Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='DoReiRei']I got mine in the mail today, Fedex dude came back like 30 minutes later to check my ID. Ha.[/QUOTE]
Uh... FedEx or UPS?

A quick question, has anyone received their shipment early? Mine says it'll be delivered on the 9th, but it just showed up in a sorting facility in a town 40 minutes away today. Is it possible I'll get it on the 8th? Has anyone gotten theirs a day early? I have no problem with waiting one more day, I just want to be prepared in case.

[quote name='ohram']A quick question, has anyone received their shipment early? Mine says it'll be delivered on the 9th, but it just showed up in a sorting facility in a town 40 minutes away today. Is it possible I'll get it on the 8th? Has anyone gotten theirs a day early? I have no problem with waiting one more day, I just want to be prepared in case.[/QUOTE]
Anything is possible when it comes to UPS.

[quote name='ohram']A quick question, has anyone received their shipment early? Mine says it'll be delivered on the 9th, but it just showed up in a sorting facility in a town 40 minutes away today. Is it possible I'll get it on the 8th? Has anyone gotten theirs a day early? I have no problem with waiting one more day, I just want to be prepared in case.[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten mine in but I know from past expierences a lot of my UPS packages have actually gotten in a day ahead of the estimate.

There was one shipped to my zip code today. No idea if it is mine, lot of people live here lol. It fits the time frame though, I'll be sure when I get an email.

[quote name='Chuckles']There was one shipped to my zip code today. No idea if it is mine, lot of people live here lol. It fits the time frame though, I'll be sure when I get an email.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='INSANEx708']I am pretty sure the one that is being shipped to my zip code is mine since I almost checked every day.[/QUOTE]
If you create an account on the UPS web site (free), it will show you the reference numbers. And, since they are now including the recipients' name in the ref, you can easily tell if it is yours.

[quote name='realwords']Got mine today. Friggin' awesome system, so glad I got one.

Still waiting for my second to come. 11/27.[/QUOTE]
I have heard that they are shipping only 1 per address. Did you order the 2nd to the same address? Just curious to get confirmation on the 1-per-address, since the ToS didn't that.

[quote name='A Gamer']If you create an account on the UPS web site (free), it will show you the reference numbers. And, since they are now including the recipients' name in the ref, you can easily tell if it is yours.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just checked it's mine WOOT. All coming before Christmas too. Greatest year ever!

Edit.

Just got my email for 11/16 win

[quote name='Chuckles']Got my email as well! Est. Delivery is tomorrow, pretty nice :p[/QUOTE]

wow delivery tomorrow!!!

u must live next to headquarters lol nicceeee:applause: :lol: :bouncy:

[quote name='A Gamer']...I have heard that they are shipping only 1 per address. Did you order the 2nd to the same address? Just curious to get confirmation on the 1-per-address, since the ToS didn't that.[/QUOTE]

Thats some BS if true, my sister and I each won a console(Im bringing mine away to school) the rules stated one per person, not household. We each legitimately won, and there's no way I'm gonna get screwed out of a win.

[quote name='Frank784']Thats some BS if true, my sister and I each won a console(Im bringing mine away to school) the rules stated one per person, not household. We each legitimately won, and there's no way I'm gonna get screwed out of a win.[/QUOTE]
Be sure to post if/when they both ship.

[quote name='Back Scatter']no email yet. I won on the 17th[/QUOTE]
Try the tracking by reference and see if there is one heading to your zip... If so, create a UPS account and look at the info for that tracking number. When logged in you will see the reference numbers, and since the reference numbers now include the recipient's name, you will know if it is yours or not.

Got my e-mail today too, it's scheduled to be here Friday but like I said earlier I usually get packages a day ahead of the estimated delievery time.

Finally got mine last night. I had to wait until freaking 7:30 at night...was supposed to be at work at 7:00...hate being at the end of the line for UPS deliveries. I'm impressed with the Slim Xbox though. Very sleek and cool.

[quote name='Back Scatter']I'm just wondering why some wins from the 17th haven't shipped yet[/QUOTE]

More importantly why hasn't MINE shipped yet? :D JK.

It looks like I won't get mine until next Christmas at this rate... 11/24 winner.

Shipping update...

11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11
11/06 wins: 93 consoles shipped 12/03
11/07 wins: 93 consoles shipped 12/03
11/08 wins: 89 consoles shipped 12/03
11/09 wins: 91 consoles shipped 12/03
11/10 wins: 89 consoles shipped 12/03
11/11 wins: 92 consoles shipped 12/03
11/12 wins: 87 consoles shipped 12/06
11/13 wins: 91 consoles shipped 12/07
11/14 wins: 94 consoles shipped 12/07
11/15 wins: 85 consoles shipped 12/07
11/16 wins: 75 consoles shipped 12/07
11/17 wins: 65 consoles shipped 12/07

Instructions for searching to see if your's shipped and you simply didn't get the email (yet?):

- go to the UPS Search by Reference web page;
- enter "[email protected]" in the Shipment Reference field (no quotes);
- set the Destination Country to US;
- set the Destination Postal/ZIP Code to your ZIP code;
- click Track.

Keep in mind that this will show all of the BK Kintect prize packages headed to the zip code indicated, so if you find one (or more), it could be yours, or one headed to one of your neighbors. If you want to verify that the package is yours, you can give UPS a call at 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877). They won't tell you the address to which the package is being sent, but if you provide your address they will usually confirm if it is the same as the one on the package.

Note: now that they are including the recipient's name in the reference numbers (tsk-tsk), you can simply create an account on the UPS web site (free) and check the tracking number(s) you get from the search. When logged in, you will see the reference numbers (including the recipient's name) along with the other shipping info.

