*Buy my DualShock3 & ToV 360!*SEALED* Cool gaming stuff! Rare Items & Games n Things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still looking for Valkyria Chronicles check Gamestop as of April 5th.
It's part of the game days sale. Not sure how much it'll be though.
Somewhere between 30%-50%.

oh and just wanted to make sure i made it clear that I would be looking to trade several items off of my list for a ds lite. probably any combo or amount of items! thanks so much guys

bump daddy for some changes, thanks for the bump stewie sorry i didnt get back to ya! It was gone when you messaged me though :( free bumps are highly appreciated and will be returned!

bumpdaddy, sorry it took me so long to respond adriley im usually super quick! however I cannot find the disc for that, i do have all the other stuff though and am going to get the disc so i will keep you updated!!!

Hey CML ive got some ds games and you got some i might like
you find that oblivion yet?
post in my thread please

Free bump

I want the hotel dusk but its cart only
what about we work something for the gamecube, is it come with all the hook-ups?

hey guys, I am missing the disc and the coin from the collectors ed. everything else that comes with the edition is included. I will get a disc for the set, as the set normally comes with a reg edition of the game. so i will look for a disc and get back to everyone! thanks!

ATTN: everyone, i know have oblivion 360!!!!!!!! So first to make me an offer I am interested in i will work with! It is the GOTY edition but I also have all the stuff for the collectors Ed. (besides coin) but I also will be trading the bonus disc that includes:

Knights of the Nine
Shivering Isles

you still looking for knights of the old republic, I have one, but its used. The disc is in decent shape, as in no medium or deep scratches. The manual is kinda beat up around the edges and I have the slip cover. The only problem it is not an original solid green box because it broke. Its in a another dvd case at the moment.

Hey if your Oblivion is in good conidtion with no scrathes ill trade it for Fire Emblem?
let me know what all is included in it.
Shoot me a PM.
thx a bunch

hey thx for the bump
hey maybe in your list if you group your games like ds 360 together and have a title your list would look a lil better and easier to read. helpful hint

free bump

yes much better.
if you want fire emblem just let me know
though i might not have it for long though
got bunch of offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back