Burnout Paradise - General Discussion & Info / TROPHY HUNTERS WELCOME!

I will gladly help out with this game. KNow what sucks they made all the DLC in one bundle for $20 which is cool.. then they took it away which blows. They've done a fantastic job with the game and I think removing the complete bundle this late in the game is the first dick move they've pulled. Anyway look for me online and lemme know when you wanna do Burnout. I got all the trophies but there's still awards and such to get.

wildcat was one of the first trophies I got when i started playing online. The fact that you can make it a challenge makes it pretty simple to do.

I probably won't stay online for long tonight, just long enough to get the two trophies mentioned (bike lobby and wildcat.)
That is if there's enough people...

Bout to log on... can't stay long. Hopefully we get it done. Whoever is leading make sure to initiate the Wildcat challenge.

EDIT - Easy enough. Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the abrupt exit (I really need to set up a separate PSN id for my Wife's netflix habit...)

It's really cool that we were able to get enough people for this so long after launch (I know the only reason i was there was because I have the digital version), but cool regardless.

guess i am to late...I am finally just getting this game off a fellow CAGer. But if anyone would like to help me with some trophies that would be sweet....there are a lot of trophies for this game...

Thanks again guys for the huge assist on the Wildcat trophy, as well as the ride 10 miles on a bike in an 8 person party.

Edit: Now if I could only find 7 other people to help with Dirt 2... too many glitchers, cheaters, griefers, hackers, etc.

@SnorE

add me, Kaiser was saying a lot of the trophies are easier to get in a 2 player party...we can try that, I still need a bunch too. especially Cops & Robbers.

Damn, sorry I missed it. I was online and ready at 10pm ET, but just couldnt make it to midnight. Dog tired and my back is killing me right now. Need more painkillers...

[quote name='SnorE']guess i am to late...I am finally just getting this game off a fellow CAGer. But if anyone would like to help me with some trophies that would be sweet....there are a lot of trophies for this game...[/QUOTE]yeah sure I'm always down for more. I even played a bit more afterwards and got a trophy I didn't realize I could get (Win a race in toy car). One day I really must buy the rest of the DLC. Stupid no bundle. bah.

I need cops and robbers too, so send me an invite whenever. Going to try to finish off the single player stuff in the meanwhile.

edit: and if anyone ever needs the wildcat trophy, just ask, and most of us would definitely help out (if we still have the game that is). This is a great community, CAG rules.

should have my copy of the game by monday...but never played so will need a few days to play and get use to it...but then i will be in touch for sure

Just an FYI to anyone who hasn't updated the game yet (or those that don't mind deleting/redownloading the updates) you can get a few extra cars by entering some cheat codes:
Cheat mode
At the main menu or while the game is paused, select the "Under The Hood" option. Choose the "Sponsor Code" selection, then enter one of the following case-sensitive codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. The cars will appear when you enter a junkyard after earning the required license. Note: Some codes require a PlayStation Network connection. Also, the ability to enter sponsor codes is not available after the v1.6 patch.
Use the following trick to restore the code entry feature. Although codes are not necessary for some cars, other cars (for example, Steel Wheels) are only available with the code. Backup your saved game files on an external memory device (for example, a USB flashdrive). Delete the "Game Data" for the game in your Xross Media Bar browser. This will force the game to revert to v1.50. Disable your internet connection to prevent the game from auto-updating. Restart the game, load the saved game file, and enter the desired sponsor codes. You can now restore your internet connection to patch to the newest update and keep the newly unlocked cars.

• Circuit City Hotrod Enter "circuitcity" as a case-sensitive code in the North American version of the game to unlock the Circuit City Hotrod. Note: You must have a "Burnout Paradise" license to use this car.

Hunter Best Buy Oval Champ car Enter "bestbuy" as a case-sensitive code in the North American version of the game to unlock the Hunter Best Buy Oval Champ car. Note: You must have an "A" license to use this car.

Kitano GameStop Sport car Enter "gamestop" as a case-sensitive code in the North American version of the game to unlock the Kitano GameStop Sport car. Note: You must have an "A" license to use this car.

Kitano Micromania Hydros Custom car (European version) Enter "H211 1Z99 LZ00 00BB" as a case-sensitive code in the French version of the game to unlock the Kitano Micromania Hydros Custom car. Additionally, this code will also work in other European regions besides France if you change your default language for your system to French. Note: You must have an "A" license to use this car. The code contains the number zero and not the letter "O".

Steel Wheels car Enter "U84D 3Y8K FY8Y 58N6", "E60J 8Z7T MS8L 51U6", "G23X 5K8Q GX2V 04B1", or "E165 6L1Q ZQ2H 10V3" as a case-sensitive code in the North American version of the game to unlock the Steel Wheels car. Enter "Z891 4K88 IN25 79AA" or "B179 8M20 XA09 80FF" as a case-sensitive code in the European or Australian version of the game. Note: You must have a "Burnout Paradise" license to use this car. The code contains the number zero and not the letter "O".

Wal-Mart F1 Racer Enter "walmart" as a case-sensitive code in the North American version of the game to unlock the Wal-Mart F1 Racer. Note: You must have a "Burnout Paradise" license to use this car.

[quote name='ROB64']Just an FYI to anyone who hasn't updated the game yet (or those that don't mind deleting/redownloading the updates) you can get a few extra cars by entering some cheat codes:[/QUOTE]
I have those cars. They are just a couple of the cars you win in game with different liveries. They aren't any better than anything you can unlock.

Yeah, they're no different besides the paint job, but it's just a few extra cars to choose from.

Love your avatar btw bearhawk; Guardian Legend is one of my favorite NES games.

[quote name='ROB64']Yeah, they're no different besides the paint job, but it's just a few extra cars to choose from.

Love your avatar btw bearhawk; Guardian Legend is one of my favorite NES games.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, the red GrimGrin is still a royal pain though

bread's done
Back