Buy 2 get one free Microsoft Store promo (Save 60$! + 10$ Xbox Gift Card if you choose Titanfall)

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Xbox is offerring a buy 2 get one free promo at Microsoftstore.com , following infor received from email:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.67906600?icid=Xbox_2for1Promo

Choose 2 of these Xbox 360 games:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

BioShock Infinite

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

NCAA Football 14 

Battlefield 4

Batman: Arkham Origins

Dark Souls II

Saints Row IV

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Out-of-Stock)

Angry Birds Star Wars

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GOTY

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto V

NBA 2K14

Titanfall

Get for free 1 of the following:

Any of The games above +

Need for speed Rivals

NCAA football 2014

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Tomb Raider 2014

Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff

Splinter Cell: Blacklist(out-of-stock)

Choose 2 of these Xbox One Games:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Madden NFL 25

FIFA 14

Calll of Duty Ghost

Titanfall

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

NBA 2K14

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Out of Stock)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Get for free 1 of the following games:

Any of the games above +

Need for Speed Rivals

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

LEGO The Hobbit 

The LEGO movie videogame

Rayman Legends

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Valid 5/23/2014 to 5/27/2014, or while supplies last. Valid for select Xbox games. Limit 3 per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish people would stop talking about free games... Do you want to get billed for them?
I wouldn't mind it. I "bought" them expecting to exchange money for goods. If they made an ordering system error, I don't feel entitled to free games. I'll give it a little more time and likely mention to them that I was never charged, you know, cause it's the ethical thing to do.

Update on my fiasco: never got the games. The "special" tech or whatever you'd like to call him contacted me Tuesday saying if they didn't show by Thursday I would either have them shipped out or they would refund my money. Still no games, so this morning (Friday), I sent him an email saying something needed to be done. He called back, put the games in an order and is overnighting them now. Said they won't ship till Monday, but still at least I'm (hopefully) getting them.

I hope some of you decided to go through the Ibotta link like I suggested for this. I just got $10 back for this when I only spent $60ish (was supposed to be spend $100 get $10). Nice surprise.

Contacted Microsoft store trough the chat for the $10 on Titanfall.

They escalated the issue since it's been passed 10 days. They'll let me know in a day or two.

Contacted Microsoft store trough the chat for the $10 on Titanfall.

They escalated the issue since it's been passed 10 days. They'll let me know in a day or two.
Called and received the same response. Hopefully we get our $10 giftcard or credit soon! lol

Any news on the Titanfall $10.00
Yes. Got this email today.

"I will be assisting you with your case regarding your Titan Fall $10 code. I understand that you have not received the promotion for your game preorder. I apologize for the inconvenience of this issue. I am unable to provide you with a code to be used on your Xbox, but I can provide you with a code that can be used to purchase a gift card for a credit for your Xbox. I will provide you this code within the next 24-48 hours. "

Thanks for update, will follow up with MS tomorrow.

With announcement of GTAV for next gen, wound up unloading it for $40.. looking forward to a little next-gen polish.

When I bought mine I never saw any mention of a 10$ code.  I would love to get one, but am totally fine not receiving as I feel I get one helluva deal already.

I had a great experience contacting their support. When this was live I tried placing an order but for some reason kept getting an error. I contacted them to find out why, took them a while to figure out there was some sort of hold, they removed it. Heard back from them today and they gave me a promo code to use on my next order ($150 off). So I picked up 2 games and a $25 xbox card and didn't have to pay anything.

I had a great experience contacting their support. When this was live I tried placing an order but for some reason kept getting an error. I contacted them to find out why, took them a while to figure out there was some sort of hold, they removed it. Heard back from them today and they gave me a promo code to use on my next order ($150 off). So I picked up 2 games and a $25 xbox card and didn't have to pay anything.
Pretty bad ass.

I contacted them yesterday regarding that $10, I have to wait 6-10 business days...again lol.

Did you redeem your $10 code? I assume this was a B&M purchase?

Those of us who ordered online did not receive any code, only the text stating that we would soon get one haha
Oh no, had to go through online chat just like everyone will have to. I suppose you could call support and escalate that way.

Reminds me of the 8GB memory sticks a while back, where they were advertised to come with MS points but came with Kinectimals instead. Had to escalate and wait.. takes a few minutes to escalate, may as well if you haven't already.

