Buy 1 USED game $29.99 higher get 1 $29.99 lower FREE at GameStop

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
spop_step1.gif

Add any in-stock preowned Video Game or DVD valued at $29.99 or more to your cart.

spop_step2.gif

Add any in-stock Preowned Video Game or DVD valued at $29.99 or less to your cart.

spop_step3.gif

Enter the coupon code 1PLUS1EQ1 into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page! Your preowned game will be discounted to FREE on your checkout confirmation page!

Cheap Ass Gamer Link

thanks CheapyD for putting that in the post. For some reason it wouldnt copy and paste. also having some major loading time on this site

I was thinking about buy that Y's game for ps2 and getting xenosaga 2 free total would be around 37 bucks after shipping but i decided to pass it up.

I thought I might be able to use that on PSP games. Turns out, all the ones I wanted are the SAME price new and used.

[quote name='legendarypegasus']Do the preowned games from Gamestop usually come with the orignal box and instructions?[/QUOTE]
rarely...:roll:

[quote name='chaarlieee']I got Suikoden I in nearly perfect condition from gamestop.com just over a month ago.[/QUOTE]

I imagine that your experience was an exception for Gamestop rather than the rule.

I've gotten GS cases all but once. It probably depends on how recent the game was released I would think. Its probably about a 10:1 ratio for me.

does anyone know if the 20% coupon code from Road to Colloseum fiasco works on top of this? i imagine it doesn't, but cant hurt to try.

[quote name='mcwilliams132']I haven't had one problem with any game I've ordered from GameStop.com[/QUOTE]
perhaps things have changed but it seems the older the game the less likely you are to get a complete copy, that fellow who got the complete Sukoden seriously lucked out,:bouncy:

Bah... the only GC games I want that are over $30 used are too over-priced to make it much of a deal for me. Plenty within the $20-$30 range, of course. Ah well.

For current generation games, I've had pretty good luck getting complete games from Gamestop.com.

Older games, not so much. But of course EBgames.com doesn't guarantee completeness on older games, either.

[quote name='shadylane']whats something good to buy at 29.99?[/QUOTE]
PO GBA games. I'm looking at picking up some I've waited on...

This deal is the best which gamestop offers....a few weeks back I got GTA: SA for the xbox(before the hot coffee thing) pre-owned for $45 and got Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory free! Take advantage of it while you can.

Terms & Conditions
Offer subject to modification or termination at any time. Only 1 free game or DVD per order. No dealers or resellers, please. Offer not valid with bundles, accessories or consoles. You may only select one offer or coupon per order. Valid online only - not valid in stores. While supplies last.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2) is in stock used for $40. pick it up with another $30 game and you'd have a pretty good deal there...

I don't know if I want to risk getting a disk only game. It would be different if there was instore return. I hope they model gamestop.com after eb's website after they close the deal with eb.

Description Qty Amount
----------------------------------------------------- --- ----------
Stella Deus - Preowned 1 $44.99
Musashi: Samurai Legends - Preowned 1 $0.00

Subtotal : $44.99
Tax : $0.00
Shipping & Handling : $1.99
Grand Total : $46.98

There's my first order...hopefully both are complete. I've been meaning to pick up Stella Deus for a while now, and I love Brave Fencer (and therefore don't care how mediocre Samurai Legend is supposed to be), so I jumped all over this.
I may make a second order tonight with Ys or Fatal Frame and MGS2: Substance.

I am too scared of the chance of getting a disc only game. >_>

If they guaranteed it like EB did then I'd jump on this several times over.

When I read the thread title, I assumed it was online only, but it would still be nice if the title stated GameStop.com, rather than GameStop, just to avoid potential confusion.

[quote name='beerguy961']When is this good till?[/QUOTE]

It is good untill noon Eastern, tomorrow.

Darkstalkers (PSP) is in stock. If Ridge Racer (PSP) or Kirby (DS) were in stock also, I'd be pretty tempted.

This sale would rock instore... but online it sucks. It seems that they always have something good for $30+ but all the $30- games are crap everytime they do this.

I picked up Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Shadow Hearts. Have been meaning to get Shadow Hearts for a while now, and nothing beats free. Not sure I am going to like MvC2 too much, but if not it appears the market will allow me to at least make back most of the $42 (assuming it is not disc only).

[quote name='Inferno-X']Don't get your hopes up looking for good Gameboy games. :wall:

GB Classic: In Stock - 48, BO - 861
GBA: In Stock - 44, BO - 660[/QUOTE]

Not many of those would meet the $29.99 or more requirement anyway.

[quote name='tnote827']I picked up Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Shadow Hearts. Have been meaning to get Shadow Hearts for a while now, and nothing beats free. Not sure I am going to like MvC2 too much, but if not it appears the market will allow me to at least make back most of the $42 (assuming it is not disc only).[/QUOTE]

I think the chances of a complete copy of MvC are slim.

[quote name='Maklershed']If you want a good "free" game here ya go ..

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938190
$29.99

Granted it's like $14.99 b/c when in stock at EB, but I think you're gonna get gouged on almost all gamestop.com prices compared to ebgames.com prices[/QUOTE]

Showing up as $24.99 for me, so it won't work. I wouldn't want to risk getting it disc only, anyway. You've got PM, btw.

[quote name='tnote827']I picked up Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Shadow Hearts. Have been meaning to get Shadow Hearts for a while now, and nothing beats free. Not sure I am going to like MvC2 too much, but if not it appears the market will allow me to at least make back most of the $42 (assuming it is not disc only).[/QUOTE]

Ahh! You got it from my cart while I was trying to find something worth $30. :p Oh well, if you do ending up wanting to sell it, I'd be intrested. Also, here are a few sub-$30 games that may be of worth to someone.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=933119

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=934254

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=933938

I would get in on this for a couple of GBA games, since I guess I mind getting them cartridge only less, but every single pre-owned RPG is backordered except for like Sword of Mana and Golden Sun 1. :(

I have a $20 coupon (got from previous free coupon code after rebate with purchase of another game). anyone know if i can combine my coupon credit with this buy 1 get 1 deal code?

[quote name='cheapbrass']I have a $20 coupon (got from previous free coupon code after rebate with purchase of another game). anyone know if i can combine my coupon credit with this buy 1 get 1 deal code?[/QUOTE]

That is one of the things I dislike about GS.com, one code per order, even if one is a gift cert, rather than a coupon.

glad i held off buying till today

i had

Monster Rancher 4 - Preowned PS2 1 $24.99 Usually ships
in 24 hours
and that Y's game for the ps2 cause i really couldnt find another game and then today the game i wanted yesterday comes back into stock and got

Monster Rancher 4 - Preowned PS2 1 $24.99 Usually ships
in 24 hours
Growlanser: Generations - Preowned PS2 1 $34.99 Usually ships
in 24 hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i figure i can dump Monster rancher 4 on ebay for 20 my total was 37 so that would knock Growlanser down to around 17 bucks shipped. Wont ever find it that cheap

bread's done
Back