Buy 2 get one free Microsoft Store promo (Save 60$! + 10$ Xbox Gift Card if you choose Titanfall)

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Xbox is offerring a buy 2 get one free promo at Microsoftstore.com , following infor received from email:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.67906600?icid=Xbox_2for1Promo

Choose 2 of these Xbox 360 games:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

BioShock Infinite

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

NCAA Football 14 

Battlefield 4

Batman: Arkham Origins

Dark Souls II

Saints Row IV

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Out-of-Stock)

Angry Birds Star Wars

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GOTY

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto V

NBA 2K14

Titanfall

Get for free 1 of the following:

Any of The games above +

Need for speed Rivals

NCAA football 2014

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Tomb Raider 2014

Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff

Splinter Cell: Blacklist(out-of-stock)

Choose 2 of these Xbox One Games:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Madden NFL 25

FIFA 14

Calll of Duty Ghost

Titanfall

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

NBA 2K14

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Out of Stock)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Get for free 1 of the following games:

Any of the games above +

Need for Speed Rivals

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

LEGO The Hobbit 

The LEGO movie videogame

Rayman Legends

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Valid 5/23/2014 to 5/27/2014, or while supplies last. Valid for select Xbox games. Limit 3 per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
so, hate to bump this thread but today i get an email from ups stating i have a delivery tomorrow from microsoft store. nothing updated on their site, so who knows. its .7 pounds, so im thinking its just one game, maybe they will send me titanfall and ill cancel the other 2.

Yah, kind of a dick move to the community when you brag about buying the entire stock so no one else gets in on the deal.
Yeah I hate it when new members come in and think that is what we are all about here at CAG : /

That is just ridiculous that he got THAT much.. .and that he thinks we will praise him for that or something... smh.

That is some serious hoarding.  I placed two orders.  One for me and one to help off set my costs.  I think that's within the CAG code of ethics.

Almost all of my order has come in. Still waiting on the second half of the order.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Congrats. You're a Louis CK bag of dicks that knows how to brag. Enjoy.

Well... my 3 games arrived today and I was pretty happy about that. 

Seriously, that guy is going to spend like all of the next week trading those in... 

Some ip ban this pos, then trace it and call the cops.. Tell them you found a gigantic hoarding dick.
The second half of my order arrived today. It looks glorious. I wish I could take a picture of all of them together but I already traded in the first lot to best buy. So much gift card money......

Has anybody actually got the $10 credit for buying Titanfall?
Still waiting too. It's been a week since I recieved the games.

*EDIT*

Also, initially, they deducted the $64.xx from my account. I got the games 5 days later (never said it shipped) and a few days after that, they just randomly added the $64.xx back into my bank account.

Last edited by a moderator:
New member here. Got onto the Microsoft sale pretty quickly, snagged MGS: GS, CoD: Ghosts and Lego Movie all for X1. Received MGS on Friday...no packing slip, just a game in a bubble pack. UPS tracking had all 3 games in one package.

Called Microsoft today telling them of the screw up...they have "elevated" my request and I'll get a call or email within 48 hours. Told the lady I'm pretty sure 3 games weigh more than the .7 lbs the UPS site said. She agreed.

Fingers crossed I didn't just pay $64 for a $30 game.

New member here. Got onto the Microsoft sale pretty quickly, snagged MGS: GS, CoD: Ghosts and Lego Movie all for X1. Received MGS on Friday...no packing slip, just a game in a bubble pack. UPS tracking had all 3 games in one package.

Called Microsoft today telling them of the screw up...they have "elevated" my request and I'll get a call or email within 48 hours. Told the lady I'm pretty sure 3 games weigh more than the .7 lbs the UPS site said. She agreed.

Hmmmm.

I only got 2/3 of my games too but I assumed the one was stolen since the package was jacked up. I wonder if they have just screwed up various times in general with this?

I contacted them and they escalated it to another level of CS and they got back to me and said they will send me my missing game.

I had a similar problem. Received 2 games in the package from Microsoft, missing one of the 30 dollar games (thankfully, the free Titanfall was there). Microsoft's online store help line is useless. The first person I talked to tells me that "the computer says all the games have been delivered." I tell her that I only received 2 games in the package they sent, was the 3rd game sent separately? She tells me, I sh#t you not, "well, you will have to contact UPS, the system says the games were delivered." At this point, I am getting upset and I point out that the bubble envelop arrived sealed with NO damage. She argued around the same BS for a few minutes ("the computer says they were delivered") until I finally demanded to speak to a supervisor. After 5 minutes on hold, the same woman comes back on the phone and tells me the case has been "escalated" and I will receive a phone call in 48 hours. That was Friday. About 2 hours ago, I received an e-mail stating a new order would be created for the missing game. I will believe it when it arrives 8-(

These types of "loss leader" sells are designed to bring repeat customers. After this experience, I have no plans to use the online store again.

I placed 3 separate orders when it happened and just received all my games yesterday with no issues. Thanks to the OP who made it possible!

Very happy!

my second order of 3 games arrived yesterday.  Both sets of 3 games were sent in a bubble mailer and the bottom of it was ripped, luckily I was home for delivery.  Now I just need to return these to Target this week.

my second order of 3 games arrived yesterday. Both sets of 3 games were sent in a bubble mailer and the bottom of it was ripped, luckily I was home for delivery. Now I just need to return these to Target this week.
Does Target have a % boosts atm? Their prices are HORRIBLE.

Hmmmm.

I only got 2/3 of my games too but I assumed the one was stolen since the package was jacked up. I wonder if they have just screwed up various times in general with this?

I contacted them and they escalated it to another level of CS and they got back to me and said they will send me my missing game.

Sorry for double post. Stupid phone. Anyways, glad to hear I'm not the only one with issues. I was afraid this sale was too good to be true. I was hoping to build my X1 collection a bit, and at $20 a game this seemed like a good way. Once I get an email or call I will update. Hopefully, Broly/Douglas, you guys get everything sorted as well!

My 3 games arrived even thought he website says they were never shipped. I had a pending charge on my card, that went away. Not really sure if I'll ever be billed. Thinking I might let them know if in a couple of weeks there are still no charges to my card.

I like buying videogames to play and collect. If you think you're an online business mogul by abusing retailer promotions so you can make $6 exclusive of labor, gas, time, and upfront costs, then I hope we compete in business someday.

just an update, got all 3 of the games today, nothing has updated online. the shipping did say .7 pounds, but it turned out to be 3 games anyway.

What do you mean by 're-deducted'?
I placed one order, they deducted the $ from my account, and I recieved my games a few days later.

A few days after getting the games, my purchase wasn't showing up on my debit account and the $ was added. It's like the purchase doesn't exist.

My games are still listed as "in progress" but the "X1 offer..." shows up as complete.

I placed one order, they deducted the $ from my account, and I recieved my games a few days later.

A few days after getting the games, my purchase wasn't showing up on my debit account and the $ was added. It's like the purchase doesn't exist.

My games are still listed as "in progress" but the "X1 offer..." shows up as complete.
Ill say it again lol, dare we say that Microsoft sent us these games for free...

Wait... you received the $10 credit for Titanfall? Because I still haven't :(
No I didn't, sorry, I should've worded it better.

I was just thinking that maybe it has something to do with purchasing Titanfall and the $10 promo.

Maybe it caused a major glitch? Who knows lol.

bread's done
Back