*Buy my DualShock3 & ToV 360!*SEALED* Cool gaming stuff! Rare Items & Games n Things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump master, found ffiv ds but realized i have it on the dowload from the wii shop! FML!

but still looking for NBA 2k9! Sorry that I no longer have FABLE 2 for trade! I apologize to the gentleman that asked for a deal regarding it!

hey guys, added some things and took some things off, now I am looking for:

-NBA 2k9
-Game Boy Player
-Golden Sun GBA
-Mass Effect

Thanks again! Happy trading!

hey tehre, thanks alot for the offer unfortunately I am primarily interested in trading right now, if you see anything you are interested in let me know! thanks!

bump naasssssstaaay

lookin for MGS4, NBA 2k9 (still) And those other wants i have listed.
I would love to have some points for Wii/ps3, or 360.

remember i will give multiple things for one of yours, and not to mention the whole "mystery ps2 game" thing i have going on!!!! THANKS GUYS

bump, i now have 75 dollars in my paypal account, FYI, and am still looking for those i have listed HOWEVER, i am only wanting to SUPPLEMENT trades with paypal... ie. not just buy, but trade and add some cashola! Thanks guys!

Hey Guys, just aquired a ps2 slim silver, with NOTHING with it.

So i am looking for everything on my thread title... component cables, mem card, ac cable, WIRELESS controller. + the ps3/360 games i listed. and points card as usual

I will give up multiple items of mine for one of yours if necessarry!!!!

Let me know i love to Check lists! thanks!

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back