All preplayed products by price, high to low
All preplayed products by price, low to high

Sale is also good at GameStop.com with code: 3FOR2PO

:ps2: PS2 Recommendations:
Recent releases:
SOCOM 3 U.S. Navy SEALs
The Warriors - Pre-Played
BATTLEFIELD MODRN COMBT PS2
Harry Potter AZKABAN MOVIE TICKET PS2 (if it does indeed come with free ticket)
Burnout Revenge - PrePlayed
SSX: On Tour - Pre-Played

Older titles:
007: Everything or Nothing
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with Guncon 2 - Pre-Played
Gran Turismo 4 - Pre-Played

:xbox: Xbox recommendations:
Recent releases:
Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood
The Warriors

Older titles:
007: Everything or Nothing
Jade Empire Limited Edition
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Collector's Edition
SSX: On Tour
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
DOOM 3: The Collector's Edition

:gc: GameCube recommendations:
Battalion Wars - Pre-Played
Donkey Konga 2 with DK Bongos - Pre-Played
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/ Bongos - Pre-Played

:psp: PSP recommendations:
Namco Museum Battle Collection
Lumines - Pre-Played
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - Pre-Played

:ds: DS recommendations:
WarioWare: Touched - Pre-Played
Yoshi Touch & Go - Pre-Played

Thanks! Just picked up Xmen Legends 2 (xbox), RE 4 (GC) and Shining Tears (PS2) for $71 shipped. Can be combined with the edge card but not free shipping. Which is okay because shipping was three bucks.

But that comes down to $23.66 a game.

And there's a $5 pricegrabber rebate for xmen.

Too bad they didn't have burnout revenge for xbox and shadow of colossus for PS2. That and one more game and they might have another order from me. :)

Edit: I just realized that my order was 38% off their pre-played prices.

Well, I've just been messing around on the EB site, and I noticed that when I use my Edge card, I get 10% off each game, even the one that I am getting for free. I put three $17.99 games in my cart, use edge and the BUY2GET1, I get a discount of $5.40 with the Edge and another discount of $17.99 with the BUY2GET1 coupon code. Total Discount: $23.39! Is this a glitch?

[quote name='Dkellar']Well, I've just been messing around on the EB site, and I noticed that when I use my Edge card, I get 10% off each game, even the one that I am getting for free. I put three $17.99 games in my cart, use edge and the BUY2GET1, I get a discount of $5.40 with the Edge and another discount of $17.99 with the BUY2GET1 coupon code. Total Discount: $23.39! Is this a glitch?[/QUOTE]
Nope... Edge is always 10% off the games. Just like how you can stack CAG15 and Edge. Even if you run the 15% off first, when you put in Edge, it still takes 10% off the original total.

[quote name='botticus']Nope... Edge is always 10% off the games. Just like how you can stack CAG15 and Edge. Even if you run the 15% off first, when you put in Edge, it still takes 10% off the original total.[/QUOTE]

It just seems odd that the Edge card takes 10% off the game that I am getting for free.

Great deal for those who missed out on the deal.I hope the 5th have some good mourning updates.It's probably not worth the risk on some of rare games, there gone before you have the chance to enter those codes.

[quote name='Abalistar']Nifty. Going to order Otogi, KOTOR, and Def Jam Fight for NY.

Yea, I'm so cheapass I don't even overspend for sales.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I am going to spend any money on this sale. I'm going to wait till Monday, maybe something interesting will appear.

They have 5 more advance wars DS if anyone is intrested. I also noticed they had SOtC instock someone asked for that above. I got the following. RE4 ps2, Battlefied 2 Modern combat and advance wars DS for 61 and some chnage.

When you order games online from EB, do they come with boxes and manuals? If not, can I pick up a box and manual from a B&M EB store?

[quote name='capitalist_mao']When you order games online from EB, do they come with boxes and manuals? If not, can I pick up a box and manual from a B&M EB store?[/QUOTE]
Xbox, GC and PS2 are all guaranteed box and manual, I believe. PS1, DC games, only if you're lucky.

