Buy or Sell inFamous - $35, and MORE @ Gamestaq

thanks, i just received an email echeck in process, how about the package, is it ok to use the label on a package heavier than 13 oz. because it says first class. And i think 13 oz is the limit for first class. I have three games I'm sending in.

Flooty - I have the Batman that I'm ready to send you once I beat it tonight. Did you receive my shipment from 8/10 yet?

So guys.. be ready to purchase it from Gamestaq.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']thanks, i just received an email echeck in process, how about the package, is it ok to use the label on a package heavier than 13 oz. because it says first class. And i think 13 oz is the limit for first class. I have three games I'm sending in.[/QUOTE]

Hey - OK to ship them all together, USPS will automatically adjust the rate once they process the package. Thanks again!

[quote name='gi60']Flooty - I have the Batman that I'm ready to send you once I beat it tonight. Did you receive my shipment from 8/10 yet?

So guys.. be ready to purchase it from Gamestaq.[/QUOTE]

Lay it on us!
Still waiting on your last shipment. Lets see if it comes through tomorrow from USPS.

This time I shipped out my third package 2 weeks ago, but it seem like you guys haven't receive it yet. It's longer than the previous two package I sent.

[quote name='ShadowEX']This time I shipped out my third package 2 weeks ago, but it seem like you guys haven't receive it yet. It's longer than the previous two package I sent.[/QUOTE]

Hey - whats your order #, i can check up on it.
But really we processed all the games that came in yest/today.
Hope to get another delivery tomorrow.

[quote name='flooty333']

Lay it on us!
Still waiting on your last shipment. Lets see if it comes through tomorrow from USPS.[/QUOTE]

Oops Sorry, I sent the 3rd shipment on 8/20 not 8/10... so probably by the end of the week then I can get the next set going after the payment and everything.

Is the limit still 2 games per transaction?

Hey Flooty333 I just placed my first seller order with you guys. I will be sending in Resistance 2 and Infamous. If all goes well I see myself doing more business with you guys shorty. :)

How often do you guys get deliveries?

I combined two orders into one and sent into two games in one package (both packing slips). I didn't get paid for the second game but i was done with it so I sent it in together.

I wish you guys would flag trusted sellers and allow more than 2 games at once.

Next week I'll be trading in Batman, Madden 10 and FNR4. I'm gonna have to split into two orders.

Right now our main obstacles are USPS and Paypal.
They're slowing us down like hell.

USPS is taking too long to process the packages that come into their hub and then get them out to us.
And Paypal keeps putting "security" limits on our account which only let us send out "e-checks" to you guys for orders over a certain amount of $.

We're talking with them every day to try and cut through their crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shiftymcneely']This E-check thing really sucks. Maybe you can split up the payments so you can instantly transfer the money instead of doing a E-check.[/QUOTE]

All you gotta do is load up your paypal account with cash and avoid the e-check.

It's why I always have a couple hundred in funds in my paypal account.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']This E-check thing really sucks. Maybe you can split up the payments so you can instantly transfer the money instead of doing a E-check.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='philliesfan']All you gotta do is load up your paypal account with cash and avoid the e-check.

It's why I always have a couple hundred in funds in my paypal account.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Will see how that goes!

Any plans in including DS games.Ive got cart only copy of Super Mario 64DS I found under my fridge.Its all scratched up,dents,and has unidentified stains.Plays just fine.

echecks blow.
Great thread is great.
cagus.smile.jpg

im sending in a game today, what is this e-check thing yall are talking about, i thought it was just sent to pay pal instantly?? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're sending in one game, no prob, you'll get paypal instant transfer.
But if your order includes a couple games, then the transfer amount would be higher, and paypal has been sending those as e-check (which takes about 2 days to clear into ur paypal acct) for an unknown reason (unless someone here can help shed some light for me).

flooty333, i'll have to say thanks for the great transaction. blazblue came in my mailbox today in almost brand new condition!

although it takes some time to get everything, i'm definitely looking forward to selling/buying more games from you in the future! gamestaq ftw!

[quote name='totoro']flooty333, i'll have to say thanks for the great transaction. blazblue came in my mailbox today in almost brand new condition!

although it takes some time to get everything, i'm definitely looking forward to selling/buying more games from you in the future! gamestaq ftw![/QUOTE]

Thanks Totoro - Great to see/hear feedback like that.
And we hope to speed things up once we go more gamer to gamer.

im sorry this is probably the stupidest post ever BUT i dont use pay pal much and when it asks for what account im suppose to link it to do i just put the email address my pay pal account is linked to?

Flooty333, I'm interesting in trading in my game collection...

Could you please add the normal edition of Call of Duty 4? The GOTY edition is kind of pointless as less people have it or need it anyway. I don't think anything special is included in it except for a DLC code which would have already been used, and a different cover art...

