BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

47. Suikoden Tierkreis - Sealed - formerroadie $20
48. Avalon Code - Sealed (Sticker residue on seal, can remove before ship) - formerroadie $12

Do I get something special for being the 1000th reply ;)

[quote name='Jack']Retro Game Challenge $10.50[/QUOTE]

[quote name='formerroadie']47. Suikoden Tierkreis - Sealed - formerroadie $20
48. Avalon Code - Sealed (Sticker residue on seal, can remove before ship) - formerroadie $12

Do I get something special for being the 1000th reply ;)
[/QUOTE]

Yup, see my note, I'd already changed it. Thanks guys! Both of you get an extra entry, thanks for making it all DS games too, that made it easier for me. :D

Speaking of the raffle, I'm gonna start announcing prizes soon. I'll definitely be including my ME2 CE DLC codes, since those seem to be in such high demand. There will be a group of prizes from which winners can pick in the order they're drawn.

Bids updated.

48. Avalon Code - Sealed (Sticker residue on seal, can remove before ship) - $12.50
49. Retro Game Challenge - Sealed (Sticker residue on seal, can remove before ship) - $11.00

pBump-5.gif

And for those who are deciding on a bid, sit back and enjoy this while pondering ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1scwq7DhfI

Final (hopefully) update on my payment policies:

Given recent changes in CAG payment rules, I encourage everyone to try Amazon Payments. I now consider this to be my preferred method of payment. Paypal is also accepted, but in compliance with CAG and Paypal policy, you should pay via paypal purchase, not gift. If you feel more comfortable using paypal, I would ask that you cover the fees, but this is not required - just a nice thing to do since I'm giving you plenty of other fee-free payment options. I will also accept Amazon GC, or concealed cash in a pinch.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']almost on page 2 bump to the top[/QUOTE]

[quote name='saetia']2nd page bump.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fwbweux']Get off page two and NEVER come back! You're not welcome here![/QUOTE]

More bids, less bumps. :D Though I appreciate it!

2. Earth Defense Force 2017 - Sealed $9

also bump cuz phoenix made me a new sig

EDIT: just realized my sig didn't show. See post 1010 for new sigy ;)

EDIT 2: well shit cag... now it shows. :wall:

[quote name='bvharris']I want one. Also, something just arrived in the mail to make me a very happy man. Pics in a minute.[/QUOTE]

If it is a 3rd ME2 Collector's Edition, I hate you.

I remember when that thing was first announced. I was so sure that it was gonna be released stateside so I decided to wait. That, of course, never happened. I still have my ugly one.

Similar story with the Phantom Hourglass DS. I was gonna get one when they were everywhere. I waited. Why? I dunno, maybe there was an Atlus or NIS game released that week that I needed to buy, let sit in my game cabinet and collect dust. Now it is rare as hell and going for ridiculous prices on Ebay.

Did you get this on Ebay or what?

[quote name='saetia']
Did you get this on Ebay or what?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Very cheaply too (relatively) for being completely new in box. And they weren't lying, it's immaculate. I didn't even realized when I ordered it that it came with the game. It was like Christmas morning at the bv house.

I am pretty sure he has 10 copies of FFIV (DS, SNES, Super Famicon, GBA, PS1) in one form or another. The actual console is the kicker.

[quote name='Game Barker']46. Super Game Boy- $3.00

39. Starfox 64 - 3.00

How exciting! Grats on Final Fantasy IV, but why not just do a rom of it?[/QUOTE]

You realize it came with a whole FFIV Advance Gameboy Micro, right? You can't rom that, and it's a dream come true for a FF fan like me. :D

[quote name='saetia']I am pretty sure he has 10 copies of FFIV (DS, SNES, Super Famicon, GBA, PS1) in one form or another. The actual console is the kicker.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. :D This is my sixth distinct copy of the game.

Oh, and your bonus raffle entry hour begins NOW!

[quote name='bvharris']You realize it came with a whole FFIV Advance Gameboy Micro, right? You can't rom that, and it's a dream come true for a FF fan like me. :D[/QUOTE]

Had it been a FF VI Micro then bv would have wet himself and fainted from the excitement. Fortunately for bv they didnt ever make one for FF VI.

Also $10 on EDF

EDIT: lol. posted at the same time. :roll:

2. Earth Defense Force 2017 - Sealed - $10.50
16. Valkyria Chronicles - Mint/Complete - $18.00
39. Starfox 64 - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - "Starfox" in sharpie on cart - $3.50

39. Starfox 64 - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - "Starfox" in sharpie on cart - $5.50
51. Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon - Sealed - $8.50

bread's done
Back