BTW, the gamestop code is for 29.99 and higher games then get 1 of equal or lesser value free.... Little different from ebgames..

[quote name='badboysean']BTW, the gamestop code is for 29.99 and higher games then get 1 of equal or lesser value free.... Little different from ebgames..[/QUOTE]

Ya bummer :whistle2:( I had 3 games I wanted in my cart and realized they had to be $29.99. A deal breaker for me.

the gamestop.com deal will also work for 3 games priced exactly 29.99, at least it has in the past i didnt try it today

Anyone else get the message that they've used the buy2get1 coupon too many times? I think I used this probably three times the first time they had the sale, and that was months ago. I haven't used that coupon since. Is there any way around this limitation?

[quote name='dcfox']Xbox, GC and PS2 are all guaranteed box and manual, I believe. PS1, DC games, only if you're lucky.[/QUOTE]
DS games also come complete.

the BUY1GET1 code worked for me this morning on the ordering page.

but i put off the ordering and when i returned this afternoon,
i get a message saying 'the BUY1GET1 promotion has not been approved by manager.'

i guess i missed out.

[quote name='novocain']the BUY1GET1 code worked for me this morning on the ordering page.

but i put off the ordering and when i returned this afternoon,
i get a message saying 'the BUY1GET1 promotion has not been approved by manager.'

i guess i missed out.[/QUOTE]
maybe buy2get1 will work :p

Garg, was gonna get the Top Spin/NCAA Football '05 combo pack, as well as a few other 7.99-9.99 priced games, but it just went out of stock. Bleh, I'll wait until after Monday's update to see if anything pops up, I suppose.

^ Yea, I noticed that and Resident Evil 4 (PS2) both had PO copies in stock. Very very tempting, I must say. I hope magically on Monday morning they'll get Shadow of the Colossus or Dragon Quest VIII in, cause I'll snap that up easily.

Picked up Rayman DS, Sigma Star and Rebelstar for $35 shipped! Great (and CHEAP) stocking stuffers! Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Yeah I horribly want DQ VIII as well.

Right now I got Call of Cthulhu Xbox and Fatal Frame 3 PS2, looking for a third... any suggestions?

Considering Atelier Iris, Makai Kingdom, or some other rpg. Indigo Prophecy is an option as well... geez I hate PO sales.

[quote name='dcfox']Xbox, GC and PS2 are all guaranteed box and manual, I believe. PS1, DC games, only if you're lucky.[/QUOTE]

REALLY lucky.

w00t Put in my order today for KOTOR and Otogi on the Xbox, then Def Jam Fight for NY on the GCN. Came out to $32.83 after the deal and my Edge card. Saved about $13 after the tax and shipping.

I might have to use this deal and order 3 2-5 dollar games by Monday. I'll have to determine if that'll be cheaper, or if SAVER + CAG15 + Edge would be.

X-Men Legends
Sonic Heroes
WWE Day of Reckoning
all for GC

I know they're not the best games in the world, but at about $12 per game, I'm not complaining.

[quote name='XCutioner93']X-Men Legends
Sonic Heroes
WWE Day of Reckoning
all for GC

I know they're not the best games in the world, but at about $12 per game, I'm not complaining.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel too bad. My order:

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding (Xbox)
Enter the Matrix (Xbox)
The Thing (Xbox)

First year titles, galore! $15 shipped I think.

Primal
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Otogi
Bond: Everything or Nothing (per Shrike)

$32 shipped after the BUY2GET1 and Edge discount.

Out of curiosity, how do they determine which game is free? I had 4 titles, and the prices were 6.99, 9.99, 14.99, and 9.99, respectively. The BUY2GET1 game they gave me free was 9.99. I would have thought that it would be the 6.99 one, not that I am complaining. Anyone know how they pick the free one?

bread's done
Back