Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

Really hope I can win one for my girlfriend. Still trying :(

14 days left to lose..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='A Gamer']
I wouldn't be too surprised if they waited until later next week to ship out all of last weeks prizes in one batch? Or, they could not ship any next week and still be within the specificed 3-to-4 week window they indicated in the email.[/QUOTE]

You're breaking my heart Anakin. I'm hoping to get an email on Monday.

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']Nothing again for me. I've played every day since I've learned about it, but I am glad at least some CAGers are winning! It gives me hope![/QUOTE]

Same here. I've played every day since the beginning and at random times, but no luck so far. Congrats to everyone that has won!

Imagine this for today...

I manage to score a kinect bundle

Giants dominate the Cowboys

I crush the opposing team this week in my NFL Fantasy league

:D

EDIT :: We can scratch the first part... :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying for 2 weeks with Burger King with no luck. My mom comes to me today saying she got this in a box of Frosted Flakes she bought this morning and was wondering if "it was good or not." Yes, yes it's good.

Sorry if this is off topic as it's from Kelloggs, but I'm ecstatic.

kinect.jpg

[quote name='ShadowWolf9']I've been trying for 2 weeks with Burger King with no luck. My mom comes to me today saying she got this in a box of Frosted Flakes she bought this morning and was wondering if "it was good or not." Yes, yes it's good.

Sorry if this is off topic as it's from Kelloggs, but I'm ecstatic.

kinect.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You won this from kelloggs?

[quote name='FattyPooh09']You won this from kelloggs?[/QUOTE]

Yup, the slip was in a box of Frosted Flakes. It's much more of a pain since I need to print out a pdf, fill it out, get it stamped at the bank, and then mail it to Kelloggs. Still, I'm so happy I won one.

Wow this contest is frustrating. Looks like I'll be setting my alarm way early for the next two weeks...it seems to be the only way to possibly increase my chances. Bah.

[quote name='ShadowWolf9']Yup, the slip was in a box of Frosted Flakes. It's much more of a pain since I need to print out a pdf, fill it out, get it stamped at the bank, and then mail it to Kelloggs. Still, I'm so happy I won one.[/QUOTE]

Wow congrats :applause: so how did you win ?

[quote name='FattyPooh09']Wow congrats :applause: so how did you win ?[/QUOTE]

Like I said before, my mother opened up a box of Frosted Flakes with a slip saying YOU WON and a code on it. I just needed to enter the code online to redeem the prize.

And for those of us still waiting for a win... some brief entertainment:

Apparently, there are a few conspiracy nuts out there who believe that devices like the Kinect and Playstation Move may be used for spying on you ala 1984, using our game consoles as the entry point:

- http://www.lazygamer.net/kinect-is-spying-on-you/

It appears that the user agreement allows them to observe or hand over any content captured by the device to various legal or government authorities and maybe even business partners... perhaps even during times where the device should simply be idle as you go about your normal activity.

Should this be the case, perhaps "winning" might not be in your best interest.

Or, I could just be trying to scare off the competition...

[quote name='Bones3D']And for those of us still waiting for a win... some brief entertainment:

Apparently, there are a few conspiracy nuts out there who believe that devices like the Kinect and Playstation Move may be used for spying on you ala 1984, using our game consoles as the entry point:

- http://www.lazygamer.net/kinect-is-spying-on-you/

It appears that the user agreement allows them to observe or hand over any content captured by the device to various legal or government authorities and maybe even business partners... perhaps even during times where the device should simply be idle as you go about your normal activity.

Should this be the case, perhaps "winning" might not be in your best interest.

Or, I could just be trying to scare off the competition...[/QUOTE]

Of course, you could simply UNPLUG the camera when you're not actively playing a Kinect game. Or you could turn the camera towards a wall.

If I purchased a Kinect, I would simply unplug it when not in use since I have the original Xbox 360 consoles and it requires a separate power source with use on the original consoles. I see no reason to waste energy by leaving something like that plugged in when not in use.

As far as the conspiracy theory, don't worry, In Microsoft We Trust!

[quote name='AXV1']Is anyone else getting CAPTCHAs every time they enter a code?[/QUOTE]Everyone does...

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I've come to terms that I'm pretty much not going to win one of these.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think I'm done. I might try again on the last day just for kicks but otherwise this is to annoying.

[quote name='AXV1']Is anyone else getting CAPTCHAs every time they enter a code?[/QUOTE]
Mobile set has 5 digit captchas

Speaking of CAPTCHAs, I got one earlier that was upside down. I do not have upside down keys so it was quite impossible to to fill that one out.

