Buying Steam games on Amazon

Wolfkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I ended up with this $40 in credit from Amazon that as it turns out i can't use for PSN money. Not sure what to do with it when I noticed this blog post at THQ

Over on Amazon, they're having a blow-out sale on nearly every THQ PC game that can be downloaded, with savings of up to 75%! Scan the entire list here and take a look at some of the crazy deals, which includes SR:TT PC Download (Steam Key) for just $25! Also included are a few other titles from Volition (like Red Faction: Guerrilla and Red Faction: Armageddon), for just $5 each!
Even Saints Row: The Third DLC Packs are 25% off for this week, so don't miss out!
- Saints Row: The Third [PC Download]: $49.99 - $24.99
- Saints Row 2 [PC Download]: $14.99 - $4.99
- All Saints Row: The Third DLC Packs: 25% off!
Enjoy!
[FULL LIST OF DEALS HERE]

I'm wondering they list specifically that SRTT can be activated on steam. Is there a way to tell which other games can be bought from Amazon and activated on steam?

thanks.. curses I finally googled what this whole dragon age thing is and if that version activated on Steam I'd buy it right now. oh well the thread will be very useful thanks.

curses.. i just missed Mass Effect bundle.. Freaking A that was probably my best chance to get all three ME games (PC) guess i'll wait for that 360 box set .. and to get a 360.

ME series is better on consoles anyhow, plus you can easily fence them once you are done.

They aren't very good ports for PC honestly and its sad that ME3 only uses 10-14% gpu utilization when playing; the damn menu screen uses 40%!!! In what world is it when the GUI menu screen is 3-4x more taxing then playing the actual game? I mean its nice to play the game and my gpu's aren't loud at all and barely hitting 10C above idle on air. heh

bread's done
Back