Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Gamestop during the week of June 10th!

KingofGames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I was told yesterday at work that the District Manager called and informed us that B2G1F will more than likely be back during the week of June 10th. I don't know if it's a National sale, but I would assume that is the case. I work in a Southern California store, so at the bare minimum, I'd expect all of these stores to have the sale. If this has been posted, I apologize for the re-post.

Online: Buy 2 used games/dvds get 1 free: 3FOR2PO
step1.gif

ADD any two (2) in-stock preowned video games or DVDs valued at $29.99 or more to your cart.

step2.gif

ADD any in-stock preowned video game or DVD valued at $29.99 or less to your cart. This will be your free item!

step3.gif

Enter this coupon code into the shopping cart: 3FOR2PO

June 10th, eh? Hmm... I think there were a few PS1 games at my Gamestop I wanted...I'll need to take a look. Thanks, and I hope this one does happen. :)

We've got a used copy of Stella Deus. I'm very tempted to pick that up with two other $44.99 games, but only for resale purposes. I might end up with a free copy of Stella Deus. :whistle2:D

[quote name='KingofGames']We've got a used copy of Stella Deus. I'm very tempted to pick that up with two other $44.99 games, but only for resale purposes. I might end up with a free copy of Stella Deus. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

i be happy with a 20 buck stella deus

[quote name='jfunkdpg']I'm assuming that the free game has to be of equal or lesser value than the cheapest game you bought, correct?[/QUOTE]

Correct, otherwise I'd have every GS in a 50 mile radius out bussiness by weeks end.

may'be they did it early to boost sales of that location. You know, like the store with less profit gets the deal for two weeks while the normal stores gets it for a week.

Anyways, damn, I need to find more money.

I'll have to look in this. Went to a Software Inc. the other day about 30 minutes away, and they had a mess of box sets I wanted to pick. I picked up Deadwood (mint condition, only $49.99, 50% off retail price)...might have to go back for Band of Brothers, and the 1st two Seinfield box sets.

Thanks OP. I hope this is true. I have been waiting for another one of these sales for a long time. I am going to try and get Rebel Strike.

[quote name='demomanTNA']My GS never gets any good boxsets.... unless if the employees are hiding them in that magical place called the secret stash. :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]

I thought the secret stash spot was called "the back". I'm glad this is going on. I'm may finally get GoW. Thanx OP.

[quote name='Rubberlegs']I thought the secret stash spot was called "the back".[/QUOTE]

SSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhh... its supposed to be a............ secret...... :whistle2:$

Nice, I get paid the weekend before the 10th. Maybe I can finally pick up Tales of Symphonia, pick up Stella Deus, and possibly Brothers is Arms or something of that nature.

The last one I was able to snag Suikoden II, Valkyrie Profile and Suikoden I (free) from the last one. I was very lucky, but I had to have them do an item transfer to get all three items in one store.

Can you guys help me in suggestioning a good one for this deal? I'm going to try and pick up Shin megami: Nocturne, Deus Stella and "no idea".

I'd like to pickup Digital Devil Saga as well but I doubt they will have that used. Any other suggestions? My collection is shown in my link. Thanks, it's very much appreciated.

[quote name='rperez1025']. I was very lucky, but I had to have them do an item transfer to get all three items in one store.
[/QUOTE]

Item transfer? What is this?

I've never heard of Gamestop transferring items from one store to the other... how does this work?

[quote name='rperez1025']The last one I was able to snag Suikoden II, Valkyrie Profile and Suikoden I (free) from the last one. I was very lucky, but I had to have them do an item transfer to get all three items in one store.

Can you guys help me in suggestioning a good one for this deal? I'm going to try and pick up Shin megami: Nocturne, Deus Stella and "no idea".

I'd like to pickup Digital Devil Saga as well but I doubt they will have that used. Any other suggestions? My collection is shown in my link. Thanks, it's very much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Just go to GameStop.com and use the Check Store Availability feature to see if your store has it in stock.

[quote name='Roufuss']Item transfer? What is this?

I've never heard of Gamestop transferring items from one store to the other... how does this work?[/QUOTE]

During the sale, one Gamestop had Suikoden and Valkyrie Profile but another in the area had Suikoden II. Told the employee my dillema and he told me that he could have that Suikoden II transfered to his location. In fact, they had some meeting within all of the area Gamestops so he just called the guy at the other location and told him to bring it to the meeting. He held the other two and I came back two days later to pick them up. I don't know if this was done officially or if the guy was just being nice but it doesn't hurt to give it a try. That's also where the store locator comes really in handy.

[quote name='evo t rex']Has anyone been able to confirm this yet, or find out the duration?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was just wondering the same... one of the Gamestop's here has Shadow Hearts 1 and 2 used, I'd love to get them both at the same time.

[quote name='evo t rex']Has anyone been able to confirm this yet, or find out the duration?[/QUOTE]

Well I would consider it confirmed because the people who posted it work at gamestop. On Friday I am going to BestBuy to pick up GTA: San Andreas for Xbox and a free game with that coupon. I'll trade the free games in for credit and buy some Preowned. I wanna go Friday cause normally by the time I run to GS, the good games are gone.

The talk at work lately has been that it will last from June 10th to the 19th. Not sure if this is accurate, seeing as the last B2G1F was cut short when initially planned for a longer period.

Went today to scope out what my local Gamestop had to prepare for on Friday. Probably gonna pick up a Buffy season box set, Area 51, and something else.

I'm sure most of you will, but definitely call ahead before you waste the gas money. Our DM has told us a few times that a B2G1 was going to happen and it never did...same thing with cutting it short, happens all the time.

[quote name='Moray']I'm sure most of you will, but definitely call ahead before you waste the gas money. Our DM has told us a few times that a B2G1 was going to happen and it never did...same thing with cutting it short, happens all the time.[/QUOTE]

I am already going to Best Buy to pick up San Andreas for Xbox (Price matching from CompUSA), and GameStop is right across the street. Hopefully this happens cause there's a whole bunch of games my GS that I want.

So if people don't mind me asking is this only on used things or is it on everything and if so can it be used towards pre-orders for example buy NCAA 06 and Madden 06 and get Blitz playmakers free or what?

When I get back today I wanna see a bunch of confirmations.

Then I can return/rebuy the Lunar 2 I bought and end walking out with both Lunars (complete with all the crap minus pendant from Lunar 2) and maybe a spare Nip'Tuck S1 for under 60

Dave

bread's done
Back