Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Wii U Games, Ni No Kuni $49.99, Sly Cooper $29.99 @ Best Buy

[quote name='DrCactus']Hey guys I got a question.
I want to preorder Pikmin 3 for $30.
If I also Order that $70 skylanders pack so that I can make pikmin 3 $30, will I be able to return it for a full refund (I'm not planning on even using it.)?

Also, will be pikmin 3 still be $30 if I do this? they'd still be in the same order.[/QUOTE]

just go in there and say "hey I've got this awesome scam and I'm sure no one had ever thought of it yet but me. So just sell me whatever I want for half off and save us both the trouble".

sorry to dig up an old thread but did anyone else's order from best buy get screwed up? i got an email saying lego city was delayed until 4/7 and that i could pick it up in store today. i went to pick it up and they cancelled my preorder and then said due to a "glitch" they can't sell until tomorrow. so i've lost my promo price on lego city and didn't even get it. BB FAIL

I was hoping this was new because I wanted to price match at Target and try and get B2G1 free with Sly for $30

bread's done
Back