Bush or Kerry?

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23575[/quote]

You didn't read the post.[/quote]

It's the same thing ... everyone will just vote for who they like better.

[quote name='Jujuboy']Actually I hate Bush but I'm guessing he's got more experience when it comes to videogames.[/quote]

Please. They're both too old to have played videogames, and it's unlikely that Bush's daughters are big gamers. They'd both suck.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Here's the big question: Which game?[/quote]
I think Kerry would win at RTS's because he seems to ''have a plan'' for everything..

[quote name='Goodtone']Bush would win, because Kerry would play for a little while, get his ass kicked, then protest.[/quote]
:lol: No, Kerry would win, cause Bush wouldn't show up for the match :lol:

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Here's the big question: Which game?[/quote]
I think Kerry would win at RTS's because he seems to ''have a plan'' for everything..[/quote]

No. He would flip-flop in an RTS. But Bush's gung-ho attitude might get him in trouble. He might rush too early and fuck himself. Hmm...figuring this out is harder than I thought.

They would argue over which game to play and Kerry will finally agree to Mario Kart. Then Bush (who is chewing on his own shoe) would not be able to turn the damn thing on. Meanwhile Kerry would flipflop and decided not to play at all.

[quote name='Goodtone']Come to think of it, Kerry might win if they were playing DDR, but Bush would win at Halo.[/quote]

Given that Kerry is the only one to actually serve and fight in the military, I think you are just a partisan ass.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Goodtone']Come to think of it, Kerry might win if they were playing DDR, but Bush would win at Halo.[/quote]

Given that Kerry is the only one to actually serve and fight in the military, I think you are just a partisan ass.[/quote]

Do they make a Munsters video game? Kerry would rule at that, but Bush would win the corn cobb eating contest. I don't care much for either really. I would vote for Colin Powell if he was included. He would kick all their asses and partisan asses-es

Bush would be to mesmerized by the shock and awe of the flashing colors on any video game to acctually be able to play.

On the topic of flip flopping, when you have to react to a president that lies constantly of course you will have to change your mind when you find out the truth.

First, Kerry would ask his political advisors if it was ok to play the game...
Second, Kerry would check in with is mom to make sure it was ok with her too!
Third, He would call Michael Moore and ask him if he new any cheats!
And Fianally, right as Bush picks up his controler, Kerry would change his mind about playing and decide that it is best to adopt a anti-video game policy because an upset soccer mom in virgina called and told him that GTA- San Andreas had too much violence.

If it was a redneck game like Mother Truckers Bush would probably win... anything requiring intelligence Kerry would win....

Bush would lose he would have that ear piece in from the first debate and Cheney, Powell, and Rice would be telling him what to do. He would get confused...

Well, if Kerry played Battlefield Vietnam, he would probably expect another Purple heart because he hurt his thumb playing.

Wasn't Bush like some owner of some baseball team in texas? Maybe he would do well at those wierd japanese mangement simulations like baseball manager or something. But he would need a cheat code to start off with max money .
If michael moore oops I mean Kerry tried to play any fps he might end up killing himself or the whole team like those noobs in counterstrike and then claim a medal for it.
Nader would be good at lemonade tycoon maybe. Until he realized the point was to make money and not point out the bad stuff in his oponent's lemonade.

Kerry would ask for the International Community's approval to play Bush.

Then he would accuse Bush of being a cheater

Then he would accuse the video game of cheating

Then he would state his plan for winning and proclaim himself the victor

When Bush reminded everyone that Kerry had lost the last 25 in a row, Kerry would call it an unsubstantiated partisan attack. Then he would blame Bush for the rainstorm outside that began under Bush'es "watch" and was starting to make everyone depressed.

Finally, Bush would try to play the game but Kerry would hit pause and talk about his many plans for victory until the electric company cut the power and everything turned off.

Kerry would blame Bush for not reminding him to pay his electric bill, which went unpaid under Bush'es "watch".

Yes,

Bush used to have controlling ownership in the Texas Rangers.

(This took place shortly after Kerry was throwing somebody else's medals onto the Whitehouse lawn)

Kerry is on the same party as Lieberman, who has obviously played many (violent) games in his lifetime, as he has a personal vendetta against them. I'm sure Kerry and Lieberman have played a few rounds of MK together over the years.

Bush, because he apparently seems to think the entire world is a video game anyway.

Only he'd ask Cheney to play through the boss levels for him. And he'd still need to use cheat codes.

Depends on the game...

In most twitch games I'll say Bush only because he'll make a decision and go with it. That's the best strategy for most shooters and action games.

If it were Video Chess or RTS Kerry's "decision making style" would actually be to his favor.

Once the game is over Kerry will get a Heinz Ketchup rub down from his wife and Bush will get a Texas Oil rubdown from his wife! :shock: :lol:

Vtdgnca, your avatar kicks more ass than Jackie Chan at a donkey farm.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Wasn't Bush like some owner of some baseball team in texas? Maybe he would do well at those wierd japanese mangement simulations like baseball manager or something. But he would need a cheat code to start off with max money .
If michael moore oops I mean Kerry tried to play any fps he might end up killing himself or the whole team like those noobs in counterstrike and then claim a medal for it.
Nader would be good at lemonade tycoon maybe. Until he realized the point was to make money and not point out the bad stuff in his oponent's lemonade.[/quote]

Sorry but George W would screw this type of game up also, when he owned the Rangers his biggest move with the team was trading Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox. Just a prime example that he can ruin anything that he touches.

Sammy Sosa sucked back then. All politics aside, there is nothing wrong with trading Sosa way back then. He struck out every other at-bat and didn't have near the numbers he had for the Cubs. Bear in mind that he sucked with the Sox too.

I think they would end up playing a deathmatch in halo 2 for the right to be president. Both would lead their own 8-Man team. (Regardless if Halo 2 has this feature, it's for the presidency!)

Bush would start out by going straight for Kerry regardless if his team thought it was right to do(analogy U.N.)

Kerry meanwhile would hold massive discussions on the reality of the game, Gore inventing the internet, the defination of "is", and after witnessing his team cheating would go to congress and betray his fellow teammates claiming they were commiting atrocities. Kerry would also ask for a purple heart because when he jumped off a high ledge he lost negative 2 health.

And Kerry would be killed because Bush would go all crazy on his ass. Edwards would sue Bush, and Theresa Kerry would get wasted and claim Bush never had a job and tell reporters to shove it.

"Kerry Supporters Voice Opinion!"
voat.jpg

bread's done
Back