Burnout Paradise Bundles (PSN) ($20 DLC/$30 DLC+Game)

INCyr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I originally saw it on Kotaku, but I've since confirmed (and bought it) myself.

PSN (and it appears, only PSN - not sure why 360 owners are shafted) is offering ALL the DLC for Burnout Paradise for $20 until March 31st. If you don't have the game, they have a bundle for that too, for $30 (Game + ALL DLC).

Considering that the DLC itself runs ~$67, and the game is another $20 on top of that, this is a excellent deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Diebythesword']Looks like this is still going on? I remember seeing it when I last checked on Thursday, after the update.[/QUOTE]

All of the DLC is still bundled together for $20 (which is a good deal), but I don't think they have the game+DLC bundle for $30 anymore.
Game is $20, and all DLC is $20, but they are separate purchases now. But I might be wrong.

[quote name='SDC']All of the DLC is still bundled together for $20 (which is a good deal), but I don't think they have the game+DLC bundle for $30 anymore.
Game is $20, and all DLC is $20, but they are separate purchases now. But I might be wrong.[/QUOTE]

The game plus DLC content was gone when I checked 3/31. I thought the DLC sale was over 4/1. If you have Burnout Paradise all the DLC
(over $100) is a good deal for only $20, better if you can get a gameshare going.

hmmm.....

I was just able to purchase the Ultimate Bundle on PSN......yet going back in I do not see it as an option anywhere (just the DLC bundle and individual DLC). So there's a chance the Game+DLC bundle may still be available on PS Store if you haven't downloaded anything Burnout Paradise related before. Interesting that it doesn't show up anymore so not sure this helps at all.

I went to:

Games>Bundles>Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle

Worth a look around on the store at least if you're still interested in the game+DLC.

If it's still working, I recommend people grab it. The game is definitely worth it.

I accidentally left the Time saver download in my menu and clicked on it yesterday...too much effort to try and fix it cause the download takes forever on my PS3.

So, what will be the price of the DLC bundle after this "sale"? I don't want to end up buying this and find out that it's a permanent price drop.

Also, I take it none of the DLC will be on disc in the future with some kind of "Ultra-Super-Duper-Uber-Mega-Extreme" edition of the game?

bread's done
Back