Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

Currently going through and using every single one of these codes. Wow

Edit: That was before I realized there was a 6/day limit. Hrmph.

Last edited by a moderator:
:( I want to win, I've entered it everday + friends have, From 1,2,3,4,5 in the morning different days, I guess i should stick to an exact time everyday and hope i nail it randomly.

Mine:

Game Code 1: TGV29S
Game Code 2: W8B2NK
Game Code 3: G52NMD
Game Code 4: XJCV9L
Game Code 5: QSKW35
Game Code 6: X9KC7P

No luck for me. Thanks OP!

Wow I just won!!!!! I didn't think I had a good chance being Friday evening, but third code worked G52NMD!!!!

Good luck to everyone else keep trying!

Assuming it took you a minute to type the info, Im trying at in like 1 minute, every minute, that'll be somewhere between the 15 minute mark after you!

:( nope, Nothing.

[quote name='DoReiRei']Assuming it took you a minute to type the info, Im trying at in like 1 minute, every minute, that'll be somewhere between the 15 minute mark after you!

:( nope, Nothing.[/QUOTE]
That is not how it works.

Lets say he won at 9:01:00 EDT. That means that he won the prize that was allocated at some random time between 9:00:00 and 9:14:59 EDT.

So, since he won the prize at around 9:01, that meant that all we really know is that anyone entering codes for the remaining 14 minutes of that period had no chance of winning...

The next prize to be awarded would be at some random time between 9:15:00 and 9:29:59... So, although you were trying in the right time period (i.e. after 9:15) there was still a full 15 minute span in which the prize could be awarded.

Basically, they are awarding one prize in each 15 minute time block. When specifically within that time period is randomly determined. Most ePrize promotions are done this way.

[quote name='A Gamer']That is not how it works.

Lets say he won at 9:01:00 EDT. That means that he won the prize that was allocated at some random time between 9:00:00 and 9:14:59 EDT.

So, since he won the prize at around 9:01, that meant that all we really know is that anyone entering codes for the remaining 14 minutes of that period had no chance of winning...

The next prize to be awarded would be at some random time between 9:15:00 and 9:29:59... So, although you were trying in the right time period (i.e. after 9:15) there was still a full 15 minute span in which the prize could be awarded.

Basically, they are awarding one prize in each 15 minute time block. When specifically within that time period is randomly determined. Most ePrize promotions are done this way.[/QUOTE]

So based on that, what do you think the optimal time to try would be? One would assume early morn', but I dunno

||||||, Tomahawk, RawrrSlayer, Serakek, elnegro31, krodos, A Gamer, smokey6's brother, deadbodyman11, Briar36, venomscarnage, Rawrrslayer's friend, dios, gamingninja, digital ink

Well that's my count of current wins reported in this thread. 15 in 5 days. Not too shabby, about 3 a day. We have 23 days left so hopefully we will have 69 more CAGs winning. If we really end up winning 84 prizes, CAGs would have won 3% of the total prizes. That seems a little high to me but ya never know! I hope I'll be one of them! Post if I missed anyone.

[quote name='ximplosionx']So based on that, what do you think the optimal time to try would be? One would assume early morn', but I dunno[/QUOTE]
I agree. And that is normally when I play ePrized based promos... When everyone else is asleep.

But, if you look at the times that people here have been winning, it really does seem to be all over the place. So, I dunno either.

[quote name='mistymayem']||||||, Tomahawk, RawrrSlayer, Serakek, elnegro31, krodos, A Gamer, smokey6's brother, deadbodyman11, Briar36, venomscarnage, Rawrrslayer's friend, dios, gamingninja, digital ink

Well that's my count of current wins reported in this thread. 15 in 5 days. Not too shabby, about 3 a day. We have 23 days left so hopefully we will have 69 more CAGs winning. If we really end up winning 84 prizes, CAGs would have won 3% of the total prizes. That seems a little high to me but ya never know! I hope I'll be one of them! Post if I missed anyone.[/QUOTE]
Well, the bots are dead (for now?), so that increases our odds...

But I just saw an ad on TV for it... So that dramatically decreases our odds...

