Buy 2 get 1 Free on Select Xbox 360 Titles @walmart

mahyar1

CAGiversary!
Link

it includes Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition.

Buy online for additional 10% BCB savings

You don't have to pay an extra $10 for Fallout 3. Just choose it as your 3rd game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SLeeK719']The 2-3 day shipping must be the difference...I failed about 10 times usung the standard shipping and my order went through on the first try with 2-3 shipping.[/QUOTE]

That would have sucked! Because shipping would be $13 at that point for me.

well i certainly wouldn't pay the extra shipping if I was going for some cheap games, but I think 3 Fallout Game of the Year editions for $75 is a good price. For those of you who want Mass Effect I believe K-Mart had it on sale for 9.99 this week(the game of the year edition).

BingoBrown, I can completely empathize with you on that. If I didn't have a left over E gift card that I would otherwise never ever use, I wouldn't have accepted the order. Oh well... can't win them all.

One crazy thought I have is to turn around and return the two extra games for $39.99 and eat the $14 shipping cost as the cost of Fall Out 3 GOTY.

They would do it. I have done it before and retained a 1 cent game. :)

■ Ace Combat 6
■ Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
■ Fallout 3: GOTY

Shipped $60.27 with 2-3 day shipping option. I don't mind paying the extra bit... I literally had fallout and ace combat in my amazon cart when i decided to check CAG for trade lists... saw this deal on front page... Thanks OP, and everyone that's keeping this thing bumped!!

Hey!!!!

My brother called me.....he called Walmart. they saw he had attempted to try Ground several time!!!! They refunded him the difference but STILL gave him 2 or 3 days!!!!!

If you attempted GROUND and then choose 2 - 3 days! CALL to get your refund!!!

They said they have a system problem and they are working on it!

Attempt to place your order, let it fail with ground -- then call!!

1-800-Walmart (1-800-925-6278)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='turbopascal']is there even a way to call walmart to complain? All the numbers i see listed are local stores only nothing for online[/quote]

1-800-966-6546

Grabbed 3 copies of Fallout w/Bing and 2-3 day shipping. Sucks that standard shipping is causing problems with the orders, but it's still a decent enough deal either way.

i am holding out to see if amazon matches this somehow. would rather give them my business and possibly pay less without tax or shipping.

also i'm in the camp that thinks they will send the regular version of fallout, if any at all.

[quote name='turbopascal']hey!!!!

My brother called me.....he called walmart. They saw he had attempted to try ground several time!!!! They refunded him the difference but still gave him 2 or 3 days!!!!!

If you attempted ground and then choose 2 - 3 days! Call to get your refund!!!

They said they have a system problem and they are working on it!

Attempt to place your order, let it fail with ground -- then call!!

1-800-walmart (1-800-925-6278)[/quote]

call and get refund for shipping!!

[quote name='United_Korea']$70 for 3 Fallout 3 GOTYs sounds too good to be true...[/QUOTE]

especially when it is actually $60 for 3 F3GOTYs

[quote name='Jonsoncao']especially when it is actually $60 for 3 F3GOTYs[/QUOTE]

add in tax and shipping and you get...

[quote name='Jonsoncao']especially when it is actually $60 for 3 F3GOTYs[/QUOTE]

People like you (example) shouldn't complain when others snag up more than one copy of Metriod trilogy (example).

Called and had absolutely no trouble getting the difference in shipping cost credited back (while still keeping the 2-3 day shipping). The only hassle was listening to the automated recording before being put in touch with a rep. It should work out to 3 copies of Fallout for around $65 after Bing, which works for me. :)

[quote name='roninld']Looks like Fallout 3 GOY is out of stock![/QUOTE]

And non GOTY Fallout 3 still in stock. Least that's a known now, is the GOTY version and not a mistake on the buy 2 get 1 list. (Unless it coincidentally sold out while Fallout 3 normal is on the list.)

On hold with their customer service regarding the shipping. Guy said no promises, but I'll talk to supervisor. Saxophone soft rock waiting music is making me sleepy.

Just called in about the shipping issue and the rep told me the only thing he could do was to cancel the order -_- Oh well, I guess I can live with the extra $8, still an insane deal. Got Bioshock and 2 copies of FO3 GOTY (brother wants a copy too). $67 or $59, very nice deal either way. :D

Woot! $6.66 refund on my order. You may have to call a few times to get the answer you want.

