But Guys... Flamethrowers Only Have A 32%... Wait.. NooooOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Cute Rocko.

No one likes you either.[/quote]

This reminds me a lot of Graystone, when he told me I was the outcast guy in a big group of friends who made fun of a popular friend, thinknig I was cool, while everyone else thought I sucked.

Oh sweet ironing.

I hope That Corral is treating him well.

:rofl: @ the GGT going crazy over InuFaye getting banned.

Especially that linkpwns guy who seems to think he's hot shit.

How did this whole wubb-is-14 thing start? :whistle2:k

goldencorral.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']This reminds me a lot of Graystone, when he told me I was the outcast guy in a big group of friends who made fun of a popular friend, thinknig I was cool, while everyone else thought I sucked.

Oh sweet ironing.

I hope That Corral is treating him well.[/QUOTE]

Aww Rock.

I have no idea what that means.

[quote name='Rocko']:rofl: @ the GGT going crazy over InuFaye getting banned.

Especially that linkpwns guy who seems to think he's hot shit.[/QUOTE]He's straight outta middle school and he's already making hot plays, what with that series of GGT affiliated podcasts under his belt. :cool: :cool: :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']:rofl: @ the GGT going crazy over InuFaye getting banned.

Especially that linkpwns guy who seems to think he's hot shit.

How did this whole wubb-is-14 thing start? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I think the most interesting thing there is that they (or some of them, at least) seem to be assuming he's innocent. Judging from his track record, I'm guessing that isn't the case.

I need to stop posting in the GGT. It feels...wrong. :cold:

[quote name='Maklershed']so stay away from that[/QUOTE]

The Wet Blanket.

[quote name='lordwow']I'm sure it's only a few minutes until a few GGTers come in here saying we should all be banned for what we get away with.[/quote]

fuck them too.

~TGA

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I need to stop posting in the GGT. It feels...wrong. :cold:
The Wet Blanket.[/quote]

Tusk-ed Traitor, eh?

[quote name='lordwow']I'm sure it's only a few minutes until a few GGTers come in here saying we should all be banned for what we get away with.[/quote]
Not if we go in there and complain first. :cool:

- The Legend.

[quote name='tiredfornow']hey daphatty, check out my user title... yeah, you... i'm talking to you. :roll:[/QUOTE]

TFN, you are so yesterday's news...

[quote name='Rocko']InuFaye and Zen Davis both gone for good?

I must be dreaming.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was hoping to upgrade my 360 before it did. How long do games stay up?[/quote]

You can probably get it for awhile -- worst case, d/l it now and save the iso if you have the space.

Or have one of the guys with the game rip the iso and send it to you. Not a huge problem unless you have a Hitachi 79.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You can probably get it for awhile -- worst case, d/l it now and save the iso if you have the space.

Or have one of the guys with the game rip the iso and send it to you. Not a huge problem unless you have a Hitachi 79.[/QUOTE]

If all else fails, I'll just get an invite to a game tracker, I suppose.

I'll probably make the leap within the next 2 weeks.

DaPhatty, go lock the GGT because it's off topic. They've already been locked twice for being an OTT clone, as the rule is only one OTT is allowed at a time. Don't let them walk all over you. They've taken advantage and turned it into another OTT.

[quote name='Rocko']DaPhatty, go lock the GGT because it's off topic. They've already been locked twice for being an OTT clone, as the rule is only one OTT is allowed at a time. Don't let them walk all over you. They've taken advantage and turned it into another OTT.[/quote]

An OTT for OTT outcasts, eh?

Operation Darkness would be a good game if it wasn't for a crappy camera and that whole "if a specific person on your team dies, it's game over" thing.

[quote name='Rocko']DaPhatty, go lock the GGT because it's off topic. They've already been locked twice for being an OTT clone, as the rule is only one OTT is allowed at a time. Don't let them walk all over you. They've taken advantage and turned it into another OTT.[/QUOTE]

Do I really need to address this post? Seriously?

I'm trying to think of shit to do in or around Philadelphia when I go up there in a month or so.

I might go to the Philadelphia Zoo. Probably King of Prussia.

I think I'm going white water rafting somewhere with relatives too. That should be interesting.

[quote name='daphatty']Do I really need to address this post? Seriously?[/quote]

Just tryin' to help, mang.

See, the GGT gets away with all kinds of shit. RIP CAG. :cry:

[quote name='Rocko']I'm trying to think of shit to do in or around Philadelphia when I go up there in a month or so.

I might go to the Philadelphia Zoo. Probably King of Prussia.

I think I'm going white water rafting somewhere with relatives too. That should be interesting.[/quote]
Go hang out with Mak.

The funny thing about the whole flamethrower situation is that he was completely wrong.

The flamethrower weapons were fantastically effective against defensive structures (bunkers, caves, etc.). So effective that Britain actually created the Churchill Crocodile tank.

The US stopped using them after Vietnam because 1) They aren't effective against personal and 2) It's a PR nightmare. Though, the US isn't banned from using them. They've never signed a treaty to date that prevents use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back