Buy.com Dual Shock 3 $35 after GCO

WTF? I only used GCO once. Im signing up on different email accounts using different credit cards of mine. I even created a brand new email and used my moms name and her credit card and it still wont let me??? When I signed up for GCO with the new email under my moms name it still showed my name, address and CC info from my other accounts. Maybe it logs my IP? Im at work and it is the same computer I used when I first ordered using GCO.

Thanks! Took advantage of it. Already had one under my main e-mail account, so i used one of my other one to get the dualshock 3 for $34.99 shipped.

So basically, they will cancel your order if you use the same credit card? Even if the email adress is different?

[quote name='joe6555']So basically, they will cancel your order if you use the same credit card? Even if the email adress is different?[/quote]
I used the same CC with different emails and got the deal...

[quote name='Raymond']Damn, buy.com is slow ass at shipping.[/QUOTE]

And their "tracking" is a joke. I was e-mailed that it was shipped on the 7th, two days later the tracking info updates to say the post office was notified on the 9th that they'd be receiving a package soon, and there's been no update since. This whole site just comes across as unprofessional.

I got mine in the mail yesterday.. but it shipped on Saturday from New Jersey, and I am in New York.

Controller has a little more weight than the sixaxis which is good in my opinion.

I have no problem waiting a little longer for it. seeing how great the price was. I'll get by just fine with my sixaxis controllers until it arrives.

[quote name='solidrock']OMG! This shipping is slooowwww. I had faster shipping when I lived overseas in England.[/quote]

Sorry my man. My roommate and I both got ours shipped within 48 hours and then it took 2 days to get here. =(

[quote name='solidrock']OMG! This shipping is slooowwww. I had faster shipping when I lived overseas in England.[/QUOTE]

mines was delivered via United States Post Office. the tracking # came up the day before i received it.

[quote name='rupan_sansei']Ah, the tracking finally updated and the item got the post office this morning. Probably means I'll receive it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

What does yours say? Mine still says that USPS was notified by the shipper but that was back on the 7th.

[quote name='solidrock']What does yours say? Mine still says that USPS was notified by the shipper but that was back on the 7th.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the package was delivered just this second. The tracking currently says "Your item arrived at 8:38 am on May 14, 2008 in MARIETTA, GA 30068. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later." It had said the "...USPS was notified..." since the 9th, and only updated this morning. Like I said, the tracking is pointless and will most likely update when you get your delivery. This is how the USPS tracking has always worked for me.

bread's done
Back