BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

All bids are up to date.

Special call for everyone to bid higher on ZxT Vendetta's stuff! (Tales of the Abyss, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Wolfenstein).

He needs that money to buy a nice wedding present for me and his sister! :D:D

...and now he's going to kill me, so PLEASE bid on his stuff so he has money for a good lawyer once he does!

pBump-5.gif

$22----3. Enchanted Arms Limited Edition w/ outer box and graphic novel - Sealed

$11----17. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm - Sealed
$9-----18. Dawn of Mana - Sealed
$9-----28. Valkyrie Profile 2 - Brand new never played, FYE re-sealed
$2-----30. Xenosaga: Ep 1, GH - Mint/Complete

[quote name='saetia']This thread is showing me that Enchanted Arms isn't the shitfest I thought it was![/QUOTE]

It's a shitfest. But it's a sealed limited edition shitfest. ZxT wants it for his shelf alone, I assure you. :D

[quote name='bvharris']It's a shitfest. But it's a sealed limited edition shitfest. ZxT wants it for his shelf alone, I assure you. :D[/QUOTE]

Yep the game is utter dog shit. But this is the last sealed non western RPG I need.

Good morning!

I've started to add raffle prizes, and will do so more as we get closer to the end.

Since they're in such high demand and I don't really care about either using them or making a profit on them, I've thrown in my Inferno Armor and Terminus Armor DLC codes for Mass Effect 2. If you win these I don't care if you use them or sell them on ebay for some obscene amount, they're all yours.

Another day.. another bid.. I wanna win a raffle for the first time in my life. :lol:

29. Wild Arms 3 - Sealed - $1.50

bread's done
Back