Buy NOS energy drink get Batman Beyond Skin!!

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Hey all, just like title says, Buy a Nos energy drink and redeem code for a point in their reward series catalog. The skin is 1 point which is 1 drink. They had 10000 codes for the skin and half have already been claimed. If you can find a coupon for a dollar off the drink you can use that to get it cheaper. If anyone knows where to get the coupon please post as i tried about 12 different gas stations and none had the coupon. I don't think im missing anything, so good luck.

Edit: i did forget something, IF this has already been posted please delete. Another thing, The Nos energy drink should have a yellow banner at the top of the can that says Reward series or something like that. IF it doesnt then dont get it cause you dont get anything.

Got mine today. Not much a fan of energy drinks, but it helped give me a perk at work (till the inevitable crash).

[quote name='icarusmight']Picked up a can today for $1.50. I used the code and the site showed about 35k codes still available for xbox and 39k for PS3.
In other news, why are people begging for these codes? If the can is $1-3 bucks, why don't you just go get one yourself? Is it the CAG in them? Or just laziness?[/QUOTE]

Some people can't find the rewards version, or this drink at all. I think that's more the problem, and people are selling the codes/people are offering to buy them for the same price. What does it matter?

As for me, I found 'em in one of those mini-fridges in Walmart by the register (but not in the shelves?) and I bought 3. I drank one last night, which kept me up for a while (I don't drink energy drinks usually) let the sister have one, and drank the other today which made me rather ill. My friend wasn't kidding when she compared them to nuclear horsepiss. Recommended for drinking only with alcoholic beverages.

I ran out of codes due to demand from fellow CAGs. I will be going tomorrow 10/24 after i get off work at 9pm EST to get some more. For those that don't go through all the posts, I am offering the codes for $1.75 to recoup the cost of the NOS for my fellow CAGs.

If you want to guarantee one please PM me what system you want it for before 7pm as I will do a rough count of what I need to get then.

Thank you for all of you that paid promptly for the codes I sent out earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Daring']Saw a bunch at my local rite aid today. are there still any codes left for redemption.[/QUOTE]

Last I checked there were at least 20,000 codes available per system, there are significantly more PS3 codes than 360 codes left though.

Every can I found isn't marked with the code offer. I anyone would want to PM me an Xbox code, I'd appreciate it.

Are people getting these bc they cant wait? Bc all hte costumes will be a $5 DLC pack and that will be cheaper than buying NOS for it (assuming you want them all)

[quote name='Havok83']Are people getting these bc they cant wait? Bc all hte costumes will be a $5 DLC pack and that will be cheaper than buying NOS for it (assuming you want them all)[/QUOTE]

People who bought the game day 1 though wanna play the story mode through (again, New Game+) with the skin, that's why. This game is one of those that's hard to put down once you start with the SP.

[quote name='Minkyboi']From what I've seen on my New Game+ with my Beyond skin hasnt torn at all.

And the NOS wasnt awful tasting. I mean, it's an energy drink you cant expect much. :roll:
It also reminded me the days of going to car shows with my friends back in high school haha[/QUOTE]

Thanks, glad to hear it. The costume looks too sweet to get all ripped up.

As for the accessibility of costumes later, here's Kotaku's guide more or less.

http://kotaku.com/5852498/a-guide-to-batmans-arkham-city-wardrobe/gallery/1

[quote name='pacino408']code says redeemed already.[/QUOTE]

You reply nearly 30 minutes after I posted it, Someone grabbed it.

[quote name='Havok83']Are people getting these bc they cant wait? Bc all hte costumes will be a $5 DLC pack and that will be cheaper than buying NOS for it (assuming you want them all)[/QUOTE]

so we can wait a couple of months to play the game with that skin or we can plow down the $2 to get it now and a drink (average tasting for an energy drink) :roll:

Just so everyone knows, it is actually very easy to get the code without opening the can (I've pretty much perfected the technique at this point), so check your cans carefully prior to purchasing them. If the tab looks like it's not perfectly flat and straight, don't even bother. Three of my cans have already been redeemed, so I'm going to call the company tomorrow to hopefully get new ones...

And on that note...I need to figure out what to do with all of these unopened cans. I don't want to take them back to the store 'cause they'll just throw them away, and nobody else wants them. Maybe I'll just save them for Prince Alberts or something.

