Buy NOS energy drink get Batman Beyond Skin!!

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Hey all, just like title says, Buy a Nos energy drink and redeem code for a point in their reward series catalog. The skin is 1 point which is 1 drink. They had 10000 codes for the skin and half have already been claimed. If you can find a coupon for a dollar off the drink you can use that to get it cheaper. If anyone knows where to get the coupon please post as i tried about 12 different gas stations and none had the coupon. I don't think im missing anything, so good luck.

Edit: i did forget something, IF this has already been posted please delete. Another thing, The Nos energy drink should have a yellow banner at the top of the can that says Reward series or something like that. IF it doesnt then dont get it cause you dont get anything.

[quote name='KtMack23']Maybe I need to try this stuff again. I had the suger free and it was awful.[/QUOTE]

That I agree with. I personally like the original the best, then grape, then citrus. The cherry is... Different. It has a taste that I've tasted before but can't figure out what.

I personally like to mix the original with diet Mtn. Dew. Regular dew made it to sweet for me. 4:1 ratio dew to NOS if I don't want a large rush of energy, 2:1 if I want the rush.

Can you tell I've had way too many of these since this skin went live. I guess my days of bartending are taking over.

I have a XBox 360 code for anyone who wants it. I ended up selling my AC for now since I picked up Battlefield 3. Whoever PMs me first can have it.

Edit: The code has been sent already.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sharpeone']I have a XBox 360 code for anyone who wants it. I ended up selling my AC for now since I picked up Battlefield 3. Whoever PMs me first can have it.[/QUOTE]
PM sent.

[quote name='B:L']You guys really need to get some Bawls.[/QUOTE]
I think that stuff's pretty gross too. I can't understand what makes it so popular.

Co-workers hooked me up with a couple more tabs.

I have two points available so I can redeem for either system.
Post here with your system of choice and I'll hook you up.

Lyricsborn, check your pm!

1 code gone.

The other is currently pending in trade. I'll report back if that falls through.

Edit: Traded the other for Amazon BF3 Dog Tag bundle. I'll post back if I get any more tabs!

I can't find NOS anywhere around me :whistle2:\ I do love it, was my first fav energy drink. Notice some people were trading, I have nothing except maybe some 48hr live codes somewhere, lame but send me a PM if you want them. I will keep looking for NOS

[quote name='Soljah']I can't find NOS anywhere around me :whistle2:\ I do love it, was my first fav energy drink. Notice some people were trading, I have nothing except maybe some 48hr live codes somewhere, lame but send me a PM if you want them. I will keep looking for NOS[/QUOTE]

I can't find nos anywhere either. :( All I got is the batman gotham knights streaming code unused, and a dead island arena code unused.

Just tried a NOS out and wasn't a big fan. Monsters the only energy drink I've ever liked. Still have a headache from the NOS, not drinking caffeine often makes for hell when you drink an energy drink :p

Anyways, first one to PM me gets the code from the tab, looks like there are still plenty of batman suits to redeem it for. :)

Edit: Code sent.

[quote name='ev1lg00dguy']Just tried a NOS out and wasn't a big fan. Monsters the only energy drink I've ever liked. Still have a headache from the NOS, not drinking caffeine often makes for hell when you drink an energy drink :p

Anyways, first one to PM me gets the code from the tab, looks like there are still plenty of batman suits to redeem it for. :)[/QUOTE]

PM sent!

NoS tastes like carbonated piss.

Anyways, if anyone wants a code to trade PM me, this stuff is in abundance around here.

Ok. Things calmed down again. I will be glad to help a CAG get a code. Like before I only would like to recoup the cost of the NOS ($1.75). If you are interested please PM me with which version you would like.

I don't think I could justify buying an energy drink that I would throw away, just for a skin... But it IS pretty badass.

If anyone buys this stuff regularly and has a spare code, I'd appreciate one for the PS3.

Not sure I have anything to trade... I'll search through my game boxes though.

I'd never had a Nos before since for some reason they're pretty rare around here. I only found it at an Arco gas station. I got the original, wasn't bad, tasted like mango.

Just picked one up from a vending machine on campus. It's not bad. Tastes almost like a flat mountain dew. already redeemed the code.

Anyone else have problems registering on their site for an account? I can't get in for the life of me always rejects my registration form.

I still have one can of this stuff left with an unused NOS code - so it can be used for 360 or PS3. I would love to trade it for any other skin but I have not even started AC yet so if I get a PM asking for the code without anything to trade, so be it.

EDIT: Gone.

[quote name='PhiLeingFunkie']I'm pretty sure it's mentioned many times, but I just found out the hard way.

Skins are not accessible until after the campaign is beaten. Kind of a bummer for me since I don't intend on going through the campaign twice. I was hoping to slap on the new duds and continue on with my current run through, no dice though.

