Buy NOS energy drink get Batman Beyond Skin!!

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Hey all, just like title says, Buy a Nos energy drink and redeem code for a point in their reward series catalog. The skin is 1 point which is 1 drink. They had 10000 codes for the skin and half have already been claimed. If you can find a coupon for a dollar off the drink you can use that to get it cheaper. If anyone knows where to get the coupon please post as i tried about 12 different gas stations and none had the coupon. I don't think im missing anything, so good luck.

Edit: i did forget something, IF this has already been posted please delete. Another thing, The Nos energy drink should have a yellow banner at the top of the can that says Reward series or something like that. IF it doesnt then dont get it cause you dont get anything.

I have an additional NOS code for the first PM I receive.

Edit: Code has been spoken for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went out of my way today to buy a can of nos energy drink to get the code to download the batman beyond skin. I got home, registered for an account and i saw that 1 point was credited to my account. When i went to redeem the batman beyond code it tells me that i dont have any credits left? where did my one credit go? on the account history it shows that 1 point was credited to me, but then it vanished?

If anyone has a spare code, i'd greatly appreciate it

My noob question of the day.....Can this generate a code for PC? I decided to dump my ps3 copy and get PC steam version instead.

edit: Just read the NOS page. Its 360/PS3 only

Yep, code sent. On a side note...you offer to do one nice deed on here and the lurkers pounch! Got 5 PMs other than dave900's asking for codes...thats what I get for feeling a moment of generosity. :roll:

Is there no way to get free codes for this by signing up for emails or something? I get emails from mountain dew with free codes all the time. I really dont like drinking these energy drinks...

bread's done
Back