buy.com Sandisk 4gb Stick Pro Duo ($19.99) w/free shipping

oh man, i bought it even though i have no use for it.
i have 2 of these put away for a long time.

[quote name='hoi1ma']oh man, i bought it even though i have no use for it.
i have 2 of these put away for a long time.[/QUOTE]

I might order another one. $40 for 8gb...not bad.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I owned slim PSP & owned Sony Memory Brand. i wonder anyone out there have any experiences with SCAN DISK brand ?[/QUOTE]

sandisk is actually a very reliable company. They make a lot of different flash cards. I have a 1 and 2 gb from them and they work as they should.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I owned slim PSP & owned Sony Memory Brand. i wonder anyone out there have any experiences with SCAN DISK brand ?[/quote]
numerous time, i hear people claim that the scandisk brand is actually faster than sony brand. some even claim that the sony hi-speed pro duo is only slightly fast than a normal scandisk pro duo.

[quote name='help1']How long do we have to price adjust at amazon.com if we bought it recently?[/quote]It's not sold from amazon so it doesn't count.

Thanks Old. I hope this deal is still on throughout the week as I won't get paid until Friday, but should have some money before then. Sandisk is a great brand. It's the only memory I use for my PSP and homebrew devices and have never had a problem. Oh, and free shipping?

Tch... must buy.

Awesome.! I just filled my 4GB last night and told my wife I was going to have to get a couple more big cards for our vacation... Perfect timing, great price. :applause:

Thanks OP!

[quote name='koreamanloves24']First, many thanks to the OP!

My 512mb wasn't cutting it anymore!

By the way, is there anyway to transfer date from one card to another?[/quote]

The old-school way, just USB your PSP to your computer, copy all the files you need onto your computer, format the new card in the PSP, and drag-and-drop back where they're supposed to go. I've done it a few times, and also back up my save game archive occasionally on my main Memory Stick just to be safe.

I used the 5% off coupon, and just realized that I'm still on a Prime trial...kinda kicking myself now...

Edit: Actually seeing as it's sold through Buy.com, I can't use Prime right?

damn I guess I missed it! I was debating whether to buy it or not, then when I decided to drop the hammer on it, it's gone. Crap.

The one through Amazon isn't directly from Amazon themselves. It is from BuyNow Incorporated. I generally wouldn't trust buying flash memory from any company besides the larger retailers like Amazon, Buy, Circuit City, Best Buy, etc.

Kendro, not quite true... All depends on luck of course. I got so many of those 4gb sticks that i don't think i even want to buy another one at $10. Just got me two 8gb Sticks. One from eBay (hahaha, most likely a knock off) and the other is Lexar. Believe it not, the knock off is faster than Lexar (but then again, Lexar is not the greatest, lol).

Anyhow, you can't go wrong with SanDisk...

Huh, well look at that. I was looking at this exact card yesterday when it was going for $30, I think. Free shipping, and no tax to me...

Hell, I don't have a PSP, but I have a strange feeling I may be getting one for my bday. And hell, if I get a memcard WITH it, can't say no to a $20 4GB Sandisk card.

And yeah, I don't like it isn't directly through Amazon either, far as knockoffs go... but hell, that's what Amazon's return policy is for if theres problems.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I might order another one. $40 for 8gb...not bad.[/quote]
1 8gb stick can make alot of different with 2x4gb stick man lol. I rather have 1 8gb stick. But Sandisk Pro Duo is amazing. I had have a 2gb since the first day i got my PSP looks exactly like this 4gb and it has alway fulfill the tasks I wanted it to =) just too small for some old school RPG like FF8 which require 2.01 GB lol. Now I can have multiple PSX Rpg games on it =D

bread's done
Back