Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Wii U Games, Ni No Kuni $49.99, Sly Cooper $29.99 @ Best Buy

Just a little more, NNK. If only this was the GS price (though I guess I could move some credit or something), but the BBs near me are so far away.

I think someone already asked this so but I didn't see anyone answer:

What if you pre-order, say, Lego City UnderCover and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. LCU goes down to 25. What If after I get that game, I cancel the other part of my order? Anyone know if this will work.

Also assuming I did in-store pickup as the option.

Also, I've already pre-ordered Injustice in my local store and already put some cash down on it. Do they refund pre-orders so I could re-pre-order that game with another one I want to get the 50% off?

I guess this also depends on if this deal sticks for pre-orders or it was a mistake in the first place, right?

[quote name='BigK_201']I think someone already asked this so but I didn't see anyone answer:

What if you pre-order, say, Lego City UnderCover and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. LCU goes down to 25. What If after I get that game, I cancel the other part of my order? Anyone know if this will work.

Also assuming I did in-store pickup as the option.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I'm sure they'll just hand out free and cheap games ?! think about it, they'll just charge you the full amount

[quote name='BigK_201']I think someone already asked this so but I didn't see anyone answer:

You could always try it with a game that's already out, say batman or assassins creed is the $30 while monster hunter or Lego city is the full price game, get batman or assassins creed now and cancel the preorder after u got it to see what happens

[quote name='strait edge follower']i got sly 4 for the vita on amazon a few days ago, would amazon price ajust it ?[/QUOTE]

No, they don't match after it ships.

Thanks, OP! I'm just glad this worked with pre-orders. I did Pikmin and LegoCity. I know they're projecting Pikmin for Dec. 30, but I'll get it Day 1 no matter when... and it's unlikely to have any special deals. I also wanted to get LegoCity Day 1, so the only best option I could hope for a deal would be B1G1 50% off for all games, since there wouldn't be another WiiU game I'd get right away. (I'm on the fence about Monster Hunter since the Wii version was only ok, and stopped about 1/3 of the way in.) So I'm thinking the B1G1 option is only a slim possibility, and the game I'd pair with LegoCity--3DS Luigi's Mansion--can be had from Target for about $33 with pre-order $5 GC and Target Red Card 5% discount.

[quote name='sainrub']Has anyone heard if bby will have the Bonus Chase McCain figure included with Lego City Undercover?[/QUOTE]

They have it in-store already if you preorder. At the local stores around here, it's actually attached to the preorder card.

Just got home from Best Buy I tried to pre-order Injustice and Pikmin 3 with $5 down and it wasn't going half off. I had to pay in full according to them.

[quote name='Gary71313']Just got home from Best Buy I tried to pre-order Injustice and Pikmin 3 with $5 down and it wasn't going half off. I had to pay in full according to them.[/QUOTE]

Online only on the preorder's, you get charged as if buying them, no deposit, but one IS discounted to half off. Just make sure it shows in the cart at that. You also can do in store pick up.

Ok, so two possibility's, It's considered a bundle, and cant return one without the other, OR you could pick up the game, then just return it. Also for release date games being trade in value close to retail (IF $40 on injustice, I get a $20 RZ CERT, and could CL it.)

they "hold" the amount on your credit card it isnt a full charge technically they just hold that amount until they charge you when the game comes out

I'm too damn OCD for this right now. I have every RE game on PS3. 1,2,3,4,5,6, code veronica, umbrella chonricles and darkside chronicles. I want RE REvelations and Lego City but I just can't pull that trigger. on the other hand I could get Injustice + $20 RZ but that game is bound to be $30 shortly after launch... anyone have some zoloft or paxil?

[quote name='GetWhatYaGive']Anyone know if they are continuing the 100% trade in this week as well?[/QUOTE]Yup, confirmed in the weekly ad that I picked up at my store today.

Picked up the last copy of Ni No Kuni at my store..they were all out of Sly Coopers though. All these good deals lately I'm running out of certificates!

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']I'm too damn OCD for this right now. I have every RE game on PS3. 1,2,3,4,5,6, code veronica, umbrella chonricles and darkside chronicles. I want RE REvelations and Lego City but I just can't pull that trigger. on the other hand I could get Injustice + $20 RZ but that game is bound to be $30 shortly after launch... anyone have some zoloft or paxil?[/QUOTE]

Yeah sure if shortly is a few month's, but how many other Wii U games get discounted, they are keeping prices high because there's not much else at the moment. Maybe a drop on Xbox or Ps3.
2 day 1 Wii U games at $70 (if you count the $20 RZ Certificate from injustice), can you beat that?

I bought Ni No Kuni this Sunday afternoon and I received a message from Amazon telling me it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow already :|.

[quote name='Hemi']Yeah sure if shortly is a few month's, but how many other Wii U games get discounted, they are keeping prices high because there's not much else at the moment. Maybe a drop on Xbox or Ps3.
2 day 1 Wii U games at $70 (if you count the $20 RZ Certificate from injustice), can you beat that?[/QUOTE]

Right after I posted I bought lego city and injustice. I used a GC so essentially Injustice would be $40. BTW I bought mortal kombat and it went on sale (temporarily) for $30 a few weeks later.

