62S7XZ
Game Code 5: TB7D2N
Game Code 6: JFX2KP

Yesterday's Codes

Game Code 1: 95BKFD
Game Code 2: LWT9BP
Game Code 3: 73WNRD
Game Code 4: T5VMLF
Game Code 5: D4RVXT
Game Code 6: QZN2W8

Luke H Skyeville MD, Bryce J,Sykesville MD, Rich J Owing Mills MD, Alex W Sykesville MD,, Mark W owings Mills MD, Kenneth W. Owings Mills MD.

Yeah right..... This makes me mad, 6 "people" from 2 towns win back to back nearly.

[quote name='DoReiRei']Luke H Skyeville MD, Bryce J,Sykesville MD, Rich J Owing Mills MD, Alex W Sykesville MD,, Mark W owings Mills MD, Kenneth W. Owings Mills MD.

Yeah right..... This makes me mad, 6 "people" from 2 towns win back to back nearly.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they figured out the exact timing and using multiple emails or computers with different IP or mac address. From the looks of it some of the names appear to be siblings.

Thanks OP, hadn't heard about this. Don't care much for paying for a Kinect, but if it's free, hell, I'll check it out. Codes failed, but will keep trying. Good luck everyone!

[quote name='needler420']I wonder if they figured out the exact timing and using multiple emails or computers with different IP or mac address. From the looks of it some of the names appear to be siblings.[/QUOTE]
Nah. They have a bot, and are entering with hundreds if not thousands of email addresses. They are using catch-all domains (i.e. a domain where anything addressed to it ends up in one email box) to create as many accounts as they need and hammer away.

Kind of sux to know that there is someone hammering away with thousands of accounts as opposed to your 6 tries daily. The only consolation is that the bot does NOT use proxies, so there is a very good chance that the promoter will be able to disqualify them with minimal effort. Still, it only means that the cheaters probably won't be getting their boxes, but does not help all the rest of us out.

Personally, I would not use that bot because it does not support proxies. The recent GameStop Surprize Attack comes to mind where the people that used bots didn't win anything (nada, zip, nichts, rien du tout) as opposed to the people that played legit (and people like me that play pseudo legit) actually did get their codes (although I didn't get my drawing prize because I probably missed the call).

[quote name='gtkilla']do you guys enter back-to-back or every 15 minutes?[/QUOTE]
The 'winning' is pre-determined random time approx once in each 15 min period. The first person that plays at or after that pre-determined time get the win. So, they could be almost 30 min apart, or as little as couple minutes apart... No way to tell. You just have to be lucky and be the first person to play at or after one of the pre-determined times. That is why people tend to be luckier at the off-hours, since the winning page could be sitting there waiting for several minutes for someone to come and play. Whereas during the busy time, there are probably hundreds of people playing at any given time... Not to mention the bots.

Pretty funny you posted this at 5:57 pm on a known cheating site right around the time you won.

Wow. I surprised the are valuing the bundle at $350... Course, I am embarrassed that I didn't even bother to check the ToS before I posted. My bad.

So, you had to enter your shipping info BEFORE the screen shown above? Now it is all kind of starting to make sense... If only I had actually won... Then I wouldn't feel like such a dunce.

Uh... I haven't actually won anything in this one myself. I am only entering 6 times per 'person'... Course, I am entering for quite a few 'persons' per day... But nowhere near the numbers that are bing put out by the bots. This promo is "young". We have until Nov 28 -- so a long way to go still.

And, if my hunch about the bot'ers getting disqualified is correct, that means there will be bunch more consoles getting put back into the promo, probably more towards the end, increasing the odds of winning something even more... Especially if word gets out that the bot'ers aren't getting squat. Course, I could be wrong, and the bot'ers may be the ones walking away with the bulk of the consoles?

[quote name='LOTT42']Pretty funny you posted this at 5:57 pm on a known cheating site right around the time you won.

Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]
Posted the same info here... http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7786618&postcount=106

I never said I won... Actually, I indicated that I hadn't yet won. I just posted the screen that showed the message the winners were talking about...

My post in that forum was in response to the post above mine where an actual winner pointed out that there was an address entry screen...