Flooty333, just sent in my 2 games today. Got my "e-check" email today and says it will take till Sept 1 to clear. No big deal for me though, I can wait a few days to get paid. Hopefully USPS gets them to you fast so you get them new homes :) .

Guys thanks for a great site. I already became a member and placed on order for PoP. Now I am trying my best to spread the word. I started by mentioning you to my Killzone 2 clan buddies :)

[quote name='kirby145']Flooty333, I'm interesting in trading in my game collection...

Could you please add the normal edition of Call of Duty 4? The GOTY edition is kind of pointless as less people have it or need it anyway. I don't think anything special is included in it except for a DLC code which would have already been used, and a different cover art...[/QUOTE]

Hey - The COD4 thats on the site is for either GOTY or the regular version.
We're updating the description now to reflect that.

Thanks!

[quote name='NJMane']Flooty333, just sent in my 2 games today. Got my "e-check" email today and says it will take till Sept 1 to clear. No big deal for me though, I can wait a few days to get paid. Hopefully USPS gets them to you fast so you get them new homes :) .[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ocnkng']Guys thanks for a great site. I already became a member and placed on order for PoP. Now I am trying my best to spread the word. I started by mentioning you to my Killzone 2 clan buddies :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!
You guys rock!

out of curiosity, if i'm buying and selling games of comparable values, is this done as two different transactions or can it be rolled into one?

[quote name='affa']out of curiosity, if i'm buying and selling games of comparable values, is this done as two different transactions or can it be rolled into one?[/QUOTE]

Yo - sorry, at this point Sell orders and Buy orders cant be combined.

Gamestaq just announced that they will be giving away a PS3 Slim to one lucky Tweeter. Here are the official rules...

"OK guys & gals.
We’re in the giving mood this week, and thought, who better to give to than to our amazingly supportive users (that would be you), and what better to give than the hottest new console around… the brand new PS3 Slim!

How can you enter?

Just copy and paste into your next twitter update:

Win PS3 Slim @gamestaq. Pass it on. http://bit.ly/Nibsp #winslim

When does the contest end? Labor Day 2009

Any other rules? USA only. But that’s pretty much it!

Get tweeting."

I also made a forum for the contest, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6232182#post6232182

I just wanted to confirm that after selling two games to Gamestaq, Paid & Received under my order screen meant that you received them, correct?

Would it be possible to get email confirmations of when you received the tradeins?

[quote name='Capn Stabby']I just wanted to confirm that after selling two games to Gamestaq, Paid & Received under my order screen meant that you received them, correct?

Would it be possible to get email confirmations of when you received the tradeins?[/QUOTE]

For Sell orders there are 3 status options:
- Processing (order received in our system, not yet paid or received)
- Paid (order paid via paypal)
- Paid and Received (paid via paypal, and game received - COMPLETE).

We've had a few requests for email confirmations when the games are received, and we are working now on adding that in.

[quote name='Capn Stabby']I just wanted to confirm that after selling two games to Gamestaq, Paid & Received under my order screen meant that you received them, correct?

Would it be possible to get email confirmations of when you received the tradeins?[/QUOTE]

Yes you are correct and they are working on sending email confirmation when they receive trade-ins.

I just wanted to make 100% sure that the mailer they give you after your order is all you need? That's prepaid right?

Just received another e-checks (will clear on 9/2) :(.. but I'll send the game on Monday due to previous 3 good experiences. Thanks.

What are the conditions of the games? I really do hope the games that I do buy come in good condition meaning the discs have NO scratches whatsoever. I really could care less for the cover, only the disc really.

I mailed out both of my orders today, even though I haven't been paid yet. But I have had good experiences with you guys so far so you should expect Fallout 3, Madden 10, Infamous, and Batman AA soon. ALL COMPLETE and MINT for those who care to purchase.

[quote name='nintendofan9999']If I don't have a paypal account can I still sell my games? (I'm not old enough for paypal, i'm only 17)[/QUOTE]

I'm 14 and I have Paypal...

Well I guess you have a student account (which requires my parent's to create an account as well which isn't going to happen) Eligibility states one must be 18 years old... I guess I'll be waiting a few months...

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Well I guess you have a student account (which requires my parent's to create an account as well which isn't going to happen) Eligibility states one must be 18 years old... I guess I'll be waiting a few months...[/QUOTE]

It is possible to *gasp* LIE! How exactly is Paypal going to know if you are 5 or 35? They don't.

[quote name='philmein']What are the conditions of the games? I really do hope the games that I do buy come in good condition meaning the discs have NO scratches whatsoever. I really could care less for the cover, only the disc really.[/QUOTE]

Hey - These are games that were previously used by other gamers. So, some will be in great condition and some in good condition. But all playable.
Nothing is guaranteed to have "No scratches whatsoever"... that would just be called a NEW game. ;-)

[quote name='yodagonemad']It is possible to *gasp* LIE! How exactly is Paypal going to know if you are 5 or 35? They don't.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say the same thing, but I'm glad someone else did! lol

bread's done
Back