Was planning on getting Lego City at launch and I know a friend of mine wanted one so I asked and were gonna split the cost of two since you can order two of the same game on here, so that makes the game around 37.50 on launch which I'm happy enough paying for it.

Went to 2 Best Buys looking to Warriors Orichi 3 Hyper yesterday and didnt even see a place and sticker for it. Website says "Online Only" without the option to check stock. Has anyone actually seen it in store?

[quote name='jalu6']Went to 2 Best Buys looking to Warriors Orichi 3 Hyper yesterday and didnt even see a place and sticker for it. Website says "Online Only" without the option to check stock. Has anyone actually seen it in store?[/QUOTE]

I went to two stores yesterday to try to grab that and Legends of the Guardians. Figured 2 games for $45 wouldn't be bad (and I'm a stickler for picking up all launch titles (or in WiiU case, launch window) for any system). All they had was the top tier games, mainly all the $50, $60 ones. I think its a conspiracy..I'd place an online order for shipping, but that seems to take the fun out of it.

[quote name='zzamaro']Since my BB is like 5 miles away, I went to my local Walmart to get Sly 4 and I managed to price match it there.

But the thing in the middle that holds the disc is defective, I couldn't get the disc to fit so it'' still loose. Think I can return it and get another copy? I have the receipt.[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

Hmm, tempted to get Rayman and Pikmin preordered for $45 a piece, but I just know Rayman is going to drop in price and this bundle will kill PM opportunities (if there are any left at Best Buy by the time it comes out...)

[quote name='zzamaro']Since my BB is like 5 miles away, I went to my local Walmart to get Sly 4 and I managed to price match it there.

But the thing in the middle that holds the disc is defective, I couldn't get the disc to fit so it'' still loose. Think I can return it and get another copy? I have the receipt.[/QUOTE]
Shouldn't be an issue. Just take it back and tell them the case is faulty and they'll let you get another copy.

Ordered Sly, my rewards cert was gonna expire on the 2nd next month. So it worked out. Recently played the collection, So I am expecting something of a mix of 2 and 3 with how it plays, and how the story is handled.

well if a *certain* wii u game was releasing, id get that and nsmb. all i have is zombiu. guess thats still all ill have. theres nothing else for it even worth $30 imo

[quote name='fac ownage']well if a *certain* wii u game was releasing, id get that and nsmb. all i have is zombiu. guess thats still all ill have. theres nothing else for it even worth $30 imo[/QUOTE]

Monster hunter times 100... SOOOOO looking forward to it!

[quote name='Hemi']Monster hunter times 100... SOOOOO looking forward to it![/QUOTE]

I took that to mean Rayman. Definitely pissed that they delayed that for NO reason.

Well I mean sure it's a discount on pikmin 3 and etc, but it's also over half a year away, I'd rather hang onto my money for games with closer release's.

I bought Ni No Kuni on Amazon yesterday and it arrived today :\. I do have prime but it's absurd they got it to me in about 24 hours.

Decided to order 2 copies of Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper as well and split the cost again, best way to get the bonus if you can't find two games that are the same price since it's a bigger savings then.

Isnt Best Buy one of the places that puts a hold on your credit card for the whole amount at the time of PREORDER, and not the time it SHIPS?

Tempted to use this deal, but NOT if I have to pay now... :/

I'm trying to preorder Lego City Undercover and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. For the shipping option, Monster Hunter only lets me select Pick Up in store at release date. Lego City only lets me select to be shipped at my house, is it because they release 1 day apart?

[quote name='Kaijuboy']Isnt Best Buy one of the places that puts a hold on your credit card for the whole amount at the time of PREORDER, and not the time it SHIPS?

Tempted to use this deal, but NOT if I have to pay now... :/

.[/QUOTE]

They may authorize your card for that amount (pre-authorization, really) but that only hangs on for a day or two before they drop the charge.

[quote name='Byakurai']They may authorize your card for that amount (pre-authorization, really) but that only hangs on for a day or two before they drop the charge.[/QUOTE]

This is what happens at first, but they may authorize the card a few more times between now and when whatever you ordered comes out. I preordered the Wii U in September and the cost was charged/removed 3 or 4 times before the release date. Even got a call from my cc company because they thought it was suspicious activity.

Hey guys I got a question.
I want to preorder Pikmin 3 for $30.
If I also Order that $70 skylanders pack so that I can make pikmin 3 $30, will I be able to return it for a full refund (I'm not planning on even using it.)?

Also, will be pikmin 3 still be $30 if I do this? they'd still be in the same order.

[quote name='DrCactus']Hey guys I got a question.
I want to preorder Pikmin 3 for $30.
If I also Order that $70 skylanders pack so that I can make pikmin 3 $30, will I be able to return it for a full refund (I'm not planning on even using it.)?

Also, will be pikmin 3 still be $30 if I do this? they'd still be in the same order.[/QUOTE]

Nope. If you return one item, they will charge you in full for Pikmin 3. It's a bundle deal.

bread's done
Back