Buy.com through eBay Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black $130

damn theres tax on this...was about to bite. is 140 really worth it? I should just wait for my 100 dollar BB gift certificate and use it on a 3DS in january for a sale hmmm

This is a sweet deal if you live outside of California (no tax here in Texas). $129.99 out the door? In for two....

taxed states:

California (CA)* 7.750 %
s.gif
Illinois (IL)* 6.250 %
s.gif
Massachusetts (MA)* 6.250 %
s.gif
New York (NY)* 8.750 %
s.gif
Tennessee (TN)* 9.250 %
s.gif
Washington (WA)* 9.500 %

In for one...been hesitant on buying one of these for awhile, but this seems like a good jumping on price. Plus with all the sales this weekend, I should be able to pick up some games for it.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Chances that a 3DS XL will be released?

I don't feel like buying a next gen console that actually has a smaller screen than my previous old console.

EDIT -

Answered my own question.

http://www.megapirateninjas.com/2011/04/nintendo-announces-nintendo-3ds-xl.html

3DS_XL_vulcano_red.png

Apparently, there is a 3DS XL coming around Christmas-ish.

So I'll pass this up for now.[/QUOTE]
Did you really, REALLY not see the thing that said April Fools at the top? Really?

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']With 1,801 sold already I have a feeling I'll be getting a backordered notice in a week or two if I order.[/QUOTE]

they have ~4000. 1648 left.

[quote name='mariol90']they have ~4000. 1648 left.[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks. How do you check that btw?

Nevermind, forgot about the cart feature on ebay now.

waiting for a really good DSi XL sale, since I never owned a DS there's plenty of games on DS for me, not worried about getting on board with the 3ds any time soon

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']OK, thanks. How do you check that btw?

Nevermind, forgot about the cart feature on ebay now.[/QUOTE]

i use "pocket auctions for ebay", it's an android app. i forgot about the cart feature too. haha.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Chances that a 3DS XL will be released?

I don't feel like buying a next gen console that actually has a smaller screen than my previous old console.

EDIT -

Answered my own question.

http://www.megapirateninjas.com/2011/04/nintendo-announces-nintendo-3ds-xl.html

3DS_XL_vulcano_red.png

Apparently, there is a 3DS XL coming around Christmas-ish.

So I'll pass this up for now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously, this was a HUGE April Fool's joke (look at the date at the top of the article and the comments below the article).

Wow, the price on the 3DS has been gutted since launch . . . started at 250, dropped to 170 within a few months, and now being blown out for 130-145 . . . and you know these systems are not being sold at a loss for the most part (particularly buy.com, unless they are literally dumping them), which means Nintendo is subsidizing the sales. I do think a redesigned system is coming in early 2012 (2nd analog pad, bigger screen, etc.), especially based on these blowout sales of a brand new handheld. Unbelievable!

[quote name='chimpmeister']Wow, the price on the 3DS has been gutted since launch . . . started at 250, dropped to 170 within a few months, and now being blown out for 130-145 . . . and you know these systems are not being sold at a loss for the most part (particularly buy.com, unless they are literally dumping them), which means Nintendo is subsidizing the sales. I do think a redesigned system is coming in early 2012 (2nd analog pad, bigger screen, etc.), especially based on these blowout sales of a brand new handheld. Unbelievable![/QUOTE]

This. As tempting as this is you just have to see that coming. I've been fooled twice with GBA and DS lite. I'll just hold out. My 360 backlog is huge and the sales and selection on the games is far from compelling.

Nice price... grabbed one for my son along with Zelda and Star Fox at the B2G1 from Gamestop this morning. Now, the two Mario games and I am done...

[quote name='fyrflash1969']Texans will be picking theirs up for 99$ on Friday :) at HEB, or Walmart price match.[/QUOTE]
I'm out of the price matching loop. Would this actually work? They'll be sold out at HEB within a minute of opening.

Wow, insane deal. Why aren't more people freaking out about this? Is the 3ds that big of a flop? Anyways, in for one, all the way.

Side note. I bought a 3ds for my son last month for his 9th birthday. He ALWAYS plays with the 3d off. It's weird, but I'm curious to see if I end up doing the same thing.

[quote name='Magicman103']Has anyone's shipped yet? Mine is still in processing :(.

This is a sick deal though, thanks OP. Im surprised they had so many of these.[/QUOTE]

Mine hasn't shipped yet either.

bread's done
Back