Buy NBA 2k8 (360) get NHL 2k8 (360 for free) @ BestBuy

dmendro

CAGiversary!
This was buried somewhere on slicdeals.net's hot deals forum. In store pickup is available. Buy both for $59.99 and sell the one you don't want on ebay for a basically free game. (NBA 2K8 is going for around $55 sealed on ebay right now, NHL 2K8 is going for around $40 sealed)

NHL 2K8 - Xbox 360 E10+=Everyone 10+

Shipping: Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day
Store Pickup: Limited Availability
Ship
Pick Up
$59.99
$0.00

Move to Wish List
NBA 2K8 - Xbox 360 E=Everyone

Shipping: Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day
Store Pickup: Available at most stores
Ship
Pick Up
$59.99
$59.99

If you add the ps2 version of nba, it comes out to being only $29.99, and you can still add the xbox 360 version of nhl.

[quote name='stewie75']If you add the ps2 version of nba, it comes out to being only $29.99, and you can still add the xbox 360 version of nhl.[/quote]
this offer is good with 360, ps3 or ps3 games. nice deal if you are looking for both of these.

well i meant that instead of paying $60 for both, if you're just looking for nhl, you could technically get nhl for $29.99 plus tax, and get a free copy of nba for the ps2.

There's a reason they're giving away NHL2K8. It's horrible. The presentation of it is fantastic, but it's a trainwreck once you get on the ice. EA for hockey, 2K for baseball, basketball and football.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Do you think BB will match targets blackfriday price of $28 for Nba 2k8?[/quote]

They'd have no reason to do that right now. You're better off trying on Black Friday, though at that point you should be in Target anyway.

Thanks OP and Stewie. I ordered online for in store pick up and got NBA 2K8 (PS2) and NHL 2k8 (360) for $29.99. Great deal.

That is tempting to get the PS2 version and the 360 NHL version. $30 for two games is decent....although, I don't want the PS2 version....I suppose I could play it on the PS3. Is the PS2 version any good?

[quote name='doubledown']That is tempting to get the PS2 version and the 360 NHL version. $30 for two games is decent....although, I don't want the PS2 version....I suppose I could play it on the PS3. Is the PS2 version any good?[/QUOTE]

Being the Cheap Ass, I'm tempted to do this despite the 360 Achievements and the graphical enhancements....$30 is $30, ain't it?

I want to know about how this might set up with Target's $28 NBA 2K8 on Black Friday...will Best Buy honor that price as a PM and honor the NHL deal at the same time? If so, then NBA and NHL 2K8 for $28 is a no-brainer.

[quote name='Unickuta']I want to know about how this might set up with Target's $28 NBA 2K8 on Black Friday...will Best Buy honor that price as a PM and honor the NHL deal at the same time? If so, then NBA and NHL 2K8 for $28 is a no-brainer.[/quote]

My Best Buy has a sign up at the front door that sys they will do no price matcing on this coming Friday. YMMV.

bread's done
Back