[quote name='mang9432']damn i wasn't home to accept the package! hopefully if i sign the slip they'll leave it tomorrow at my door.[/QUOTE]
Unlikely with 'Adult Signature Required' packages... You wouldn't want them leaving your pron collection on the doorstep for your children to find by accident now, would you? The UPS driver doesn't know what's in there, and is probably assuming the worse... Yikes!

I would call them with the number on the slip and arrange for other plans. You can have them hold it at will-call and then pick it up there when it is convenient for you. Or, you can have it redirected to one of your neighbors instead, or possibly even to a work address (assuming it isn't too far away).

I'd give you my address (always someone here to sign for packages), but no guarantees anyone will answer the door when you come around to pick up your package... :whistle2:#

So to all of you guys that won on or after November 12 that posted your win times and dates your
information is out there.

[quote name='A Gamer']Shipping update...

11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11
11/06 wins: 93 consoles shipped 12/03
11/07 wins: 93 consoles shipped 12/03
11/08 wins: 89 consoles shipped 12/03
11/09 wins: 91 consoles shipped 12/03
11/10 wins: 89 consoles shipped 12/03
11/11 wins: 92 consoles shipped 12/03
11/12 wins: 87 consoles shipped 12/06
11/13 wins: 91 consoles shipped 12/07
11/14 wins: 94 consoles shipped 12/07
11/15 wins: 85 consoles shipped 12/07
11/16 wins: 75 consoles shipped 12/07
11/17 wins: 65 consoles shipped 12/07

Instructions for searching to see if your's shipped and you simply didn't get the email (yet?):

- go to the UPS Search by Reference web page;
- enter "[email protected]" in the Shipment Reference field (no quotes);
- set the Destination Country to US;
- set the Destination Postal/ZIP Code to your ZIP code;
- click Track.

Keep in mind that this will show all of the BK Kintect prize packages headed to the zip code indicated, so if you find one (or more), it could be yours, or one headed to one of your neighbors. If you want to verify that the package is yours, you can give UPS a call at 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877). They won't tell you the address to which the package is being sent, but if you provide your address they will usually confirm if it is the same as the one on the package.

Note: now that they are including the recipient's name in the reference numbers (tsk-tsk), you can simply create an account on the UPS web site (free) and check the tracking number(s) you get from the search. When logged in, you will see the reference numbers (including the recipient's name) along with the other shipping info.[/QUOTE]

Checked UPS none headed to my zip code :(

Wonder why all packages from 17th haven't shipped?

[quote name='A Gamer']Unlikely with 'Adult Signature Required' packages... You wouldn't want them leaving your pron collection on the doorstep for your children to find by accident now, would you? The UPS driver doesn't know what's in there, and is probably assuming the worse... Yikes!

I would call them with the number on the slip and arrange for other plans. You can have them hold it at will-call and then pick it up there when it is convenient for you. Or, you can have it redirected to one of your neighbors instead, or possibly even to a work address (assuming it isn't too far away).

I'd give you my address (always someone here to sign for packages), but no guarantees anyone will answer the door when you come around to pick up your package... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

:)

Actually both myself and my wife work about an hour from our apartment, so that doesn't really work. I usually have items shipped to my office, but since I knew this was going to be large, and I ride my bike on one leg of my commute to work, I didn't want to have to lug an xbox prize pack on my bike. I've had him leave things before that were signature required, so I'm sure it'll be fine. There aren't many tenants in my building and I've never had an issue with stolen packages before.

[quote name='mang9432']...There aren't many tenants in my building and I've never had an issue with stolen packages before.[/QUOTE]
So... Uh... Where do you live... Just out of curiosity... :booty:

Actually, don't need to answer that... [scans UPS for undeliverable NY prizes from yesterday]

[quote name='Coyotezeye']No more shipped today :(
Mine should be in the next batch hopefully.[/QUOTE]
Still too early to tell. They didn't upload their shipping data to UPS till about 5pm EST yesterday. And, even then it took another couple hours for the actual shipping info to fill in (they were just 'Billing Info Received' till much later).

[quote name='A Gamer']So... Uh... Where do you live... Just out of curiosity... :booty:

Actually, don't need to answer that... [scans UPS for undeliverable NY prizes from yesterday]

[/QUOTE]

Bwuahahaha! The "King" disguise is what got me. It's like Sneak King IRL.

Seriously though, where's my stuff?!!

Annoyed.

Girlfriend started tracking the package. Found there are 2 in our zip code. Sent out at the same time. But only one has been updating ans shows in town. Ours is still "in" Florida. Hopefully it just isn't getting scanned.

[quote name='A Gamer']Shipping update...

Note: now that they are including the recipient's name in the reference numbers (tsk-tsk), you can simply create an account on the UPS web site (free) and check the tracking number(s) you get from the search. When logged in, you will see the reference numbers (including the recipient's name) along with the other shipping info.[/QUOTE]

I've done this but I can't seem to find the reference numbers with recipient's name. Any help?

Just received my prize package last night - really awesome! However, I'm curious if anyone else has tried the Sports game yet and gotten the video record to work? We have a new 250GB 360 w/kinect at our office we play on, and when you play Sports, it shows you actual full-motion videos at the end of each event. At home on my new 4GB model, I just get 5 still-frame pictures.

Only thing I can think of is they cheaped out on us with the 4 GB models and the video record is disabled. Anyone else have this problem or found a work around? Those videos are awesome! A friend at work said they are automatically deleted (unless you explicitly save them), so there really is no good reason for them not to be taking the videos on the 4GB models.

bread's done
Back