I think I'm going to give this one more day, then quite until I'm on thanksgiving break and can enter at four in the morning with no repercussions. I don't have the will to lose anymore.

tried entering R9F4TW (from list A Gamer set up) and it said invaild. ended up using another code (forgot which) and worked. still no win with about 10 days trying

Off topic question... Does CAG have RSS thread capability for each forum thread? I'd like to follow this thread via my RSS Reader...

Thanks...

I think we're done. With my entire floor combined we've probably tried about 500 times and no luck. Congrats to all those who won though.

I am seeing alot of people say they are giving up here and on SD, things might be getting easier for some then, The last day will probably be super choas though :O

So, has anyone Found the King, yet? I'm getting worried he might crawl out from the deepest, darkest shadows of the parking lot nearby just as I'm getting into the car around 2am. Not so much for my own safety, but that I might accidentally shank the poor guy, causing him to drop my precious Xbox 360 bundle...

[quote name='Zero3133']I would really like to thank whoever posted those codes earlier in the thread. I just won one tonight.[/QUOTE]

AWESOME! Congrats!!! :applause:

BTW, do you remember about what time you entered the winning code? And which post/group of codes did you use? Thanks!

After you input the code, they tell you imediately if you won or not. If not they tell you try again. Otherwise if you win, they tell you congrats, then they ask for your address, to confirm your address, then they send you an email with the info of you winning/redeeming your xbox. Then one more email, but this time from UPS giving you shipping/tracking info.

Hate to sound pretty greedy but does anybody know if you can recieve more than one? I had already won from the contest, but after my bro had heard of this, I would like to try again to win one for him. Is there a limit/one per household type of thing/one for each email. Because I have multiple emails, but I could probably ship to his house, but would like for it to ship to mine, as a surprise.

Probably gonna get SO much hate for this question tho haha, but any idea?

So are they actually giving away systems in the very early AMs? It doesn't seem like that many people would enter this late at night and I haven't really heard of a CAG winning at like 5 AM.

2h5rj3 2h98kz 2jt9sc 3bk92w 3c4mp8 3m5dzt
3skml7 45mnk9 4dwxgz 4lzgn9 4px7bl 5tjmh6
62s7xz 6t3dv4 73wnrd 7pfcz8 7zw5f4 8fg5x7
8jxhkc 8p46gv 94wn8h 95bkfd 9kj5hx 9kprh6
bk7hpw bn93t4 bpndc3 d4rvxt dh4v8t f6vw35
f896rg g52nmd h7k8f5 hlv5gn hmdvjl htmwsp
j7fmd4 jfx2kp jzrb4n kfzg3j knjgp8 lr9cd4
lwt9bp mbcf9s mfhvkn nbvg2l ndscg4 npz93t
nvfcdz pjwn6h qjxm94 qmdjnl qskw35 qxdzgn
qzn2w8 r45bz6 r9f4tw rfn3jv rh8dlp sd7m6n
sk2nzd sn9cfz t5vmlf tb7d2n tgv29s vdbfg2
vfx7nt w8b2nk wj7p5x x9kc7p xbhj9v xdkw7b
xjcv9l z3n2dr znqv28 zq25nl

[quote name='jwizzle5786']Speaking of CAPTCHAs, I got one earlier that was upside down. I do not have upside down keys so it was quite impossible to to fill that one out.[/QUOTE]

˙ɹǝʌo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɹnoʎ dıןɟ ʇsnظ

[quote name='agentcoop007']Confused, so those who won when are you asked to provide your mailing address, are you e-mailed later on?[/QUOTE]

Did you win this one too? You're on a streak my friend! ;)
Send a little luck my way.
Oh yeah and didnt win again, maybe nights arent so great.... Anyone hear of any wins between 4-6 am?

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Did you win this one too? You're on a streak my friend! ;)
Send a little luck my way.
Oh yeah and didnt win again, maybe nights arent so great.... Anyone hear of any wins between 4-6 am?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just wondering about the process

Been playing since the start and was leaning towards giving up...and then I WON!

2aeuzbs.jpg

Entered at 2:59 AM PST. Good thing I decided to take some extra PTO after Veteran's Day and chose to stay up late and play some Black Ops.

i think the odds of winning are far worse than this thread would make it appear... most people losing aren't likely to post, yet the winners are almost guaranteed to chime in (and rightfully so)... i've been trying daily, and getting the "sorry" like most everybody else... oh well

Lost again.

Also missed the past 2 days due to a broken PC.
When the contest is over and I have nothing to show for it, I will certainly imagine that I would have won on one of those days.

bread's done
Back