BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

[quote name='dv8mad']I have a bunch of blu-rays that aren't listed. If you need anything specific, LMK.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a list somewhere? Of the blus I mean.

up

[quote name='HydroX']
I also have a Move bundle (sans Nav controller) for trade/sale, if you're interested. :p[/QUOTE]

Don't have anything for trade that you want, and I'm not really looking to spend more than $50 or so on it (it'll get there eventually).

Yeah I will take it off your hands. Also that YS on :ds: if you still want to get rid of it. Looking at your wants... I might have to dip into my blu-rays...

I am so glad you gave ME2 a try :D

mass_effect2.jpg

[quote name='bvharris']I was actually born in 1985, but during my first year I was going through a bit of a nihilist phase, so he's definitely spot on.[/QUOTE]

And here I was just giving you around a year to start talking. :lol:

[quote name='Nightfox31']Just curious if you'd be willing to trade your :360: BioShock 2 LE for my :ps3: BioShock 2 LE? The only thing opened on mine was the game.[/QUOTE]

Nah, not too interested in the system swap. Thanks for the interest though!

das threadenbumpen

I should really get on playing Crimson Gem so I can trade it to you. Are you still interested in that and Deathsensmilesen?

[quote name='fwbweux']
I should really get on playing Crimson Gem so I can trade it to you. Are you still interested in that and Deathsensmilesen?[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'm just giving you time to play it some.

bread's done
Back