I think the CAGs got overly lucky because we were in on it at launch time... Not that many people new about it, so not a lot of competition. However, with the media campaign now in full swing, I have a hunch a LOT more people are about to start playing.

[quote name='A Gamer']I agree. And that is normally when I play ePrized based promos... When everyone else is asleep.

But, if you look at the times that people here have been winning, it really does seem to be all over the place. So, I dunno either.

I think the CAGs got overly lucky because we were in on it at launch time... Not that many people new about it, so not a lot of competition. However, with the media campaign now in full swing, I have a hunch a LOT more people are about to start playing.[/QUOTE]

I still think the direct line might be my best bet. The biggest problem is, the webservice may or may not provide the info I need for the prize claim. I dunno. It'd be risky

[quote name='A Gamer']

I think the CAGs got overly lucky because we were in on it at launch time... Not that many people new about it, so not a lot of competition. However, with the media campaign now in full swing, I have a hunch a LOT more people are about to start playing.[/QUOTE]

True true. I was actually in a Burger King today and they were advertising it like no other and I saw a banner ad on Gamespot. But I also think people will lose interest over time and will only try once or twice rather than daily. The way they are advertising the contest makes it seem like to enter you MUST buy a drink or Whopper or whatever they want you to to enter, rather than reusing the same code over and over. I think that will raise our chances as well.

3 a day is kinda unrealistic but it sure would be cool! :D

I'm gonna try again in the early morning, just tried these and no dice.

Game Code 1: 9KJ5HX
Game Code 2: ZNQV28
Game Code 3: HTMWSP
Game Code 4: XBHJ9V
Game Code 5: JZRB4N
Game Code 6: 8JXHKC

I guess considering how this contest is run, codes should only be used once per 15 minutes depending when you entered the first code?

Here are some more codes Good Luck!!

Game Code 1: RFN3JV
Game Code 2: H7K8F5
Game Code 3: 3M5DZT
Game Code 4: VDBFG2
Game Code 5: NVFCDZ
Game Code 6: 3BK92W

I told my friend about the game and he played for the first time and WON on his second code!! Now I need to win ;) He won at 11:38pm Central time.

[quote name='Jackpot06']this is a stupid question, but to the winners, do they confirm with a phone call?[/QUOTE]

No phone call, but I did get a confirmation email.

[quote name='Jackpot06']this is a stupid question, but to the winners, do they confirm with a phone call?[/QUOTE]
Just an E-mail
Then Entered my Address and Confirmed it.

[quote name='Deona']I told my friend about the game and he played for the first time and WON on his second code!! Now I need to win ;) He won at 11:38pm Central time.[/QUOTE]

:( that bums me out about all the people getting it there first 6 tries or having to try nonstop and not get it. Like me.

my thing froze like i won twice....... I was all WOOHOO!! but no...I bet me and someone else did it at the same time and they got through....:bomb: otherwise its always 100% instant.

[quote name='DoReiRei']my thing froze like i won twice....... I was all WOOHOO!! but no...I bet me and someone else did it at the same time and they got through....:bomb: otherwise its always 100% instant.[/QUOTE]
It did that for me a few times too in the past half hour. I cant believe how lucky some people are to get it on their first round of codes.

just to be clear, "first round of codes" means the first time you enter, or the first time the codes have been entered?

in other words are we supposed to be using the codes people have posted in the thread?

[quote name='genfuyung']I'm on my last code now. Its unbelievable.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

You can say that again :(

I don't need an xbox, but i have a unresistantable urge to win it, I know i can/will!
but I am getting bummed that people do it there first times and eh all my friends cant win when i do it for them. Im gonna try the busiest time of the day next time! watch me luck out then.

[quote name='ohram']That means I'll have to win too. It's only natural![/QUOTE]

Let's just say at 3:45 AM Central time, I made good on my promise.

For those poisting the times of their wins, are you waiting for a certain time and then entering on the dot (ie, 3:45:00.), or is it a random entry, or entry on seconds (3:45:34)?

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Can you use the free codes more than once on different days?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Apparently you can just use the one code six times if you wanted, I personally wouldn't just in case. But you could.

[quote name='Sniperman']per person.[/QUOTE]
so if its a unique other person can they register too or will they not allow it?

bread's done
Back