[quote name='A Gamer']Uh... I haven't actually won anything in this one myself. I am only entering 6 times per 'person'... Course, I am entering for quite a few 'persons' per day... But nowhere near the numbers that are bing put out by the bots. This promo is "young". We have until Nov 28 -- so a long way to go still.

And, if my hunch about the bot'ers getting disqualified is correct, that means there will be bunch more consoles getting put back into the promo, probably more towards the end, increasing the odds of winning something even more... Especially if word gets out that the bot'ers aren't getting squat. Course, I could be wrong, and the bot'ers may be the ones walking away with the bulk of the consoles?

Posted the same info here... Never said I won... Just posted the screen that showed the message the winners were talking about...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7786618&postcount=106[/QUOTE]

My apologies I misread your post. The problem I have is when they decide to simply pull the plug and screw all of us legit players!

[quote name='LOTT42']My apologies I misread your post. The problem I have is when they decide to simply pull the plug and screw all of us legit players![/QUOTE]
No doubt. But since this promo is controlled (i.e. only one prize per prize period) it is not like they will run out of prizes within the first couple days (hours?). This should give them ample time to notice, find and disqualify the people that are cheating. I don't see why they would need to pull the plug on this one.

I really need a new console or two... I have a hunch that my current consoles are ready RRoD on me any time now... Already lost 5 to that incurable "illness". Course, who's to say the new design is actually any better? Ugh!

I didn't win, but here are my codes.

Game Code 1: ZQ25NL
Game Code 2: X9KC7P
Game Code 3: QJXM94
Game Code 4: 2H98KZ
Game Code 5: 45MNK9
Game Code 6: NPZ93T

not a winner.... here's my codes
Game Code 1: KFZG3J
Game Code 2: BPNDC3
Game Code 3: DH4V8T
Game Code 4: 8P46GV
Game Code 5: MBCF9S
Game Code 6: QMDJNL

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did they ask for your address after you were determined a winner? I don't recall ever entering an address for registration.[/QUOTE]

It asked for my address and i confirmed the shipping address....

Can't remember the exact order of how it went cuz i was all fired up...

Thanks for the heads up, OP.
Didn't get anything, but here are my codes:

Game Code 1: XJCV9L
Game Code 2: 3SKML7
Game Code 3: 2JT9SC
Game Code 4: PJWN6H
Game Code 5: 3M5DZT
Game Code 6: RH8DLP

[quote name='raarar']not a winner.... here's my codes
Game Code 1: KFZG3J
Game Code 2: BPNDC3
Game Code 3: DH4V8T
Game Code 4: 8P46GV
Game Code 5: MBCF9S
Game Code 6: QMDJNL[/QUOTE]

Holy Shit! I Won with your First Code, I Put it in Last

Aww just around the time i was entering mine...

Game Code 1: VFX7NT
Game Code 2: SD7M6N
Game Code 3: 3M5DZT
Game Code 4: BPNDC3
Game Code 5: QMDJNL
Game Code 6: VDBFG2

i hear ya rawr i get the feeling everytime it takes just a few seconds longer than the other codes, but i still get the sorry page lol.

[quote name='RawrrSlayer']Holy Shit! I Won with your First Code, I Put it in Last[/QUOTE]

That means I'll have to win too. It's only natural!

Game Code 1: J7FMD4
Game Code 2: R45BZ6
Game Code 3: ZNQV28
Game Code 4: 2H98KZ
Game Code 5: NDSCG4
Game Code 6: MBCF9S

played twice now (12 codes) and nothing. You have to get lucky and pick the right time to play. Your odds would be best in the off hours of the night when not as many people are playing.

From what I understand of the rules, the winning time is randomly picked by a program. One winning time every 15 minutes. So whoever enters their code first after that winning time hits, wins.

So posting codes doesn't really do anything since the codes themselves are meaningless and you can just request 6 codes from the site by clicking the dont have a code button on the site. They'll immediately be sent to your email address.

But...since the codes are not unique and can be used by more than one person, it is helpful to have the list provided by another generous CAG instead of clicking 'Send Code' 6 times and waiting for 6 individual emails.

So in that vein, THANKS to all the CAGs providing codes.

bread's done
Back