BUY.COM Metal Gear Solid 4: Guide for 12.23 and LE for 17.99 extra 10$ off w/GCO

Sweeet.
I was just going to pick it up at GS when I pick up my LE copy, but this is better.

Forgot... we have to wait until it's no longer pre-order status to take advantage.

Great thanks so much! I just got the guide for $12.67 w/ shipping and GCO. It's the first time I"ve used Google Checkout and it was extremely easy. I was going to get the guide at Amazon for $19.79 and Free 2-Day shipping but this was too good to pass up!

Isn't Gamestop offering 50% off Strategy Guide? I have the flyer stating when you buy Regular or Limited Edition, you get the Guide for 50% off.

Edit: Actually its 10% off

And I'll vouch that if you're a fan of MGS, you NEED the limited guide. It's so unbelievably awesome. Great artwork, lithograph... really great quality stuff.

I got the PS3 official remote for $15 and the LE guide for 19, so really, saving two bucks on the guide isn't worth it to me-- I saved mroe ultimately with the remote discount.

I would say for online retailers this would be the best deal if you haven't used Google Checkout before-- but I have, so I spent that card a long time ago.

If you plan on getting the game guide, the Circuit City is the only deal to speak of.
I had the LE guide preordered at Amazon until I saw the CC deal.
The Circuit City is the full, non LE guide.

[quote name='aznguyen316']thanks OP, got the LE for $12.67 shipped via standard 3-5 days after GCO.[/quote]
your welcom. GO JAYHAWK. where in kansas?

back on topic got my guide today from buy.com
heres some pics:
104_0325.jpg

104_0331.jpg

104_0332.jpg

104_0333.jpg

Anybody here have trouble w/ GCO lately? Cancelling my order like crazy - even w/ new emails.

Maybe it's the credit card...

Nope,

I ordered MGS: Essentials from them last week with a GCO and it came out to $22.xx.

I ordered a the LE Guide today for 13.08 with the GCO and everything has gone through so far. Might be something with your credit card?

How do people keep using "New Customer" google checkouts? Are they using different credit cards or is a different username enough?

Different email account is all you need, doesn't even have to be a google email. I heard some people have got blocked from excessive use but if you only buy something every few weeks or so you should be fine. I've probably bought 6 things from buy.com this way, I usually only use it if I plan to buy something, not just to go look for random $10 items I don't really need.

It's awesome for video game items under $30 since buy.com already has pretty competitive pricing, and for -$10 it's hard to beat.

I really wanna buy the LE just for the artwork ( I'm a sucker for those kinds of things ). Is there alot of artwork and is it actually artwork or just the in game models of the characters. Thanks

This is kinda unrelated, but-

What's the difference between the MGS Essential Collection (Special Edition) on buy.com and the regular edition? I'm confused, as I've never seen a Special Edition of this anywhere else.

I did notice when the picture is blown up, it reads "Packaging Not Final"... but does this mean that this is just a mislabeled Essentials?

When I was totaling up the price earlier it was 3.XX and 4.XX for shipping but if I use GCO then it is 5.XX and 6.XX.

With GCO and shipping it is $14.XX shipped(3-5 day)
and
so I am thinking that I might just get it from amazon pay the extra $5 and get from 2 day shipping(PRIME).

^^ so you'd basically be paying $5 more purely for shipping if you think about it that way. Do you really need the guide ASAP? When I think about it, I probably could've saved another dollar and did the 7 day shipping b/c I won't be using it til I beat the game I'm sure. And the "7" day shipping has been 1st class shipping speeds from buy.com for me.

[quote name='aznguyen316']^^ so you'd basically be paying $5 more purely for shipping if you think about it that way. Do you really need the guide ASAP? When I think about it, I probably could've saved another dollar and did the 7 day shipping b/c I won't be using it til I beat the game I'm sure. And the "7" day shipping has been 1st class shipping speeds from buy.com for me.[/quote]

Yeah, IDK.

EDIT- Bought.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Looks like I'm doin GCO. xD[/QUOTE]

If it was in stock. I want this, but it isn't in stock at the moment at buy.com.

[quote name='leesiulung']If it was in stock. I want this, but it isn't in stock at the moment at buy.com.[/quote]

Yeah luckily I found it at Circuit City.com for $10 and I could pick it up at the store.

With that said, it's the last time I shop at CC.

bread's done
Back