Sooo. $53.61 after associate discount and inconvenience refund. Good day. Gooood day.

They can't change the shipping option after the fact it seems, so you either get a guy that's nice and refunds the difference or like above, you get a guy that offers to cancel your order. I got an odd offer, but I took it anyway. They refunded half the difference between the two shipping options.

i think they meant to advertise the original Fallout 3, but advertised the GOTH Edition by mistake, and when they noticed that literaly everyone was buying at least one they removed it. either that, or they sold out, because of the above reason...

I'm thinking they probably did it by mistake. Hopefully it was the latter so they won't think about canceling orders :p

And an update, called walmart again and got a different rep. He said he wouldn't be able to change shipping methods and it seemed like that was going to be the end of the call when he said that he'd try to recreate the error. He tried but said he wasn't able to but followed it with a "hell, there's no reason why you'd wanna lie about that so I'll give you the difference in shipping costs." Good thing I was playing dumb and just asking if he could change my shipping method to standard :D

[quote name='Lock1454']I'm thinking they probably did it by mistake. Hopefully it was the latter so they won't think about canceling orders :p

And an update, called walmart again and got a different rep. He said he wouldn't be able to change shipping methods and it seemed like that was going to be the end of the call when he said that he'd try to recreate the error. He tried but said he wasn't able to but followed it with a "hell, there's no reason why you'd wanna lie about that so I'll give you the difference in shipping costs." Good thing I was playing dumb and just asking if he could change my shipping method to standard :D[/QUOTE]

That's EXACTLY how I played it... it really just matters who you talk to. I lucked out. My lady had talked to other people previously with the same issue. Nice way to get discounted 2 day shipping.

My games have already shipped and I got my bing cashback e-mail... looks like it's going to work out smoothly despite the initial hiccups. Thanks OP.

I'll have to call tomorrow or monday... those walmart scoundrels might be trying to double charge me. I tried 2-3 day shipping with paypal and it gave me an error message, so I switched to debit and it went through.

Then I see an email from paypal saying I authorized a payment to walmart.com... but it will only be taken from my account if it is processed... so I will call and see what the issue is and probably ask for credit in shipping at the same time.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'll have to call tomorrow or monday... those walmart scoundrels might be trying to double charge me. I tried 2-3 day shipping with paypal and it gave me an error message, so I switched to debit and it went through.

Then I see an email from paypal saying I authorized a payment to walmart.com... but it will only be taken from my account if it is processed... so I will call and see what the issue is and probably ask for credit in shipping at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. When I called about the shipping I also asked about this. The rep said if I didn't see the order confirmation on the actual walmart site that I wouldn't be charged on paypal. He said the pending transaction on Paypal would be cleared in 3-5 business days.

Update: I have been trying like heck all day yesterday to do this but like the rest of you it would not go through, kept telling me they could not ship to my address. I tried as late as 3am and it would not work. I just got up now, tried it and not only did it work like a charm with the 10% back from bing.com but also when i chose that cheapest shipping option that would not work last night, it did not charge me ANYTHING for shipping. The only additional thing i got charged for was tax.

Buy 2 get 1 Free* on Select Xbox 360 Titles
Choose Your Free Platinum Hits Game
(BioShock (Xbox 360))
Choose Your 2nd Game
(Dead Rising - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360))
Choose Your 1st Game
(Half-Life 2 Orange Box (Xbox 360))
1Thu 1/21/10 to Tue 1/26/10

$39.00

Subtotal: $39.00
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $3.12

See our Easy Returns Total for this Shipment: $42.12

So I called and at first CSR was no go on the shipping since my order shipped.. but I asked to speak to someone else nicely... she spoke to her manager who told her they had calls about the issue yesterday and she promptly refunded me 10 bucks for the shipping and games shipped to be here Tuesday.

[quote name='polo14player']i see fallout 3 but it's not the GOTY[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure that ship has sailed, however, given the deal and provided you would like the other titles, you can get the FallOut 3 DLC from xbox live. Not all the expansions are worth while but most are on sale throughout the course of the year.

Mine just came in, they actually shipped the GOTY's..This is wonderful...All complete with the awesome outside slip cover too.

Dang - wish I'd bit on this when it was GOTY. However, Bing cashback for walmart is now up to 15%. Search for "HDTV". Probably other words work as well.

bread's done
Back