Buy.com $10 off $30 w/ Google Checkout - 360 Vision Camera 27.99 shipped & more!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Some decent deals...

Xbox 360 Vision Camera is $37.99 - $10 = $27.99 w/ free shipping
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller is $39.98 - $10 = 29.98 + 4.40 shipping = $34.38
Xbox 360 Live Vision Gold Packis $68.99 - $10 = 58.99 w /free shipping (now $65 AC)

Many more good deals...
On the checkout screen, use Google Checkout as payment method.
If you need to create a Google Checkout account, go here:
GOOGLE CHECKOUT

Other deals (thanks, ig88vsbobafett)
Price includes shipping, if applicable
Enchanted Arms $46
NBA 2K7 $45
NHL 2K7 $49
Dead Rising $49
Saints Row $48

Test Drive Unlimited $30
Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Subscription Card $38
Xbox 360 Live Arcade Unplugged $28

[quote name='jake5824']bestprices.com has "XboxLive Vision Game" for 32.99 regularly 39.99.
do you think that is the camera? there is no information for it[/QUOTE]

I did a search on the product number they provided which is the same as the vision camera, so it looks to be it. Not bad at 25.97 after shipping

[quote name='jake5824']bestprices.com has "XboxLive Vision Game" for 32.99 regularly 39.99.
do you think that is the camera? there is no information for it[/quote]
I just placed an order for it, I will keep you updated

On Thursday I received my Porcupine Tree DVD and Korn CD from CDuniverse. I was pretty impressed, considering the Porcupine Tree DVD was just released two days prior (I had pre-ordered it). I also got my Castlevania Double Pack, which I ordered a day or two earlier.

Off-topic, but my big wherehouse order came in as well, making it a great day for mail. :D

I just received an email from bestprices.com saying that my item "Xbox Live Vision" should be shipping tommorrow..I will make sure to follow up whenever I receive the item!! $26 shipped for an xbox 360 camera is a great deal!

Another deal from google checkout for you all...

Note, it will show regular price until you use the google checkout button on bestprices.com, then it applies the 10$ off bonus. The deal is 10$ off orders of 30$ or more. Game is released october 25th.

My contact order hasnt been shipped yet but my credit card was charged on october 16th (BEFORE my order was sent), note that contact is in some stores now and has shipped from atlus.

[quote name='SaraAB']My contact order hasnt been shipped yet but my credit card was charged on october 16th (BEFORE my order was sent), note that contact is in some stores now and has shipped from atlus.[/QUOTE]
Whenever you use Google Checkout you are charged immediatly.

[quote name='flashburn']Whenever you use Google Checkout you are charged immediatly.[/quote]

Not true. I preordered Tales of the Abyss, Touch Detective and Season 1 of How I Met Your Mother in three separate orders. Tales of the Abyss did not charge until it shipped, and I have not been charged yet for the other two, which have not shipped yet. So maybe it is site-specific for whether or not you get charged.

[quote name='tnote827']Not true. I preordered Tales of the Abyss, Touch Detective and Season 1 of How I Met Your Mother in three separate orders. Tales of the Abyss did not charge until it shipped, and I have not been charged yet for the other two, which have not shipped yet. So maybe it is site-specific for whether or not you get charged.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I know for CDUniverse, they place a hold on your account which disappears within a few days (but can last up to 30 depending on your bank)

[quote name='tnote827']Not true. I preordered Tales of the Abyss, Touch Detective and Season 1 of How I Met Your Mother in three separate orders. Tales of the Abyss did not charge until it shipped, and I have not been charged yet for the other two, which have not shipped yet. So maybe it is site-specific for whether or not you get charged.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it is site specific then. I know Buy.com and BestPrices both charged me right after placing my orders.

This sale has killed me. I've spent over a hundred dollars on dvds. I also ordered a couple of Christmas presents on the cheap. I'm going to be limping financially for a while. Good thing I started saving for the wii a long time ago.

[quote name='munch']This sale has killed me. I've spent over a hundred dollars on dvds. I also ordered a couple of Christmas presents on the cheap. I'm going to be limping financially for a while. Good thing I started saving for the wii a long time ago.[/quote]

man... i agree, there were too many DS games that i wanted as part of this promo. the only other way i can see saving MORE money was to catch these titles as part of Circuit City's clearance in the future or something.

Sorry, I'm not rereading all the posts.

Has anyone noticed that bestprices.com has wii game and accesory preorders? I did a search for zelda, and both the GCN and Wii Twilight princess came up. I did a search for Wii, and I got a list of a lot of accesories. I'm not getting a Wii, but maybe someone else might want to get them before the end of the month...

So far i spend on movies & games
1. Phoenix Wright 2 (DS)
2. Seven Samurai CC
3. Get Backers season 1
4. Princess Petie Yucie Set
5. Disney Treasure: Donald Duck CHronicles 2 & (1) movie
6. Gunslinger Girl Set
=======================================================
next week will be: Saiyuki Set, Peacemaker Set, and DNAngel set.

[quote name='USAF STRONG']way to stick to the military they dont ship to APO's.:bomb:[/quote]

That's how it should be, we can't have you being distracted by games when the safety of the free world as we know it is in your hands. It could be worse, you could be in Cuba, they just got the colecovision.