I'm sure I'll utilize it in the challenge maps, but I really wish I could use it for the rest of the 80% of the game I need to go through.[/QUOTE]

you can use the costumes in the original playthru after you beat the main story missions. I've been using the Beyond skin while tackling remaining side missions and riddler trophies.

[quote name='nitman99']I don't drink energy drinks but would love a code for PS3. PM me.[/QUOTE]

I have a code but not for YOU!

Ok so I finally found this stuff and I bought two cans. Basically one was $2.39 or two for $3.

So I have an extra NOS code I would be willing to trade off something. Just send me a PM.

Oh and BTW this stuff sucks. I don't even think I'll drink the second can I bought but it was worth it because I love Arkham City.

Bought one for the code as well. Tastes like Four Loko, but instead of getting you drunk, it just gives you indigestion followed by the drizzlings. Well... that's actually just like Four Loko I suppose.

Damn, I really want to get one, but I can't drink energy drinks they make me sick. If anyone has a code to spare can I have it? Also it isn't to important the Beyond Skin comes in the skin pack later this year... Which is in December for some random reason. Also dude that said stop begging, did you forget... This is Cheap Ass Gamer... We all would like some free stuff... :whistle2:D

[quote name='shrike4242']Enough with the begging. That needs to stop immediately.[/QUOTE]

Lets just hope the best buy deal stops the begging

Hello again fellow CAGs!

I have a couple more codes up for grabs for the first two people to PM me with their system of choice!

EDIT: Both codes gone!

Redeemed. Thanks a million!!! :D

[quote name='Hop25']Hello again fellow CAGs!

I have a couple more codes up for grabs for the first two people to PM me with their system of choice!

EDIT: Both codes gone![/QUOTE]

[quote name='shrike4242']Enough with the begging. That needs to stop immediately.[/QUOTE]

Do you want a code? I'll give you one!

@other people, Don't PM me because you will be the last person I give anything too.

I have checked a handful of convenience stores with no success (all monster or red bull o something else I never heard of). If anyone knows a specific chain that carries them would appreciate it. Would also appreciate an extra code if anyone has one. At this point, not willing to seach any longer.

Oh well since I'm not in the US right now I'll have to wait for a complete bundle of skins (though this one might be the best) for I'm not paying a hundred million bucks on ebay for a skin... for much less than that I could inject anything I wanted into the blu-ray and make some magic for the PS3 to play my special blu-ray, or I could just bribe Rocksteady and WB to do that for me:D, that is, if I HAD 100m bucks to spend on a game...

I need a 1970 batman skin if anyone has one. hehe.

And to the guys asking where to buy some, I go to walmart. they are 1.98 and with the $1 off coupon i use its .98 so not bad.

Don't any of you guys see what the mod posted?

[quote name='Borellius']And to the guys asking where to buy some, I go to walmart. they are 1.98 and with the $1 off coupon i use its .98 so not bad.[/QUOTE]
Are these coupons still available? That would make these drinks free for me. Well, aside from CRV, of course.

I got lucky, first place I swung by today had NOS (7-11). Haven't tasted it yet. I may pick up more than one for another Batman code. I guess it depends on whether I like it or not.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Are these coupons still available? That would make these drinks free for me. Well, aside from CRV, of course.[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know if these coupons are available for free. I did a lot of scouring and couldn't find much except people selling them on ebay. :roll:
They looked like manufacturer coupons you get out of a flyer/mailer/Sunday paper. Finding them's another story.

[quote name='niclaw24']I have checked a handful of convenience stores with no success (all monster or red bull o something else I never heard of). If anyone knows a specific chain that carries them would appreciate it. Would also appreciate an extra code if anyone has one. At this point, not willing to seach any longer.[/QUOTE]

Speedway. Most major gas chains will carry nos now.

Just went to Blockbuster to rent Arkham City. They had a hundred cans of NOS there. They charge 2.49 a can for anyone interested.

[quote name='kross036']Just rent to Blockbuster to rent Arkham City. They had a hundred cans of NOS there. They charge 2.49 a can for anyone interested.[/QUOTE]

Also most BBYs have been trying to stock them as they are the "official" drink of the gaming league.

[quote name='splattered']I still have extra gears of war liquid green skin codes if anyone wants to trade for batman skin codes :)[/QUOTE]

I'll trade ya a Batman Beyond skin code for that...

[quote name='splattered']I still have extra gears of war liquid green skin codes if anyone wants to trade for batman skin codes :)[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM if you still have the code available. LMK thanks

Edit: You are my hero thanks so much. I sent you a PM with the NOS code enjoy the skin and be glad you didn't have to buy and drink that stuff because it is horrible. I really appreciate it. Enjoy the Batman Skin it is really nice.

bread's done
Back