Buy a Wii + Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board, Get $50 GC - Amazon Countdown to BF

Weird, I don't see it. Link goes to the Buy $80 Get $20 Off deal.

This one works for the deal: Link!

Or this one for the Countdown to Black Friday: Link!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal. Was thinking about getting my mom a Wii + Wii Fit Plus. This is perfect plus some amazon space bucks :)

wow amazon... girlfriend asks for a wii and wii fit for christmas.... you have a sale on said products... you really want all my money

In for one. It was the perfect combination for mom and I needed to use up my $30 console coupon. Ended up getting Wii Fit Plus for free after the above discount, $50 off, and $9 ECA.

Sadly, you can't combine the console coupon with the $40 credit from the first buy $80, get $40 sale. If anyone runs into this problem, simply order something bogus that doesn't come out for a while and that will store the $40 coupon. Order your Wii combo, then cancel the other order. The $40 credit WILL come back and be available for your next purchase.

this is also a good way to use the xbox arcade $100 which combines with either the $40 (from the $80 deal) or the console trade in $30

[quote name='Jodou']In for one. It was the perfect combination for mom and I needed to use up my $30 console coupon. Ended up getting Wii Fit Plus for free after the above discount, $50 off, and $9 ECA.

Sadly, you can't combine the console coupon with the $40 credit from the first buy $80, get $40 sale. If anyone runs into this problem, simply order something bogus that doesn't come out for a while and that will store the $40 coupon. Order your Wii combo, then cancel the other order. The $40 credit WILL come back and be available for your next purchase.[/QUOTE]

Hmm - my already-loaded ECA discount is causing an error for me - did you do anything special to get it applied?

I've earned a load of Amazon credit this past year, so this is the first year that I'm really going to be paying close attention to Amazon's BF sales. What kind of deals does Amazon normally do on Black Friday?

[quote name='RCS0926']I've earned a load of Amazon credit this past year, so this is the first year that I'm really going to be paying close attention to Amazon's BF sales. What kind of deals does Amazon normally do on Black Friday?[/QUOTE]

The best kind. No, srsly. Their deals are sex.

[quote name='nwaugh']Hmm - my already-loaded ECA discount is causing an error for me - did you do anything special to get it applied?[/QUOTE]
Nope, it was just highlighted as 'apply this discount' during the lengthy checkout process.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']The best kind. No, srsly. Their deals are sex.[/QUOTE]

Do you remember what kind of deals they had last year?

I'm glad I don't have to make an impulse decision with this one. I can talk to my mom about her xmas wishes tonight. She was talking about the Wii Fit last time we talked about games. But maybe she rather have a new PC instead.

(I got my sister the 360 Arcade deal for xmas; I already got her 8 good (non-FPS) games with an average cost of $12 each.)

[quote name='RCS0926']Do you remember what kind of deals they had last year?[/QUOTE]

They matched most everyone's prices (BB, CC, Target, etc).

Do you guys think there will be another Wii system deal on Black Friday at Amazon better than this deal? I also have the $30 console coupon I was waiting for Black Friday to use to buy a Wii. The last few years I've seen Amazon match other BF deals, but I haven't seen a Wii console deal in the BF ad post yet (just games or other consoles). I know nobody knows what Amazon will put up, but what do you think?
Thanks.

No idea why, but every time I try to do this deal I get an error message after the payment method page saying a problem with the account. I guess I'll have to pass.

[quote name='converse']No idea why, but every time I try to do this deal I get an error message after the payment method page saying a problem with the account. I guess I'll have to pass.[/QUOTE]

If you have a discount/credit entered in the checkout page, uncheck it and then hit continue. It looks like the Wii deal isn't compatible with certain other credits.

[quote name='nwaugh']Hmm - my already-loaded ECA discount is causing an error for me - did you do anything special to get it applied?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the ECA discount discontinued? I've only been using the discount for less than half a year and it no longer became available.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=500202811&pf_rd_i=409566

As the thread title says, if you buy a Wii and Wii Fit Plus from Amazon from 11/16-11/22, you'll get a $50 Amazon Gift Card for free (it will be discounted at checkout, according to the page.) I'm guessing this is kind of an extension of everyone trying to push systems on people with the promise of gift cards (remember the Xbox 360 Arcade?)

Sorry if this is a repost- I didn't see a thread dedicated to it- but I wouldn't be surprised if it's in another thread I didn't think to check. XP

Hey, did anyone else just get an e-mail like this?
Hello from Amazon.com.

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Wii console and the Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board. At the time of your order, we were running a promotion that would entitle you to a $50 Amazon.com gift card if you added it to your cart with the Wii and Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board.

We noticed that you didn't add the $50 Amazon.com gift card to your cart. To help you take advantage of the promotion, we've attached $50 Amazon.com gift card to this e-mail message. You'll find your gift card code and instructions for using it below.

Thank you for shopping Amazon.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
They basically just sold me a Wii for $190 and gave me the Wii Fit Plus for free since I DID add the gift card at time of purchase. Not sure how I qualified, but hey I'll take it. Thank you Amazon!

bread's done
Back