I jsut went to buy.com and the $10 off still worked...i didnt actually purchase anything, but on the google checkout page it showed up.

[quote name='Santurio']I got an email saying it was extended until 11-6[/QUOTE]

I wonder if this is a blessing or a curse? If you play your cards right this sale is evern better than DDD's 20%. Especially on Criterions.

I didn't get too many games (did get Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 for $13 for Xbox), but this was one nice deal. Glad to hear it's back up for another week. I may get the HALO graphic novel off there.

I know that the deal expires on the 6th, but will it come back? It would be great to use once Wii and PS3 games are released.

Google checkout ONLY work with Buy.com now? I'll have to check buy.com again.. I was looking earlier and I didn't see it

EDIT: Ok just saw the e-mail..Man, I wanted to get PDZ, but it's $29.94 :(

can someone tell me how easy it is to cancel Google checkout?
I don't feel safe with them having my card info.

is it hard to cancel with them?
Like make an order & just cancel google checkout, will they hold the order or charge a fee for that?

Thanks for the heads up on the vision camera. I couldn't get the google checkout button to appear in IE7, but it showed up in Firefox.

If you go into "My Account" and then "Payment Methods," it will list the credit card(s) they have on file. You can delete it there. Alternatively, you can go to "My account" and then "my services" and delete your gmail account altogether.

[quote name='WTFer']can someone tell me how easy it is to cancel Google checkout?
I don't feel safe with them having my card info.

is it hard to cancel with them?
Like make an order & just cancel google checkout, will they hold the order or charge a fee for that?[/QUOTE]

This offer is only good with Buy.com now right? I also placed an order through ecost.com on the 31st, but got screwed. My order totaled $34, but the next day they emailed me to tell me one of the items was out of stock, and they refunded me for that item...causing me to lost the $10 off google checkout deal...and thus causing me to pay $24.69 (shipped) for a freakin Xbox 360 play & charge kit (ripoff!) I emailed them to cancel the order, didn't get a response. Then, all of a sudden today, my package with just the way overpriced charge kit arrives. I'm on hold waiting to speak to their customer service as I type. Hope I can get this sorted out without just being SOL. *sigh*

This deal appeares to be dead. It is no longer advertised anywhere on the site. I tried logging out, proceeded to checkout, and Google does not appear as a checkout option. I'm not missing something am I?

Bummer.

[quote name='kev097']This deal appeares to be dead. It is no longer advertised anywhere on the site. I tried logging out, proceeded to checkout, and Google does not appear as a checkout option. I'm not missing something am I?

Bummer.[/quote]
Figured it out.

[quote name='Kendro']Weird, the Google Checkout button appears with IE7 but not Firefox.[/quote]

[quote name='Kendro']Figured it out.[/quote]

That is very weird, because it was there with Firefox when I checked earlier in the day. Then when I went back to buy, it wasn't. But yeah looks to still be there in IE. Good deal.

ordered the vision camera for $27.99 shipped......sucks since my Xbox is dead but this is probably as cheap as you will see it.

has anyone seen the deal of buy.com for children of mana ? is it worth it?
anyone knows another deal with contact? for NDS?

[quote name='lobitoh']has anyone seen the deal of buy.com for children of mana ? is it worth it?
anyone knows another deal with contact? for NDS?[/QUOTE]

looks like you can get Children of Mana for around $25 with the deal.

I ended up grabbing the 360 VGA cables for around $28 shipped, not too shabby =)

goddamnit someone help me

Google checkout is not appearing for me
I checked enchanced arms with bonus comic $56 & Burnout revene $29 & go to my cart & then to "proceed to checkout"
where it ask's you for your account with them, there is NO OPTION for a google checkout at the bottom

instead there is a option for

"Or Checkout with...
PayPal"

& nothing else

can someone go to Buy.com & check to see if the googlecheckout option is still there?

[quote name='WTFer']goddamnit someone help me

Google checkout is not appearing for me
I checked enchanced arms with bonus comic $56 & Burnout revene $29 & go to my cart & then to "proceed to checkout"
where it ask's you for your account with them, there is NO OPTION for a google checkout at the bottom

instead there is a option for

"Or Checkout with...
PayPal"

& nothing else

can someone go to Buy.com & check to see if the googlecheckout option is still there?[/QUOTE]

They swapped places with it. It's now directly under the cart. Before you click on the checkout page. And if it's not highlighted, some item in your cart must be an ineligible preorder or "on order". either way though, it should be available there. Confused the hell out of me too. Doesn't match with the instructions.

[quote name='lobitoh']you have to use Internet explorer cuz mozilla script is blocking the google checkout[/QUOTE]

yup it was Firefox that was blocking it, changed to IE & it worked fine
that was a close one :)

got Enchanced Arms & Bunrout Revenge for $83 total (free shipping & the $10 off)

not too bad I guess
If I bought them at a retail store it would have probably $106

dang, found out buy.com has a $5.00 off any $50 purcahse, but it is NOT combinable with the google checkout
http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=83125283&adid=17662

would of been a great deal if it was.

bread's done
Back