I know this has been asked before but I cant find it....how do I trigger a chat on the MS website. Cant find it anywhere
Do yourself a favor and just call. I tried the chat while I was at work and I was transferred between 3 different departments.

I called and the conversation took less than 10m.

Got my $10 credit!I received this email yesterday:

I do have some good news. I will be providing you with a $10 Promotional Code that may only be used on the Microsoft Online Store (www.microsoftstore.com). You may use this $10 code to process a new order containing the $10 Xbox Gift Card. The code will expire within the next 90 days. If you have any problems processes a order please do not hesitte to contact me. I will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day.

Promo Code: xxxxxxx etc...

So basically I can enter my $10 promo code and purchase/download a $10 Xbox Gift Card from the Microsoft Store for FREE!

For the record I was charged for my 3 game order on the same day.

Now the quote from Microsoft Support I received early AM:

"

[SIZE=10pt]Hello _____,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]We can't create codes for Xbox, but we can order the physical cards.  In this sense, here is what I am going to do for you: Since you have not received that $10 gift card yet, I am going to give you a call this afternoon and order you one.  Nothing will be charged to you at all, however between now and then I do need you to make sure your payment information is up to date on the Microsoft Store.  When I order this for you the system needs a card associated with the account.  Your card will be authorized during this process but will NOT be charged.  When I call you I am simply going to be verifying shipping, billing, and payment information towards this order.  I will give you a call sometime around 4 p.m. CT today to set up this order.  Please let me know if you have any questions between now and then.  I look forward to speaking with you![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Best regards,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]J____ L____[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Microsoft Online Store Escalations Support
Email:
[email protected]
Tuesday
-Saturday[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]| 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time U.S | "[/SIZE]

After a 30 min chat with Microsoft Support (about the $10 codes that came with the Xbox One copy of Titanfall), here's the response I got:

"I do apologize for the delay process of your $10 code. But no worries I will escalate it to our higher department to check and process your code. And also you will receive $10 for each of your orders. Within 24-48 hour you will receive an update regarding this issue on your email associated to your order."

Hopefully we get our codes soon.

Just got off the phone with MS.
He has confirmed that the offer was a glitch that was still in the system and was showing for most orders and e-mails but has now been fixed. I am still getting the $10 gift card. So my suggestion for those who still want it is to contact them quickly.

The irony here is too much... Microsoft's Online Store has no email support? The $10 coupon code is for pre-ordering a game that came out 2 months before the purchase? I called for fun, not expecting much, and their response....they need to call me back! She could not give any explanation on why they couldn't just email me the code (or say it wasn't really a pre-order!) but she was nice, I was respectful, and I bet I get a $10 code during this supposed call back tomorrow. Additional irony, before we could talk about the order specifics she wanted to email me a security code!

Finally got my codes.
That's great man.
Digital codes or they mailed you a physical gift card?
My rep said they could only order and send me a physical card via mail (better than nothing).

That's great man.
Digital codes or they mailed you a physical gift card?
My rep said they could only order and send me a physical card via mail (better than nothing).
They just emailed me the code.

"My name is _____ and I will be assisting you with your promotion inquiry. It is my understanding that you did not receive the $10 code for your two orders of Titanfall. I would like to provide you with a code worth $20 towards your next order on the Microsoft Store. The code is _____ and can be used once the product is selected where it say Promo Code. Please enter the code as you see it here and the discount will be applied to your order. This is a one time use code and will expire in 90 days."

They just emailed me the code.

"My name is _____ and I will be assisting you with your promotion inquiry. It is my understanding that you did not receive the $10 code for your two orders of Titanfall. I would like to provide you with a code worth $20 towards your next order on the Microsoft Store. The code is _____ and can be used once the product is selected where it say Promo Code. Please enter the code as you see it here and the discount will be applied to your order. This is a one time use code and will expire in 90 days."
Ah, okay. The differences here are that you've received Microsoft credit while I received Xbox currency. Makes more sense to me now the reason as to why my rep mentioned that they could not generate codes to give (specifically Xbox digital codes).

edit: received a digital code via e-mail today.

talked to someone on chat last week who said I would hear in 2-3 business days...received an email on Tuesday saying I would have codes by yesterday but still nothing.  If I hadnt flipped my 2 orders to Target I would feel a lot more upset about this...

bread's done
Back