Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

We should all go to Canada and pay him a visit LOL I think I still have his address from the last box he send me in December.

P.S. Just kidding LOL

He also scammed me out of $200 for these gamecube games: Tales of Symphonia (Black Label), Ikaruga, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Skies of Arcadia, Mega man X Collection.

[quote name='txhiaj007']He also scammed me out of $200 for these gamecube games: Tales of Symphonia (Black Label), Ikaruga, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Skies of Arcadia, Mega man X Collection.[/QUOTE]

Do you have some history of contact with the mods and/or saved PMs? I couldn't find anything about it in his or your post history.

[quote name='txhiaj007']I have the PMs that were sent back and forth between gameguy1001 and myself. I could forward them to you if you want. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Please do.

Is there ANYTHING anyone can do to get this guy? I have a number here to initiate an international mail inquiry. Maybe nail him for mail fraud claim?

He got me on a lot of my great items, and I don't want to go down without a fight. Of course, it makes it more difficult since he's Canadian

I hope so. I was wondering about an idea though.

What if CAG had a way of seeing how many trades someone has open? This can avoid anyone in the future from building up feedback, setting up tons trades at once, and disappear.

Like the feedback system, someone can use it to see, "Hey, this guy just initiated 50 big profile trades in the last week. Red flag!"

[quote name='elessar123']I hope so. I was wondering about an idea though.

What if CAG had a way of seeing how many trades someone has open? This can avoid anyone in the future from building up feedback, setting up tons trades at once, and disappear.

Like the feedback system, someone can use it to see, "Hey, this guy just initiated 50 big profile trades in the last week. Red flag!"[/QUOTE]

This has happened every so often on GameTZ for years. They've got a "pending trades" tab there you can look at, but it's not readily visible unless you're looking for it. Maybe next to trade feedback we could have a (+X) to denote open deals...

bread's done
Back