I got three NOS codes if anyone stills needs one, I'll just give them to the first three people to pm me

EDIT: codes are all gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Wait, $5 for all the costumes? GameStop is selling them for $4.99 per...[/QUOTE]
Gamestop is selling a pack for $5 which has all of them, NOT $5 per costume

[quote name='ZombieToast']Just so everyone knows, it is actually very easy to get the code without opening the can (I've pretty much perfected the technique at this point), so check your cans carefully prior to purchasing them. If the tab looks like it's not perfectly flat and straight, don't even bother. Three of my cans have already been redeemed, so I'm going to call the company tomorrow to hopefully get new ones...

And on that note...I need to figure out what to do with all of these unopened cans. I don't want to take them back to the store 'cause they'll just throw them away, and nobody else wants them. Maybe I'll just save them for Prince Alberts or something.[/QUOTE]

woooooahhh

[quote name='ZombieToast']It's a drink. Crown Royal + Peach Schnapps + Red Bull[/QUOTE]
That actually sounds kind of interesting...

That is me.

I just finished the game and don't want to wait a month and 1/2 to play the game+ with a different suit.

It was worth $2.50 to me.
I'll buy the DLC pack when that comes out also, I just wish they wouldn't make it so far out.

Bought a sugar-free NOS and I couldn't get past a few sips. I'm a Rockstar energy drinker, usually. At least I got the costume. Won't be making the mistake of buying another NOS(ty).

[quote name='KemperJones']Bought a sugar-free NOS and I couldn't get past a few sips. I'm a Rockstar energy drinker, usually. At least I got the costume. Won't be making the mistake of buying another NOS(ty).[/QUOTE]

Yeh the sugar free is by far the worst.

[quote name='Zimmy']That is me.

I just finished the game and don't want to wait a month and 1/2 to play the game+ with a different suit.

It was worth $2.50 to me.
I'll buy the DLC pack when that comes out also, I just wish they wouldn't make it so far out.[/QUOTE]
yeah that was dumb. IMO, the costume pack should have been released within 2 weeks of the game's release with the challenge maps coming later

[quote name='Full Metal XL']That actually sounds kind of interesting...[/QUOTE]
It's pretty tasty (a half-shot of each alcohol dropped into a cocktail glass of Red Bull; kinda like a Jaegerbomb). A bartender made it for me one time and I was hooked right away. I guess it would be considered a "girly drink" but I can't really say I care.

Thanks to Jimmienoman for the code!

I wish they would release the costume pack already. I grabbed the one from Jimmie to see what it was like and since he was a great CAG it was pretty cheap considering I got Batman Arkham City for free basically.

I will be buying the costume pack, Nightwing, and Robin when they come out, so another 1.75 for a skin now was worth it to me.

He's probably just redeeming the codes without opening the cans. That's what I'm doing. Otherwise, I'd either be dead or wasting gallons of this stuff.

Oh, and I'd like to point out that the customer service is rather helpful. I had some bad codes and the woman I spoke with at Coca-Cola credited my account in just a couple of minutes.

[quote name='Japakneez']Jimmienoman i fear for your life. How many of these are you drinking :lol:[/QUOTE]

What zombie said. I just flip the pop tabs around and bend it up high enough to get the code, leaves it sealed so I can have it later.

I am getting a nice collection though. I think everyone I know is getting a NOS for Christmas. lol

Ha ha, I know the feeling! I tried selling all of the cans to my sister for half-price, but she apparently doesn't drink energy drinks anymore. I might just end up donating them to our friends' nerd fridge.

[quote name='brauma']360...despite me not being either of them. _>[/QUOTE]

You've got mail! Enjoy!

Edit: DemonSoul you as well!

[quote name='Hop25']You've got mail! Enjoy!

Edit: DemonSoul you as well![/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch. I feel bad I sniped that though. :( Sorry guy. But again thanks a ton. I literally know zero people who drink it. My local convenience store doesn't even carry it. Nuts.

[quote name='brauma']Thanks a bunch. I feel bad I sniped that though. :( Sorry guy. But again thanks a ton. I literally know zero people who drink it. My local convenience store doesn't even carry it. Nuts.[/QUOTE]

first come, first serve! also, don't sweat it. i have a few co-workers who drink the stuff so, i've been asking them for their tabs.

you're not missing anything, the drink doesn't taste too great

Haven't found any convenience stores around me that sell the stuff yet. If anyone has an extra code (PS3) and would be kind enough to PM it to me, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I bought a can Saturday night and redeemed my code, I liked the stuff so much I bought 2 more cans today(with redeemable codes)! I tried the cherry flavor and was really impressed by the taste, this stuff makes monster look like crap.

bread's done
Back