But Guys... Flamethrowers Only Have A 32%... Wait.. NooooOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic Walrus']You should. They're simplistic, but they're also a lot of fun, and the amount of Star Wars nerdiness included is insane - pretty much everyone is playable, from Ackbar to obscure Jedi like Kit Fisto. The originals shouldn't be too expensive now, since they rereleased the two Star Wars games in one package.[/quote]

Thats where you lost your sale.

I hate star wars and everything star wars related. I would never be able to bring myself to play a star wars game.

Honestly. Your as worse as freaking Dragon Ball Z. How many times can you take Hoth? Huh tell me. HOW MANY TIMES?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :whee:

There is like 70 games all with the exact same plot and moves.

The Lego Star War games were pretty entertaining if you set out to do some sick shit like beat all the levels without dying. It took me a good 25+ hours to 1000/1000 that bitch. :cool: :cool: :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh, you thought I had a CAG meeting...nope...just getting caught up on what went on...it'll have to wait though, its quiting time and I gots some Halo 3 to play with Wubb and the gang.[/QUOTE]

:nods:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'm so lucky.

You guys would like me too if I had a vageener.[/quote]

thats ok jfd, no one (except maybe frosty and plume) like me, either. i just stick around to give The Icon something to bitch about when there's nothing/no one more pressing

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I get the title of the OTT lordwow, I give it a thumbs up![/QUOTE]

Thanks LP. I was worried Trak might come in and ban me for it after that other thread :whee:

[quote name='Mojimbo']The Lego Star War games were pretty entertaining if you set out to do some sick shit like beat all the levels without dying. It took me a good 25+ hours to 1000/1000 that bitch. :cool: :cool: :cool:[/QUOTE]

u stink.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Thats where you lost your sale.

I hate star wars and everything star wars related. I would never be able to bring myself to play a star wars game.

Honestly. Your as worse as freaking Dragon Ball Z. How many times can you take Hoth? Huh tell me. HOW MANY TIMES?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :whee:

There is like 70 games all with the exact same plot and moves.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you hate Star Wars, odds are you won't like the Star Wars games. Get the Indiana Jones one instead. ;)

[quote name='Chika']thats ok jfd, no one (except maybe frosty and plume) like me, either. i just stick around to give The Icon something to bitch about when there's nothing/no one more pressing[/QUOTE]

I like you. :whistle2:s

You guys doing CTF this week, wubb? That'd be enough for me to tolerate all the corny shit that's bound to go on there.

---

Hmm, isn't Lady Chatterley supposed to be pretty racy? :cool:

Soodmeg, check out Conan. It's by no means perfect but it's a fun, brainless time waster. The achievements are kind of fun to try to get and there's lots of dismemberments. Wheeeeee!

Actually I take that back there was 1 thing that I liked about star wars.

I read one star wars book out of the billion that there are and the only reason I read it was because of who it was about.

In one of the movies Luke is climbing up the side of a boat that is floating in a desert. On his way up a alien opens a covered window and sticks his head out.....luke promptly pulls the rest of his body out and he falls to his death.

The book was about that guy. And to me it was so amazing that someone actually wrote some back story to a guy who only gets 2 seconds of air time before he dies. That freaking crazy man....freakin crazy.

I remember him and his people prayed to a magical 8 ball toy.

We all love each other in here. We're just a really dysfunctional family who can't express their love.

except jPod. No one liked him

1211899809221.gif

[quote name='lordwow']We all love each other in here. We're just a really dysfunctional family who can't express their love.

[/quote]

There's a few others.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You guys doing CTF this week, wubb? That'd be enough for me to tolerate all the corny shit that's bound to go on there.

---

Hmm, isn't Lady Chatterley supposed to be pretty racy? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. We're doing CTF only everyone will have rockets and move at 300% speed!

Also the flag carrier is invincible unless he's assassinated.

I call it missiles can't touch flag guy v 3.0

[quote name='lordwow']How do you guys not get it?

He spent the whole last OTT arguing about the inefficiency of flamethrowers, and now he's banned.[/quote]
Didn't read the OTT, so your joke fell flat.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Why would you call Jimmie "The Icon", Chika?

Oh, and you forgot me. :whee:[/quote]

cuz that's what/who he is :roll::booty:

[quote name='Maklershed']Soodmeg, check out Conan. It's by no means perfect but it's a fun, brainless time waster. The achievements are kind of fun to try to get and there's lots of dismemberments. Wheeeeee![/quote]

Is that the MMORPG that just came out with real time fighting? I wondered about that game.

[quote name='lordwow']We all love each other in here. We're just a really dysfunctional family who can't express their love.

[/quote]

Hey wait a minute .. he's from Boston and you're from Boston. Stay right where you are. I'm calling the mods!

[quote name='Soodmeg']Is that the MMORPG that just came out with real time fighting? I wondered about that game.[/quote]

No. That's Age of Conan. I'm talking about the game for the 360. It's just called Conan. You should be able to get it for $29.99 or less.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey wait a minute .. he's from Boston and you're from Boston. Stay right where you are. I'm calling the mods![/QUOTE]

$$$$a please.

He already tried to facebook me. He spent like 2 weeks bashing my college even though he had never seen it. I hate that guy.

[quote name='lordwow']$$$$a please.

He already tried to facebook me. He spent like 2 weeks bashing my college even though he had never seen it. I hate that guy.[/quote]
Your college stinks :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']No. That's Age of Conan. I'm talking about the game for the 360. It's just called Conan. You should be able to get it for $29.99 or less.[/quote]

You crazy kids and your crazy names for things.

I will look into it thanks.

[quote name='Rocko']Lordwow's mom goes to college!

And a shitty one at that!

HAH![/QUOTE]

Cute Rocko.

No one likes you either.

at least he who shall not be named :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back