Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games & Accessories at GameStop

msuna

CAGiversary!
[IMG-r=5198]7291[/IMG-r]Use coupon code B2G1FREE to activate GameStop.com's buy 2, get 1 free used game & accessories sale. Offer valid in-store too. Sale ends Saturday, 7/17.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
What a load of shit. I finally get the checkout screen to load and enter my giftcard, but it says giftcard lookup is inaccessible now and to try again later. !!!!!

Code working, but not giving me the right games for free. Of course it wont work like its supposed to. Looks like I'm going to have to make 13 different orders. What a load.

[quote name='killer9']worked fine for me

ufc 2010
saw
sega genesis collection free

another order worked fine

blur
metro 2033
heavy rain[/QUOTE]

was ufc for ps3 or xbox? it wont take the free game off when ufc is in my cart for ps3

Don't really need anything off that sale but CoD WaW and Batman AA. I think CoD is $20 or less on Amazon and the old Batman is going on sale for $20 at Gamestop soon. What should I do?

Tried it use the code a few times last night and gave up because I was tired. Didn't really piss me off like the Red Dead fiasco because I know I can get the deal eventually. Any free shipping offers? I'd rather just do a B2G1 at the store if you can't get free shipping.

[quote name='canestim']Tried it use the code a few times last night and gave up because I was tired. Didn't really piss me off like the Red Dead fiasco because I know I can get the deal eventually. Any free shipping offers? I'd rather just do a B2G1 at the store if you can't get free shipping.[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure the coupon "SAVER" will still get you free value shipping, assuming your order is over $25

I think I'm going to go to the store itself today and pick up Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, and Modern Warfare 2.

Edit: Nah. I'll just do online and free shipping. Better prices anyway, no gas... it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GetGAME']I think I'm going to go to the store itself today and pick up Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, and Modern Warfare 2.

Edit: Nah. I'll just do online and free shipping. Better prices anyway, no gas... it works.[/QUOTE]

I say just go to your local store and get it. It's better to see what you're getting before you buy it when it comes to Gamestop. Plus, they don't guarantee artwork and manual online anymore, correct?

[quote name='GetGAME']I think I'm going to go to the store itself today and pick up Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, and Modern Warfare 2.

Edit: Nah. I'll just do online and free shipping. Better prices anyway, no gas... it works.[/QUOTE]

MW2 might be anywhere from $40-55 used in your store. Very shady but true.

"This used product is guaranteed to work and may not include an instruction manual or original box. "

I haven't purchased online with Gamestop in A LONG time what type of success have people been having getting artwork/manuals buying used online with gamestop? I thought they were going though a thing awhile back when they were guaranteeing artwork/manuals.

And all the used prices went up... *sigh* I'm sick of being played like a fiddle by GS... well... I'm sick enough to not do anything about this sale and wait until the bigger discounts starting Sunday :D

[quote name='vanlandw']"This used product is guaranteed to work and may not include an instruction manual or original box. "

I haven't purchased online with Gamestop in A LONG time what type of success have people been having getting artwork/manuals buying used online with gamestop? I thought they were going though a thing awhile back when they were guaranteeing artwork/manuals.[/QUOTE]

They stopped the guarantee, but it's trivial to swap in-store for better looking copies if something arrives looking terrible (assuming your store has it in stock). For me it's fairly rare that I get something that's a total mess, and I'm pretty picky.

For some reason the coupon is not working for me. Once I add a fourth game, then it makes the cheapest one free. Rather frustrating, I'm hoping they fix it soon.

[quote name='Gbear09']For some reason the coupon is not working for me. Once I add a fourth game, then it makes the cheapest one free. Rather frustrating, I'm hoping they fix it soon.[/QUOTE]

That's how it works, it will make the cheapest one free regardless.

I would just do separate orders.

Weird glitch when I tried to put in SAVER.

"Coupon SAVER - 25% off all in-stock used games $19.99 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Limit 3 games per order. Not valid on consoles or other hardware. Expires 7/31/10 11:59PM."

Obviously wouldn't apply it along with the B2G1.

[quote name='vessey632']Weird glitch when I tried to put in SAVER.

"Coupon SAVER - 25% off all in-stock used games $19.99 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Limit 3 games per order. Not valid on consoles or other hardware. Expires 7/31/10 11:59PM."

Obviously wouldn't apply it along with the B2G1.[/QUOTE]

This is a long-standing problem. Many coupons often temporarily have the wrong description in your cart. This never changes what the coupon actually does.

since the checkout revamp of the site I don't think they'll be anymore glitches. was hoping for another B1G1 glitch meltdown. or the ability to use $10 off code in conjunction. (or other codes)

Looks like the GS mega threads just for power hour stuff. or some rare good coupon.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']i cant get anywhere either. Its pathetic and embarrassing to have a sale your website cant even handle[/QUOTE]

again

Well guess I'll have to go to the store seeing as I can't access there website at all -_- Oh well, needed the trip anyway *shrugs*...still sucks I can't check the prices online first before going to the store

And now that the site's back up, I don't know what I was expecting out of this. Trauma Center 2, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Lego Harry Potter, Miles Edgeworth, and Crackdown 2 are the majority of the games I was hoping to get during this, and the site is out of stock on all of them. :/

Tip: EBGames.com is loading much faster right now.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']That's if you can find a used copy, which I don't see happening.[/QUOTE]

Theres was 2 when i went in yesterday.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']No.[/QUOTE]

DAMN. Well for places that do, are the deals still around come late November? Cause thats when Crysis 2 and LBP2 come out...

[quote name='shanedude']DAMN. Well for places that do, are the deals still around come late November? Cause thats when Crysis 2 and LBP2 come out...[/QUOTE]

nobody knows.

Nice to see the GS & EBGames sites both loading faster than they did last Fri during the RDR deal. If only I could see one screen every 5 minutes. Meh, not sure there's much I want.

bread's done
Back